[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Man episode 7 is not up on viki. I am on holiday and somehow can't seem to use asiantorrents in Malaysia. The links are there but there are no peers even though it shows 82 in the swarm. Is it a Malaysia thing it's driving me nuts.
Oh and I've read countless speculations about whether MH cares for YJ in romantic sort of way. I thought he didn't last week. And tonight when he said it's not fun when she is like that. Then to wake up... doesn't it sure he doesn't consider her a person yet? But as a revenge object?
I still don't see the look of love in his eyes that so many people have remarked on. I still see this intense focus and determination. For her sake and for her well-being NO. Not from him. And gosh darn it, can't hear what he mumbled in the car afterward.

‘Secret’, sold out advertisement…. Proved the popularity

7485_1.jpg

KBS 2TV ‘Secret’ keeps advertisement sold out.

Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Secret’ proved the popularity of the drama, selling whole advertisement for 7th episode which is aired on 16th, not only the 5th and 6th episode.

‘Secret’ made a syndrome, for the harmony of high performance of actors, such as Ji Sung, Hwang Jung-Eum, Bae Soo-Bin, and Lee Da-Hee, stable story, and sensitive directing. For this it grabs hot popularity, making new words.

The production company of ‘Secret’ noticed, “We think that the reaction for ‘Secret’ keeps to the advertisement world. Now ‘Secret’ receives countless asking from advertisement companies. [Photo=KBS]

Article thanks to Innolife

http://www.innolife.co.kr/list.php?ac_id=4&ai_id=7485

Here I go with my speculations.
1. DH is responsible for YJ fathers death, since he is a coward I don't think he killed him but left him in a position to be killed.Unless I missed it they never said how he died.
2. DH also had San removed from the prison, he made a deal with MH to stop YJ parole, I think he was hoping that she would do something to get her chance for parole voided. Instead he had to vote against her being released.
3. DH and his mom have San somewhere else, it was clear that they had him removed from the orphanage when DH asked his father what if San wasn't dead. also when YJ was told and they had returned to the bakery DH pulled his mom outside and it was clear from their conversation that San was not dead.
4. I think that MH dad had something to do with the accident that killed JH, I don't think he intended her death it was just unfortunate that the accident happened at the same time.I'm also thinking that his people who were involved let him know that DH was driving. It would be quite the shocker if it was SY and not the dad that did something.
I acknowledge that MH wanted revenge against YJ but I don't think he has did it in a brutal way, what I mean by that is from what we know that he has done like evict her,He just grabbed onto an opportunity that had presented it's self. YJ's father illness cause them to go bankrupt which allowed him to buy her home and the bakery. The same with her parole the only thing he did was get DH to betray her.Most of his act's of revenge has been to cause her hardship but not necessarily to cause her destruction.

This week is the half way mark it would be great if we get some astounding revelations. A few of the secrets revealed, to us if not to the characters.
I also think that it's interesting that both DH and SY see them selves as having bad timing or have been unlucky in their choices when in truth the both cowards,selfish and have enlarged sense of their own importance.

@ck10z hi! ;)

ıf you go opening scene of first episode you see how actually he thinks about her... ın that scene he was playing with toy car and he bored...there was girls around him and he again bored... he is spoiled man who want interesting thinks around him and give fun to him... now she is his new toy... now he dont find his new toy so boring like the old ones... thats why he likes to play with her emotions... but he cant see actually that obsession will change his life!!
spinner-ani48.gif

I'm currently watching ep7 with chinese subs.http://www.fhizx.net/videos/37155/0_7.html

You have to download Baidu Video Player (百度影音) to be able to play the video though (Something like QVOD which lets you stream while you're downloading).I may do some screencap and brief translations to english later.
----------------Ep 8 Preview Full Translations
ibpShtiqKFB0DC.JPG
ihHnZ9xjOljgS.JPG
iKSS87blSgF4s.JPG
ibvc4E8GZW7WCA.JPG
iY4certJLN5vw.JPG
YJ: Look at this (She's selling things to customers on street)MH: What is she doing? (Stalker fan is watching YJ again)Secretary: Why did you ask me to come here for?MH: You said that you saw someone lying there but someone ignore it and turn away right? (Referring to the car accident)MH: Are you sure that it's the footprints of this woman? (Referring to YJ)??: It's taken on the day of Seo Jae Hee's car accident (Referring to the polaroid photo of YJ and DH)MH: If Ahn lawyer knows how much I know about him, he'll be surprisedDH: Is there a backup file for the blackbox in the driver's car?SY: As a friend, can i ask you for a favour?MH: I'm asking you, on the day of the accident, did you turn away even though you saw the person lying over there?
Chinese Translations from TSKS subbing group
Chinese to English Translations Credit: c_gunawan541@soompi

