Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

Looks like KJK has his hand around SJH's shoulder when they hop up in the beginning. Reminds me of ep 308 when spartace were on a team with JSJ. Basically, if spartace are tied together during a mission, I think we can expect a lot of touching.

• Like 10

Some SA moments from episode 422.

(just fyi. this episode was filmed on tuesday, right before the fanmeet on saturday) and SJH had a cold that day.

KJK's reaction when SJH joined his team and Lee Ha Na also happy about it and looks at KJK. Just cute.

a.png

b.png

c.png

e.png

f.png

i.png

too comfy around her..

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and really love to see KJK in colour. B)

j.png

• Like 10

I love photo #5: the soft look on her face and the natural touch of her hand. And, again, no reaction from him as if he’s used to it. All the other photos, magnet mode is engaged, they’re both cute, and he looks concerned, maybe because she’s sick. I think they were dancing to Uhm Jung Hwa’s Invitation. I LOL when I compared their team’s dorky version to the more suggestive, original version. FYI below in case anyone’s interested in the original version. I’ve put it under spoiler.

It would be great if SA danced this at a fanmeet. :lol:

Original MV

Spoiler

This is the Gain version feat. Kim Jong Min, with subs.

Spoiler

• Like 8

You know how YJS like to play matchmaking? I love it at the start when he blurts out that KJK shouldnt date HJY either. Twice. And KJK even beg the PD to not edit that part out. Official rejection by KJK to KJKxHJY loveline yey!

KJK grins so broadly when SJH lost the game of wits.

When they have the group hug, KJK didnt hug Hana at all.. He didnt even want to touch her back. 

When they play the sleeping bag karaoke, KJK stayed beside SJH and held her back while jumping. 

• Like 10

Here's what happened during the opening of the most recent ep.

KJK tease LKS and JSM because they are styled similarly. And then YJS said "You shouldn't date." and then he suddenly shifted to teasing KJK. 

YJS: Hong Jin Young and Kim Jong Kook shouldn't date either.

KJK laughed and then said

"There is nothing between us. Don't edit this part out."

I hope this will put an end to the HJY and KJK loveline that their network is trying to push so hard. No hate against HJY btw, I admire her but ofc my ship is solidly SA. hahaha

0LNWd7f.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I just realised :

He make us clear about HJY

He make us clear about JSM

He make us clear about doesn't have gf in USA (teasing by Cha Tae Hyun)

BUT He never make us clear about SJH it similiar w/ YEH

Yes, he always denied about SJH, but between the actions & world totaly different.

Both of them very defense about their relationship like in this eps, & both of them never make their relationship clear like this. Both of them really close so I think make a clear like this is very easy for them but they just smile & laugh.

And after He said that, he always make SJH comfort, like in this eps, he always make skinship w/ her, it's look like he wanna say to public indirectly about him & SJH.

Do you remember guys when KJK interview by the mc choose between HJY / SJH & he choose push up ? Now we know the answer I guess

• Like 8

I just finished watching the ep, and while it wasn’t the best, it had some bright moments, starting with the two guest captains, one of whom guested in the Charlie’s Angels ep. That brought back some good memories of RM’s heyday. The second captain was competitive, and I quite liked the fact that she didn’t much care for her image. The name tag ripping game made a comeback, and so did Sparta along with his iconic music. Too bad all of that lasted for only a short time. I’ll skip over the game details and get straight to SA. 

Basically, it was clear that SJH wasn’t feeling good. If I saw it correctly, she was coughing though she tried to hide it, and she stayed pretty quiet. For once, I didn’t care that she didn’t get equal screen time. I was just concerned about her. The sweetest part about her being sick was that KJK was never far away from her. I think even from the intro, neither one wanted to get separated. She even protested when he went to a different team (something I’ve never seen her do before), and YJS (I think) held her back because IMO she was being too obvious. It was clear that she intentionally lost the game in order for her to join KJK’s team. This reminded me of that time he had gout, and she refused to leave him, except that this time she was the one who was sick. Why was it that every time SA got sick, they took turns taking almost exclusive care of each other, but the other members largely ignored them? ^_^

Even when the teams competed, KJK almost always supported SJH, especially in the first game of guessing songs. If I saw it correctly, he physically supported her by staying at the end of the line with her, and holding her as everyone ran. I’m too tired to remember all the details and will probably share more tomorrow, but the general vibe was of KJK sticking to and caring for SJH. He did his best to pretend like everything was normal, but he looked concerned to me. I know it’s standard for us to say this, but I really mean it: those two are sweet to, but also sweet on each other. @caliunnie said after watching them at the fanmeet, if (big if) those two are not together, they’re getting together really soon. I agree. There are not a lot of reasons why one man would take it upon himself to care for an unrelated woman with others around, one of whom was another woman. The female guests don’t count.

