[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Wow it’s been a while since I last logged in and this recent episode has made me really want to post.

i noticed right from the beginning how magnet mode was on, as the first scene SA were immediately shown together. I also found it suspicious that JH was going towards team voice when throughout the history of RM JH was always placed in the opposite team (ex: team actor vs singers). AND cmon she obviously lost the game of wits on purpose. Then I heard JH speak and she was obviously sick. I love how she seemed to want to be on the same team as KJK as (other posters mentioned) he could take care of her. 

Dating or not, it would be ridiculous for anyone to still claim that they are not close  or that they are uncomfortable with each other. 

• Like 8

The thing with spartace is that they never go out of their way to deny it. KJK has said on RM and MUD shows there is nothing between him and HJY when there was no reason to. And based on him saying "Don't edit this out", I'm guessing he's said something similar before and they edited it out for the sake of the love line. But KJK, at a time when it's totally unnecessary, wants to make clear there is nothing between him and HJY, and JSM as well. 

Compare this to spartace who only deny when they have no other choice. The only times I've really seen them straight out say no was when they're a) asked directly (KJK called her a dongsaeng after being asked that at a fanmeet) or b) have been teased about it too much that it would be too suspicious if they didn't deny it (SJH on Knowing Bros). Articles likes to have clickbait headlines saying that KJK or SJH denied dating rumors like it was some huge rejection, but very rarely do KJK or SJH give definitive answers. They usually just side step the issue.

I haven't seen the full episode yet but when I do, I'll post my full thoughts!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just want to add few things..

YJS said "the relationship is impossible".

why impossible, YJS sshi? impossible because spartace alr in a relationship? :wub:

l.png

looks like the translator didn't translate this caption right here..

only to make it even clearer..

비즈니스 파트너일 뿐일 걸로~
(bijeuniseu pateuneo il ppun-il geollo)
"it's just business partners" 

(since i'm not korean, so correct me if i'm wrong) 

anyways, despite all this, gosh.. i sincerely hope SBS really put an end to this love line crap, like for real. :vicx:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

why impossible, YJS sshi? impossible because spartace alr in a relationship? :wub:

I think this too, KJK once said on Mom's diary : He want marry next year between autumn / winter, I hope this is true ... Hahahhahaaaa

Did you noticed, he make a clear after SJH finished her drama ? Maybe its coisidence, but in my point of view he just don't want bother SJH when she is busy about her drama & after she finished & then he make a clear.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Looking at the pic shared by @kookiemongg of SA and YJS, did you guys think that SJH was just hiding a cough, or was she reacting to what they said? The moment went by so fast when I watched the ep, so I couldn’t be sure. Thanks. 

Oh, and for the love of God, woman. Now that I’m not tired out of my mind, let me just say: You’re adorable, but what the eff were you wearing during the intro? Sick People’s Clothes R’ Us? A floppy ajhussi hat, an oversized t-shirt, an oversized shirt, undefined pants. Love the non-makeup look, but you’re lucky you’re so pretty, because aside from your makeup, anyone else wearing those clothes would look like a bum. Did someone who’s very fashion challenged himself fire your stylist and take over her duties? Just saying. :)

Edit: Everyone knows I’m just kidding, right? SJH’s beautiful no matter what. It’s not what she wears. It’s who she is. :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

31 minutes ago, nrayra2015 said:

Sorry guys, did i missed out about KJK cleared the things with JSM..? Did he said anything about JSM 

:D

I don’t believe anything specific was said, but I do remember that KJK and JSM competed against each other in one game. They had to blow and turn over some paper coasters that were set in flour. For that, they had to get down really close to the flour and each other. I mean, really close. But they both were professional, and the staff didn’t add any cheesy music or suggestive captions. Also, I heard no teasing from the staff and members, during and after the game. This is highly unusual IMO, since RM tends to turn every KJK/another woman moment into romantic nonsense. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

Looking at the pic shared by @kookiemongg of SA and YJS, did you guys think that SJH was just hiding a cough, or was she reacting to what they said? The moment went by so fast when I watched the ep, so I couldn’t be sure. Thanks. 

