[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

MH really killed it today, he is acting all shy seeing himself topless on YJ sofa like he is not a playboy, the gets all angry seeing YJ smile while was eating breakfast.

MH doesn't even know how to react with YJ right now as most of his reactions when he is with her abnormal.  

Guest missmaple

thank for screencaps, review, links and awesome posts everyone... really addicted to this drama but i have to go to bed... see ya tomorrow, hope the subs will out asap..

during the scene between SY and MH in the beginning, they had a fight. SY mentioned YJ's name and I think SY kinda asked MH to stop getting revenge on YJ. then, she gives MH a book about revenge for love. She gives the book and said something like "read this book. it's about getting revenge for love and see how it ends". I'm getting curious abut the book  :-/

I think MH dont know anything what happened to her son!! Writers want YJ and us to think like that! she dont give his name she says "ahjussi took him away!" they want us and her think like MH took it... bc in that accident his child also died!! but I think DH took him, his mother said we cant keep him.. ıf she goes out she wants to marry with you bc you two have a child..also he never want to marry with ex-prisoner and ruin his image as prosecutor!!..basta..rd...!!!.... they took him and keeping him in somewhere or already gave him to another family... but MH dont know anything about it

In market scene, he was also so careless and shocked when he see her unconsciously..he also dont tell anything about the baby in his conversations.. like he dont know anything... he thinks her son also died somehow..... ;)

thats how writers finish first part and goes to second part of this revenge story!! actually her real enemy is DH but she will think ıts MH...  ıts getting more and more interesting....
spinner-ani48.gif

Guest ngthuhien149

Ok so it is just her assumption that he did it. I am more ok w this. I expect MH to get all selfish, but I do not hope him to do such things to the boy when he should be the one who understand the pain of losing his child the most. 

Guest lettykay

evok said: I think MH dont know anything what happened to her son!! Writers want YJ and us to think like that! she dont give his name she says "ahjussi took him away!" they want us and her think like MH took it... bc in that accident his child also died!! but I think DH took him, his mother said we cant keep him.. ıf she goes out she wants to marry with you bc you two have a child..also he never want to marry with ex-prisoner and ruin his image as prosecutor!!..basta..rd...!!!.... they took him and keeping him in somewhere or already gave him to another family... but MH dont know anything about it

In market scene, he was also so careless and shocked when he see her unconsciously..he also dont tell anything about the baby in his conversations.. like he dont know anything... he thinks her son also died somehow..... ;)

thats how writers finish first part and goes to second part of this revenge story!! actually her real enemy is DH but she will think ıts MH...  ıts getting more and more interesting....

@falloutjane- thanks for the recap. But you really made me laugh with the PPL ad comments. There is always a Samsung in K drama.
But now that the raw is out, am so going to look for the OTP moments. SY can go fly a kite.

Guest lettykay

oyeleyeolusina said: SY is getting so petty and annoying, She doing all her best to get MH attention even if it means she has to make life difficult for him to depend on her, the business deal with MH dad and how many times does she has to get involved when MH is playing with YJ, saying over and over again that she is the person to marry MH and she has the nerve to call YJ a shameless person as if her interaction in MH with YJ is any of her business.

@ falloutjane:
I love, love, LOVE your re-cap! Had me in stitches whenever you go "sidebar" on your storytelling to let us know how you REALLY feel!

<<But fear not, MH came in and swooped in to do a wrist grab, say something nasty to his nasty stepmom and pull her away to the bar. Along the way, meeting DH who was at a meeting for his new position or something. So he happily showed DH their hand holding, smirking all the way. While DH was all passive as usual. He's so lame, seriously.>>

Bwahaha ... great job!