-----------------
Edit: (NOTE: I'm translating only scenes that I managed to screencap or scenes that I find interesting!Spoiler Tag is not happy with me so it have too many glitches so I choose to highlight spoilers in black, just scroll over to see the words.)
i9VR6oXVyLZm3.JPG
igp0oKziIScO3.JPG
It wasn't suicide as like some of you speculated. It's just that she's too tired and she didn't eat much lately... spoiler^
iMcqgr0aKYU15.JPG
i4v2GLMpwShC2.JPG
iWAPz18Y7Ydd9.JPG
ibtVfabxj7hTlM.JPG
iqfQZxmxu9e6j.JPG
iRkODGfO0Odgl.JPG
i0q7YAwyVZirD.JPG
ijbk4faTds1qK.JPG
- It's not fun anymore if you're like this
- Wake up, Kang Yoo Jung
- Kang Yoo Jung, you're awake?
(MH wanted to use the tissue paper to wipe the sweats on YJ's face but when she regained some conscious, he immediately use the tissue paper to hide his face, LOL!
MH is gone when YJ woke up, YJ also misunderstood that it was DH who helped her and paid for her hospital bills...)

^spoilers
igc6SrznPtOvA.JPG
On the way back, MH said "I don't wish for another woman die because of me."^spoilers
iPdEWwdfLW6VK.JPG
(DH removed the photos of YJ from his mirror and hide it into the drawer. 
I feel like this scene means he's ready to forget everything in the past and let himself become a monster without any conscience.)
ib0UReTnJg34Qm.JPG
iD3EwyPvODFea.JPG
ibsXCzHpEOOtQj.JPG
iw5jP1gQCQPYo.JPG
(DH is frustrated about his parents unending quarrel, he finally speaks his mind.
It seems that the pressure from his parents has taken a toll on him.)
- Do you know how I maintain this position?
- I'm not the great attorney you think of me. (To his mother)
- Also, I'm not the upright attorney that holds justice like dad think of me.
- I can't do anything for myself! 
^spoilers
icsXc8ajdGIvD.JPG
irThMNLe07jjt.JPG
iby7ZxZsDQ8ird.JPG
iLaguD9ugFGFZ.JPG

(SY is telling MH that his obsession to have revenge on YJ is meaningless)
- Be mad or cry in front of me! (SY doesn't want MH to vent his anger like that to YJ)
- Let's see what will be the end of a revenge that started with the cause of love.
^spoilers

ibsSXa2d5m3y08.JPG
il9E7NFI3mZuz.JPG
(This scene is really well-shot by the director!! It really shows the isolation feeling that YJ is feeling and that she's lost for what to do next..)
(So she went to find her cell-mate)
iB2zCv1ucb3fr.JPG
ibkTUtzKtDJFff.JPG
(At least there's company!!)
ipBP2KHaYzIvl.JPG
ihM7Nxk0Jmxaf.JPG
if68QEZZlujMA.JPG
iI8ezPH8Hh1c7.JPG
(Cell-mate is talking about how her son is sick and YJ said that...)
- Even though he's sick, at least he's still by your side
- This is still happiness (This scene made me sad for YJ... T_T)

^spoilers

icROHFQXLXHpw.JPG
(YJ went to find MH to give him her contact number in order to pay back her debt but MH's attitude is different from
when he was at the hospital. He's mean to YJ, saying that
he purposely bought the bread shop so that he can destroy it)
^spoilers
iNJJwPwGWuNnq.JPG
( While DH was in SY art exhibition, he made a remark that
it's a waste of time to think about how to improve, it's the nature of a human.
Man! He really show no remorse!!!)
^spoilers

ib1k2FjYRgP2oK.JPG
ib1INLHCP5ho2O.JPG
iRVd8cTriDtLv.JPG
ivp7CYvqF3mch.JPG
(YJ was wrongfully accused of passing around illegal flyers so she landed herself in the police station again. She called DH to help her since he's the only person that she can think of. DH is mad at YJ)
- You rejected my help before only to do this kind of things?
(He gave her a namecard where the association help people who were in jail before find jobs)
- You were the one who asked for a break up, I don't wish to see you again for this kind of things.. (He is referring to YJ getting herself into trouble again, DAMN YOU DH!)
^spoilers