she was definitely not coughing. i think SJH was kinda surprised like she didn't expect YJS to say that. hmm i'm not sure either, maybe you guys have other perspectives?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, mn0096 said:

I don’t believe anything specific was said, but I do remember that KJK and JSM competed against each other in one game. They had to blow and turn over some paper coasters that were set in flour. For that, they had to get down really close to the flour and each other. I mean, really close. But they both were professional, and the staff didn’t add any cheesy music or suggestive captions. Also, I heard no teasing from the staff and members, during and after the game. This is highly unusual IMO, since RM tends to turn every KJK/another woman moment into romantic nonsense. 

This got me thinking as well and I only have one theory for the reason. The FINAL edited copy of yesterday's episode may have been done after the last week's (7 Oct) episode. The Production team may have been made aware of the comments (backlash) of fans in their social media account. I wanted to think further that someone informed them to be cautious in using CGI effects and BGM. Again, this is just a theory. ;)

• LOL 1

And this is another SA moment shared in IG after the water bomb scene. The clip is a little blurry but the members (esp SA) and LHN are still visible. KJK is seen leaning towards her. My shipper mind wanted to think that he's comforting her and telling the group he did his best. :wub:

Thank you to our fellow shippers in IG for their "eagle eyes" :)

• Like 7

On 10/14/2018 at 4:14 PM, kookiemongg said:

Some SA moments from episode 422.

(just fyi. this episode was filmed on tuesday, right before the fanmeet on saturday) and SJH had a cold that day.

KJK's reaction when SJH joined his team and Lee Ha Na also happy about it and looks at KJK. Just cute.

a.png

(...)

giphy.gif

(...)

OMG!! I havent seen the episode yet, but these two pics melted my heart! In the first one his smile it's just so sincere!

In the other one, doesnt it look like JH just wanted a hug and JK tried to avoid it as not to let her "slip up" that way. she must have been really sick to just ignore everything and be vulnerable and real with the person that probably takes care with her when she gets sick.

I loooove how this two are in charge of each other when they are feeling under the wind!

I got confuse by the timeline, was this filmed tuesday before the FM? didnt JK go to the US before the FM, or was that before this was filmed?

10 hours ago, linzer03 said:

The thing with spartace is that they never go out of their way to deny it. KJK has said on RM and MUD shows there is nothing between him and HJY when there was no reason to. And based on him saying "Don't edit this out", I'm guessing he's said something similar before and they edited it out for the sake of the love line. But KJK, at a time when it's totally unnecessary, wants to make clear there is nothing between him and HJY, and JSM as well. 

Compare this to spartace who only deny when they have no other choice. The only times I've really seen them straight out say no was when they're a) asked directly (KJK called her a dongsaeng after being asked that at a fanmeet) or b) have been teased about it too much that it would be too suspicious if they didn't deny it (SJH on Knowing Bros). Articles likes to have clickbait headlines saying that KJK or SJH denied dating rumors like it was some huge rejection, but very rarely do KJK or SJH give definitive answers. They usually just side step the issue.

I haven't seen the full episode yet but when I do, I'll post my full thoughts!

My thoughts exactly, they NEVER deny unless its after long teasing, they even ignore it most of the time when its directly address so Jk denying clearly any involvement with HJY more than once and in context that are so tangent to the topic at hand like in the recent episode, says more about SA than it does about the Love line, and like you said him asking not to edit it out seemes like it has happen before... wondering what else have they cut :phew:

9 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

l.png

looks like the translator didn't translate this caption right here..

only to make it even clearer..

비즈니스 파트너일 뿐일 걸로~
(bijeuniseu pateuneo il ppun-il geollo)
"it's just business partners" 

(since i'm not korean, so correct me if i'm wrong) 

anyways, despite all this, gosh.. i sincerely hope SBS really put an end to this love line crap, like for real. :vicx:

So HJY-JK is impossible but SA would have done so much better in the couple game Kwangmin played even though it had nothing to do with them? HJY-JK is impossible but JK-JH should marry even before dating? HJY-JK is impossible but you ask about SA being always together as a couple-y behaviour even though they as 'close friends' obviously its not something suspicious? HJY-JK is impossible but you make SJ a penniless man when we all know the reason he is penniless is because he bet his fortune that SA WERENT dating?!?!?!

