[Drama 2013] ★ Secret | Secret Love 비밀 ★

Guest msmall

Guest secret274

Guys is there a written preview of ep 11 that was released ??? If so can someone plz redirect me to the page cuz I am totally lost and always get distracted by your awesome theories LOL thanks guys

@Janett i think i know which truck u're talking about now...i remembered the one in i hear your voice clearly now...and other trucks in other dramas are starting to pop in my mind now for no reason...now i realize they've use these trucks too much..haha 

from the written preview
evewadam said: cynkdf said: @evewadam, re people talking about him - Gwangsoo is also adored by some Secret fans who post on the Open Thread section at Dramabeans. One funny line that I read is by Lilly: "If Min Hyeoke ends up in jail for something I expect poor Gwang-soo to be sitting right beside him."
Not sure if this is his official twitter:
https://twitter.com/Woongssss

seeing the pics posted by @rubie of the table scene reminds me -- Kwang Soo is a leftie... not that it is important but just making random observations.. the other observation -- the food actually looked really cold like it was sitting on the table for so long.. there is no steam coming out like there should be from a hot bowl of noodles-sphagetti.... also, younger sis actually didn't eat any of it -- her fork is ridiculously clean.. she just pretended that it was amazing and sprouted all that dialogue.. poor Kwang Soo was the one who had to actually put it in his mouth... poor thing, I hope for his sake that the strange dish was at least edible....

for reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26571761/#Comment_26571761 -- these are the pics from episode 10 that @rubie posted....

Guest lettykay

Lmangla said: seeing the pics posted by @rubie of the table scene reminds me -- Kwang Soo is a leftie... not that it is important but just making random observations.. the other observation -- the food actually looked really cold like it was sitting on the table for so long.. there is no steam coming out like there should be from a hot bowl of noodles-sphagetti.... also, younger sis actually didn't eat any of it -- her fork is ridiculously clean.. she just pretended that it was amazing and sprouted all that dialogue.. poor Kwang Soo was the one who had to actually put it in his mouth... poor thing, I hope for his sake that the strange dish was at least edible....

for reference: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26571761/#Comment_26571761 -- these are the pics from episode 10 that @rubie posted....

I really exciting for the next episode especially when MH will give his shoulder to YJ I am sure he will act first as child didn't know what he should do when he see YJ crying and he will resist first to give his shoulder to her .and the second thing I am exciting to it when YJ tell MH the complete  truth what will be his reaction we know that he is already know that DH has a hand in the accident  but he will surprise that YJ didn't hit or saw Ji hee at all and just took the blame to protect her lover .

I remember there is picture of SY post when she wearing wedding dress I think that will be her wedding with MH but I have feeling in the day of the wedding MH will realize his feeling and will know who the woman he really love (YJ) and then he will escape from the wedding , I really want him to do this, will you image what will be SY face it will be like slap in her face her pride will be destroy in front of many people , that what she deserve   :))

I think the reason MH is chasing YJ in every turn, in a way, is to atone the way he treated his gf in the past.. He didn't protect her enough, so now, he wants to protect YJ better.

Sorry, I'll go cry myself to sleep now.

This will be the first time in my Soompi history to LOL, awesome and insightful at the same time.. congratz to you!!!!

i love the song so much...i hope they will win against that jerk and that stupid girl...i hope MH has a good plan...he is so smart...in the end he realised that she couldn't be the one who killed his girlfriend and child...he is so inlove...so posesiv with her...don't smille to other people ...