Having said that, it was also clear that HH (true to form) intentionally spared SJH from punishment because she was sick. I loved that about him. He also saved KJK and the guest, because he tried to cover what he did for SJH. Sorry for not putting this under spoiler for those of you who haven’t seen the ep. Unfortunately, I’m having all sorts of issues with Soompi and can’t consistently use some features right now. 

Hopefully some of you will be able to share more details of how SA took care of each other. I will end this by saying that IMO this was a very good SA ep. Again, KJK was very sweet to SJH, though he tried hard to hide it as usual. Nothing was overt, but SA are best when they’re secretive.

The bonus, ofc, was what @sleepingnocturnal already shared about YJS and KJK making it clear that there’s nothing between KJK and HJY. It doesn’t get clearer than KJK asking the staff to NOT edit his and YJS’s statements. I loved that when he said that, SJH stood right next to him. 

Lights out, y’all. Happy shipping! :D 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Wow it’s been a while since I last logged in and this recent episode has made me really want to post.

i noticed right from the beginning how magnet mode was on, as the first scene SA were immediately shown together. I also found it suspicious that JH was going towards team voice when throughout the history of RM JH was always placed in the opposite team (ex: team actor vs singers). AND cmon she obviously lost the game of wits on purpose. Then I heard JH speak and she was obviously sick. I love how she seemed to want to be on the same team as KJK as (other posters mentioned) he could take care of her. 

Dating or not, it would be ridiculous for anyone to still claim that they are not close  or that they are uncomfortable with each other. 

• Like 8

The thing with spartace is that they never go out of their way to deny it. KJK has said on RM and MUD shows there is nothing between him and HJY when there was no reason to. And based on him saying "Don't edit this out", I'm guessing he's said something similar before and they edited it out for the sake of the love line. But KJK, at a time when it's totally unnecessary, wants to make clear there is nothing between him and HJY, and JSM as well. 

Compare this to spartace who only deny when they have no other choice. The only times I've really seen them straight out say no was when they're a) asked directly (KJK called her a dongsaeng after being asked that at a fanmeet) or b) have been teased about it too much that it would be too suspicious if they didn't deny it (SJH on Knowing Bros). Articles likes to have clickbait headlines saying that KJK or SJH denied dating rumors like it was some huge rejection, but very rarely do KJK or SJH give definitive answers. They usually just side step the issue.

I haven't seen the full episode yet but when I do, I'll post my full thoughts!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Just want to add few things..

YJS said "the relationship is impossible".

why impossible, YJS sshi? impossible because spartace alr in a relationship? :wub:

l.png

looks like the translator didn't translate this caption right here..

only to make it even clearer..

비즈니스 파트너일 뿐일 걸로~
(bijeuniseu pateuneo il ppun-il geollo)
"it's just business partners" 

(since i'm not korean, so correct me if i'm wrong) 

anyways, despite all this, gosh.. i sincerely hope SBS really put an end to this love line crap, like for real. :vicx:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

Just want to add few things..

YJS said "the relationship is impossible".

why impossible, YJS sshi? impossible because spartace alr in a relationship? :wub:

I think this too, KJK once said on Mom's diary : He want marry next year between autumn / winter, I hope this is true ... Hahahhahaaaa

Did you noticed, he make a clear after SJH finished her drama ? Maybe its coisidence, but in my point of view he just don't want bother SJH when she is busy about her drama & after she finished & then he make a clear.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Looking at the pic shared by @kookiemongg of SA and YJS, did you guys think that SJH was just hiding a cough, or was she reacting to what they said? The moment went by so fast when I watched the ep, so I couldn’t be sure. Thanks. 

Oh, and for the love of God, woman. Now that I’m not tired out of my mind, let me just say: You’re adorable, but what the eff were you wearing during the intro? Sick People’s Clothes R’ Us? A floppy ajhussi hat, an oversized t-shirt, an oversized shirt, undefined pants. Love the non-makeup look, but you’re lucky you’re so pretty, because aside from your makeup, anyone else wearing those clothes would look like a bum. Did someone who’s very fashion challenged himself fire your stylist and take over her duties? Just saying. :)

Edit: Everyone knows I’m just kidding, right? SJH’s beautiful no matter what. It’s not what she wears. It’s who she is. :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

31 minutes ago, nrayra2015 said:

Sorry guys, did i missed out about KJK cleared the things with JSM..? Did he said anything about JSM 

:D

I don’t believe anything specific was said, but I do remember that KJK and JSM competed against each other in one game. They had to blow and turn over some paper coasters that were set in flour. For that, they had to get down really close to the flour and each other. I mean, really close. But they both were professional, and the staff didn’t add any cheesy music or suggestive captions. Also, I heard no teasing from the staff and members, during and after the game. This is highly unusual IMO, since RM tends to turn every KJK/another woman moment into romantic nonsense. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1