[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

4 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

NEWS :

RM fan meet will be held in HKG & Thailand, to be announced for the details :))) R u ready SA shippers for SA banner & SA moment again ?? yeahh !!!

WAH !!!!!!! Daebak !!! She is dancing Gashina again . Muchlove !!

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys lets go for a Fieldtrip!! ahahah:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Guys Ive been trying to upload the few videos I got from the FM and I still cant... I dont have an IG (i look online for their tag) or youtube channel so I have no way to get it in here. If someone knows or could upload them to their own accounts and then bring them here I would be veeeeery greatful, so please DM me about it if you can/will/want :) there are not SA moment videos but I would still love to share them with you, I have the Lovable part which is always my favorite!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, caliunnie said:

Guys Ive been trying to upload the few videos I got from the FM and I still cant... I dont have an IG (i look online for their tag) or youtube channel so I have no way to get it in here. If someone knows or could upload them to their own accounts and then bring them here I would be veeeeery greatful, so please DM me about it if you can/will/want :) there are not SA moment videos but I would still love to share them with you, I have the Lovable part which is always my favorite!

Hi, my Instagram is spartace_matchmadecouple. I would love to help out by sharing your  videos with the rest if you don't mind. Thank you on behalf of sa fans!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@caliunnie, thank you so much for doing this! All of us have been living vicariously through you, and appreciate everything you can share with us. Since you’re one of us, it just feels more real. Hope that doesn’t sound too weird, and you understand. LOL :D 

@Spartacematchmade, thank you for offering your help. Much appreciated! :D 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

so... the newest RM, SA seems to have a gap between while standing beside each other :(

SA SHIPPER HWAITING !  

Yes i also noticing that :( they barely looked at each other or interacted with each other today. I do not have IG but i usually check their #spartace hashtag on google. I wonder if they had a little fight? Because their distancing seemed a little off, especially jihyo noona side. She seems to want to have a gap with jong kook hyung and rather stay near kwangsoo. Also did anyone notice how they avoided being the guest on the same day for haha hyung's concert? Perhaps cautious mode is back on after returning from the FM. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cloudiee1004 said:

so... the newest RM, SA seems to have a gap between while standing beside each other :(

SA SHIPPER HWAITING !  

basically the concept for the episode is to determine their ranks and they have to stand based on their ranks. but whenever they have a free will, they are near to each other. 

there's this one moment when each of them need to roll a dice in the last game. KJK kept getting a dud, and SJH sorta said, "what was that, oppa? / what's wrong, oppa? (like a disappointed yet concern GF) and KJK ended up last in the ranks.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

basically the concept for the episode is to determine their ranks and they have to stand based on their ranks. but whenever they have a free will, they are near to each other. 

there's this one moment when each of them need to roll a dice in the last game. KJK kept getting a dud, and SJH sorta said, "what was that, oppa? / what's wrong, oppa? (like a disappointed yet concern GF) and KJK ended up last in the ranks.

i am not there yet, still at the answering question area T-T  thanks for cheering me up T-T  !! 

4 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

Yeah I tend to agree. Although there weren't many obvious moments, they still found time to be at each others proximity. I FOUND SOME GIFS ON WEIBO OF TODAYS RM EPISODE. There was one moment when jong kook touched ji hyos back when haha ranked her in a low rank.Also the last game with the dice, ji hyo went to jong kook when he was putting the stickers on. http://fx.weico.net/share/40903091.html?weibo_id=4297640533143356

Credit to weibo owner 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, kookiemongg said:

Thanks for cheering me up too :) I think me and cloudiee1004 was referring to the same moment where sa had quite a gap when standing beside each other, i believe this was before kwangsoo ranked jihyo noona as 3rd in fashion sense. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

Yeah I tend to agree. Although there weren't many obvious moments, they still found time to be at each others proximity. I FOUND SOME GIFS ON WEIBO OF TODAYS RM EPISODE. There was one moment when jong kook touched ji hyos back when haha ranked her in a low rank.Also the last game with the dice, ji hyo went to jong kook when he was putting the stickers on. http://fx.weico.net/share/40903091.html?weibo_id=4297640533143356

Credit to weibo owner 

Thank you for sharing the Weibo link :)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, spartaceluv98 said:

Thanks for cheering me up too :) I think me and cloudiee1004 was referring to the same moment where sa had quite a gap when standing beside each other, i believe this was before kwangsoo ranked jihyo noona as 3rd in fashion sense. 

no worries. let's try not to easily jump to conclusion until we know exactly the whole concept. :)

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

Credit to weibo owner 

thank you so much for this T-T !!!! 

• Like 1

RM this eps actually seems like 416, no guest, no divided on a team. RM this eps about their ratting. So, what if they're not standing side by side, it's normal, they're standing with their rank. But, you can still see some little moments about SA. So, cheers !! :) SA still the same, don't be sad ... 

And actually, when last week hv a previous for this eps, SA standing side by side when opening but cut it off when airing this week

• Like 6

When i played the video for the first time .... i appreciate how good his voice is ...

but when i played for the second time , during the verse...

the lyrics ... 

"Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday"

i feel like .... he is singing for her ... "DELULU MIND" ///O>O///

• Like 6
  • LOL 1