OH goodness! JS needs to turn down his shipping down ahahhaha it makes no sense that JY-JK is such an impossibility but he pushes SA whenever he can, so please do tell me what the difference is...

part of me thinks he knows it hurts/annoys JH so he wants people to be completely clear and stop the lovelines by shutting it down!

8 hours ago, mn0096 said:

Oh, and for the love of God, woman. Now that I’m not tired out of my mind, let me just say: You’re adorable, but what the eff were you wearing during the intro? Sick People’s Clothes R’ Us? A floppy ajhussi hat, an oversized t-shirt, an oversized shirt, undefined pants. Love the non-makeup look, but you’re lucky you’re so pretty, because aside from your makeup, anyone else wearing those clothes would look like a bum. Did someone who’s very fashion challenged himself fire your stylist and take over her duties? Just saying. :)

Edit: Everyone knows I’m just kidding, right? SJH’s beautiful no matter what. It’s not what she wears. It’s who she is. :P 

Sometimes I wonder about their wardrobe, I mean, they are two good looking people with exceptional bodies why wont they take advantage of that and instead wear primary colored work-out clothes and the shapeless pieces of clothing ever created and yes the hat took the win for this one outfit! however, it could be a cultural thing too, too many croptops (not always appropiate) going around for me to appreaciate an oversize sweater/jean in such a beautiful fit person. (Not hating on her wardrobe, im an oversize shirt/blouse/sweater person myself).

PS. Her Gashina outfit made me question my own inclinations hahahaha

14 hours ago, smartace said:

Well, at least we can fully deduced how KJK caught cold as well during the fansmeet :D

Did we ever had a doubt?!! hahaha ;)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, caliunnie said:

So HJY-JK is impossible but SA would have done so much better in the couple game Kwangmin played even though it had nothing to do with them? HJY-JK is impossible but JK-JH should marry even before dating? HJY-JK is impossible but you ask about SA being always together as a couple-y behaviour even though they as 'close friends' obviously its not something suspicious? HJY-JK is impossible but you make SJ a penniless man when we all know the reason he is penniless is because he bet his fortune that SA WERENT dating?!?!?!

OH goodness! JS needs to turn down his shipping down ahahhaha it makes no sense that JY-JK is such an impossibility but he pushes SA whenever he can, so please do tell me what the difference is...

part of me thinks he knows it hurts/annoys JH so he wants people to be completely clear and stop the lovelines by shutting it down!

YJS has actually almost always made clear that love lines are just love lines. I'd have to rake through the episodes, but with long term love lines, YJS usually has a scene or two where he outright says the love line is only for the show. When MC first started, YJS said multiple times that MC wasn't possible, that KG should just give up. If I recall correctly, with LKS-JSM and some of LKS's other love lines, YJS has said that it'll never happen outside the show. KJK and SJH are the only time where YJS really jumps all the business stuff and just goes "get married!"

But all of the RM cast are spartace shippers. JSJ and HH are obvious. Even KG was a spartace shipper. He sang One Man where KJK and SJH were doing the pepero game, , and as I've pointed out in my rewatch, KG is very aware that there's something going on between KJK and SJH from the early days of RM. And don't forget JSM once mistook KJK for a married RM member. 

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, linzer03 said:

And don't forget JSM once mistook KJK for a married RM member.

And, frankly that was a total shocker for us shippers for her to make such a simple mistake, even as a newbie. But, more than us, I think she shocked KJK, not that he didn’t know his own status, just that she blundered so badly. IIRC, he kind of paced, while she repeatedly apologized. More interesting than those two though, was SJH: she had no reaction, at all. Neither did HH. And, I can’t remember the other members’ reactions, but I think everyone basically did their best to move along. 