ipxJi3fu2K1D0.JPG
i7ViOWxv4Rore.JPG
(MH is drunk at night and called YJ to drive for him but she said that her driver's license has been taken back by the police...
MH is too drunk so YJ brought him back to her house, there's cute skinship scenes on the way home in the taxi
The next morning, MH is flustered to see himself sleeping in YJ's house
He's eating the breakfast YJ made for him but it was too spicy that he looked for water. He chokes himself with that, LOL!
But when he sees YJ laughed because of that, he said
- Don't laugh in front of me (it's a more serious tone, he's referring to not want her being happy in front of him)
(When he is outside YJ's house, he got into an embarrassing situation where YJ happens to see him tucking his shirt into his pants, with his zipper undone.)
^spoilers

ibuofPcD2EQPDD.JPG

(This is damn funny, he accidentally pressed on call button to YJ when he was saving her phone number in the middle of the company's meeting, shocking everyone in the room, XD)^spoilers

How much different "Master's Sun" is....But i love them both...Do you realize that everything here happened because MH's denial to assume responsibility? And he call himself  "Avenger"? Could  someone with such a Great Name mistake the touches on his smartphone as he did, making the scene of the day? He do not believe in true love? He will be served!Patience is the key word, as I said before...
Somehow, I have the feeling that we'll develop a better thread than Master's Sun did. Or, at the same level, at least...:)

OMG today episode was a light, fun, cutie episode after so many heart wagering episode. :)Love the hospital scene of MH and Yj. Ahaha funny how MH saw YJ at his work place and try to avoid her than he see SY but he was caught in the middle he couldn't get always so either of them would see him. lol That scene was hilarious. Also the scene of him burning YJ paper that she give him.  =)) I could not stop laughing. Today episode I love every scene of YJ & MH when they are together. OMG MH is so childish  ;)) around YJ. I like this episode a lot. 

Secret Episode 7 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Starts Believing That Ji Sung Has to Do with Her Son’s Death class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Secret Episode 7 Review: Hwang Jung Eum Starts Believing That Ji Sung Has to Do with Her Son’s Death

Secret, episode 7, Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum) started to believe that Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) had to do with her son’s death.

Yoo Jung saw Hye Jin(played by Moon Ji In) on the streets and followed her. She asked her why she lied that Yoo Jung abused her child. As Hye Jin did not know what was going on, Yoo Jung told her that her son has died.

Hye Jin was shocked and said, “I didn’t do that on purpose. I was just asked to stop you from being set free early.” Yoo Jung then remember Min Hyuk warning her, “You’re going to feel extra uncomfortable if you come out of prison.” She started to believe that he was the one who planned killed her son.

cr: koreandrama.com

Secret Episode 7 Review: Ji Sung Saves and Looks After Hwang Jung Eum
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Secret Episode 7 Review: Ji Sung Saves and Looks After Hwang Jung Eum

In Secret, episode 7, Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) saved and looked after Kang Yoo Jung(played by Hwang Jung Eum).

Min Hyuk found Yoo Jung passed out, and quickly brought her to the hospital. He said to her while she was lying down unconscious, “This ain’t not fun if you’re lying down like this.” He wiped her sweat for her and whispered, “Wake up, Kang Yoo Jung.”

Secret Episode 7 Review: Lee Da Hee Warns Ji Sung to Stop Being Obesessed Over Hwang Jung Eum
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 20px !important;"Secret Episode 7 Review: Lee Da Hee Warns Ji Sung to Stop Being Obesessed Over Hwang Jung Eum

In Secret, episode 7, Shin Se Yeon(played by Lee Da Hee) warned Jo Min Hyuk(played by Ji Sung) to stop being obsessed over Kang Yoo Jung(played byHwang Jung Eum).

As Min Hyuk still was not over his late ex-girlfriend, Se Yeon said, “Will I do the same if you have died? But doing this for all these years won’t help either you or that girl. It’s just an obsession. This is good enough for Seo Ji Hee to realize that you feel sorry for her.”

As she kept telling him to stop taking a revenge on Yoo Jung, Min Hyuk got mad and pushed her to the wall. He said, “I said, stop it.” However, Se Yeon shouted, “Yes, shout at me like that. You can either get mad or cry, but at least do it in front of me.” Then she took at the book, ‘Wuthering Heights’, and said, “Read this. See how people can change after falling in love.”

cr: koreandrama.com