[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

I don't think that MH is the one that took her child. From all the dramas I seen(k-dramas and all the other) I have come to a conclusion, when the writer shows you with all that he/she can that one character is the one that did a bad deed based on speculation from the other characters of the drama it never is that character that did the bad thing.

So what I mean is we have her ex-cellmate that said "an ahjussi told me to. Does some1 hate you?(or something along the lines)" it's normal that she will assume that MH is the one. Also the flashback where MH tells her "how would u feel if u lost some1 you love" and the fact that even the director is working hard to show to us that MH is the one(evil smile scene at the end).

That's why I think that the writer and director are trying HARD to push us to the conclusion that he is the one but it's only speculation... don't forget that guys!

I think that MH might not be the one....

I also think its MH. I feel that its DH. He has a lot of guilt feelings

:-B".......All I can say is I thank the dramagods for the new writer with the refreshing new ideas...in my humble opinion and totally my personal opinion....there has been a real dry spell of kdramas lately....there have been a couple ....a few....good dramas, but not dramas that have me anxiously waiting to find out what happens next.....or have me at the edge of my seat immersed and lost in the plot with it's characters..... That is UNTIL..Secret Love....which could easily been entitled Secrets.....because there seems to be a ton of Secrets all waiting to be exposed... I had honestly decided to take a break from watching Kdramas (not likely) but I was going to give it a try....I decided that I would read different soompi threads of the latest released new dramas on to find out if there was a BUZZ about anyone in particular...one that viewers really liked....it didn't take vert long to noticed that positive opinions of Secret Love were popping up in quite a few threads. So, I decided to see what all the excitement was about.....I know it is not a normal way to start watching a drama but I actually decided to skim through episode 4 first.....eps 5 and 6 were not out at the time.....well, I went from skimming eps 4 to really watching episode 4 and then watching eps 3...my tears rolled and my heart ached for YJ....now, totally hooked....I went back to start to watch like a normal kdrama fan at the beginning episode 1.....and I didn't stop till eps 6....(I even rematches to make sure I didn't miss any 'hints'...if there were any.......aThis drama is the type of drama that got me hooked on kdramas in the first place....the quality and the professionalism of the actors, the director and the writer are what I expect of kdramas...I really hope that it will continue to have me hooked till the end..... There isn't much more that I can sat that hasn't been said before on this thread....I hope San is alive for YJ's sake and if not that at least YJ finds happiness and love if possible ..I also think that it was DH and his cruel, insensitive mother that were involved in Sans 'disappearance'....but, who really knows ...yet....about DH....DH is the scariest of human beings because he is the type of person that looks normal but in reality he is a pathetic, dangerous, self righteous and coward less 'nonhuman.' A son of a overbearing, dominate mother and a weak father....even if it hadn't been the accident......DH wasn't going to be with YJ for long.....something else would have sparked DH's dangerous and coward less streak affecting YJ in a negative way.....just like everyone on this thread I to am hooked on this drama And I also admit to being hooked on this thread....totally awesome so many insightful thoughts and opinions....thanks to everyone on this thread. I am anxiously waiting for subs and for tomorrow's episode. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this drama's plot continues to get better and better...especially because these outstanding actors are deserving of a great plot that will have Us, their audience, immersed in their portrayals.

Secret (the drama) - awesome (so far, please keep it up, cast, PD, writer and crew!)This thread - awesomeLast but certainly not least, the awesome team working on Viki on Secret (although I can't watch the clips there myself as I am not in the US) - awesome!
Many outstanding posts here but I LOVE what @cattx wrote.
OT - richardsimmons being used - this is my guess: initials rs -  pronounced to sound like   a*r*s*e* 

Guest ngthuhien149

In the preview, MH shook YJ's shoulder viloently ans asked her if she really left after checking the body. I am confused. Did he already know she is the one who caused hitand run accident?

Was anyone else offended by DH catching YJ outside of MH house and asking does she know what MH did? (What did MH do exactly mmm DH?See right through you and know that woman was your gf and still you prosecuted her and denied her parole..) and also stating that they paid their debt?   Dude when did you pay a debt over this accident? YJ spent the last 4 years behind bars paying for your mistake (sure she was an idiot to take the blame with out all the facts, but hey she thought her Boyfriend was an honorable man and no way could he have seen the woman and left her there..right???) Her reputation, her ability to drive, her ability to financially support herself, her dad and her baby have all been touched by this experience. So just what did he pay a debt for? I am more then convinced it was DH who had San taken by what the ex friend said at the end. But what really gets me is he gives his parents money to open a shop. I am thinking dude why did you not deposit money in an account for YJ for the last 4 years so that she would be financially able to care for herself and her dad? (We know she would not have taken it if he gave it to her.) But her having it in an account in her name would have really helped her and helped you pay her back for saving your mom and dad and paying for you to become a lawyer. I see DH as someone blaming others for his mistakes (MOMMMM he made me do it!!) instead of owning up to your own choices. I am kind of afraid for YJ now. Since we know that DH would not hesitate to do what he needs to , to get rid of those that know who was driving. Now that he knows that MH knows that YJ was his gf. It's funny how in the preview he is looking for the black box evidence that may have proof that he was driving. (How does that device tell who was driving the car? anyone know?) I look forward to the detective or who ever MH hired to look into the accident to ask that question about was he sure the foot print was YJ's. I want to see his face when it clicks and he sees the pic of them from that night. It doesn't look like YJ will be able to answer his question, which will really convince him she was not the driver and didn't see JH because her personality would have never let her walk away from JH without getting help. 

cynkdf said: Secret (the drama) - awesome (so far, please keep it up, cast, PD, writer and crew!)This thread - awesomeLast but certainly not least, the awesome team working on Viki on Secret (although I can't watch the clips there myself as I am not in the US) - awesome!
Many outstanding posts here but I LOVE what @cattx wrote.
OT - richardsimmons being used - this is my guess: initials rs -  pronounced to sound like   a*r*s*e* 

@Ldy_Gmerm
I'm not sure if you my little rant about it. But heck I was offended for nearly all the reasons you listed to. How dare he say they repaid they're debt already for killing MH's gf and unborn child?! 
If I remember and the rest of the viewers remember correctly, it was YJ who served 5 years or so in prison for HIS crime. It was HIM who TOOK bribes and such while she was away in prison trying repent HIS mistake. It is HER who is still suffering because of so many incidents after getting out her prison from hearing about her son, to the loss of her father, to having no home, or no stable job that'll take her in. It is HER who is having MH trail her everywhere and making her live in misery only to allow her a few seconds of fresh air and relief to breathe only to yank her back into pain. It is HIM who is just living in guilt because he can't come clean to anyone nor man up to his crimes. 
How pathetic, I wanted to scream at him when I saw that scene. Lols