One more moment about the members, or in this case the staff, making a mistake about KJK’s status. If someone can help out, I would appreciate it since I can’t remember the ep # as usual, but in one ep during the intro, the staff highlighted the single men on the show, and they only showed YSC and LKS. Uh, isn’t KJK also supposed to be single? Again, sorry for the lack of details. I’ll try to dig up the specifics when I get a chance. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

One more moment about the members, or in this case the staff, making a mistake about KJK’s status. If someone can help out, I would appreciate it since I can’t remember the ep # as usual, but in one ep during the intro, the staff highlighted the single men on the show, and they only showed YSC and LKS. Uh, isn’t KJK also supposed to be single? Again, sorry for the lack of details. I’ll try to dig up the specifics when I get a chance. 

I think you were referring to Episode 367 when Sunmi,  Baek Ji Young, Jo Se Ho  and 5 more others came to the show. It was a couple race episode. I remember this because when SJH came out,  Bruno Mars’ Marry You was heard as bgm and someone was heard yelling “yeppeuda, yeppeuda” (pretty) as well. The camera didn’t show/zoom who said it but the voice sounded like KJK’s. :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Spartace Moments Episode 422

We've already discussed the love lines so I won't say too much. KJK trying to hook up LKS and JSM is his way of rejecting any sort of love-connection with JSM. KJK telling production not to edit out the part where he says there's nothing between him and HJY. ALso, SJH seems very happy by the sudden mention that KJK and HJY shouldn't date (I agree, SJH). 

I love that when they have the caption "I'm good-looking but I have a good voice too", they show KJK. We all (and that includes the other RM cast members) know who the best looking RM man is. It's why KJK never gets dragged into the "Who's the best looking" fights. SJH may be number 1 but KJK is number 2 (sorry JSM, you're number 3).

SJH went straight to team face, but then she suddenly wants to go to team voice when KJK walks over there.

I don't think I've ever seen SJH lose a Game of Wits by being the last one on RM before. She's usually pretty good at it. You could say that she had a cold and was sluggish that day, but based on her wanting to join the voice team earlier, I think she lost on purpose as well.

Spartace bidding on LKS's shrink wrap face together is super cute. They're so in sync. Once again, they're the bullying hyung and noona to LKS.

During the sleeping bag race, I'm pretty sure KJK is supporting SJH when they're hopping. After all, hopping in a sleeping bag has got to be terrible with a cold. Like I said before, it reminds me of ep 308 where their legs were bound together to guess songs. KJK pretty much carried SJH to the microphone in that episode, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. I suspect in this game its partially due to SJH being sick, but also even if she wasn't I bet they still wouldn't be able to stop from touching each other lol. KJK has his hand on SJH's back when they get the Blackpink song right. There were a lot of other moments during this race that everyone else pointed out, so I'm not going to go into too much detail. But was it just me or did KJK and SJH seem way more in sync when dancing than everybody else?

When LKS is about to get slapped. SJH is holding onto KJK's arm. 

Interestingly, they play KJK's song for LKS when the guest is complimenting him.But then production chose not to play the love line when JSM put her face down to block KJK. It was clearly a plan, and KJK clearly had no intention to doing something similar when it was his turn. And I can imagine how that scenario could easily be turned into a love line. (Instead we got a KJK-HH love line at the end - I will go down with that ship. Uri hyung and nae dongsaeng forever!)

KJK goes straight to SJH after the water penalty. I kind of get the vibe he didn't want her to get the water penalty (it's like production crew picked the worst games for someone with a cold), and that's part of the reason why KJK played so much of the game.

The end game location didn't seem too ideal for hide and seek. Too wide open and easy to get trapped, and I kept looking t the gravel paths, waiting for someone to fall and get hurt . I was happy we got the sparta moment though. They should bring back some of those old sound bites. (Bad Ji Hyo, JSJ's theme, sparta, and come up with some new ones for YSC and JSM). As someone said, HH would, of course, spare KJK, SJH, and the female guest.  

• Like 10

12 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Can anyone mention the minutes he holding sjh when jump ? I heard that. Correct me if im wrong

Around minute 27. 

Rewatching the episode, SJH really really wanted to lose in that first game of wits lol. She cares about no one but JSJ. Because she knows JSJ will be the last one, and she wants to lose to him.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1