[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

@twinlovers and @linzer03: THANK YOU for your thoughtful posts! As usual, you guys are spot on.

1 hour ago, linzer03 said:

Please don't get discouraged about spartace or about people leaving the fandom. People are complex, and we shouldn't try to control people. Shipping is about having fun, right? So let's just continue to share spartace theories in our little corner of the internet.

Perfectly said. :) 

@kookiemongg, I love your attitude:

6 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

So i guess just keep positive and enjoy this roller coaster ride, shall we?

This is my own version of what the three of you said: Always be respectful of SA, each other on this thread, visitors to our little corner of the internet, and especially members of other fandoms. Above all, ship happily or don’t ship at all. 

Oh, and never, ever feed trolls. :D

• Like 5

so i was watching this vid in fb about asian people. the host doing interview to people she met on the street about various topics.

the topic i watched was about Hyuna-E'dawn dating.

first she asked if they knew if the two were dating, some say yes, some say no.

then she asked their opinion about dating between celebs. their answer was mostly positive, saying that love is not a crime, as long as the two is happy, etc. 

there's one comment that's interesting. she answered by saying "i supprt them, but it would be better if they reveal it from the beginning"

now, back to SA.

i hope when the time came for them to reveal that they are dating, or  planning to get married, the respond from RM viewers and neutral citizen would also be positive. 

ofc they wouldn't be able to reveal it from the beginning they're dating (2013, as many of us believe) because of MC, and many other things.

in the end, what we trully wished for is their happiness, so let support them with respect.

happiness is above all

• Like 6

I can guarantee you, some of the MC dieharder will come out in drove (and not in a good way) if they reveal themselves :\

In the most random of random post.. SJH is 37 now. And just assuming they reveal and marry next year.. she needs to have 1 baby per year if they want 3 children. Because 40+ is really not a good age any more to have babies. /random 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, smartace said:

In the most random of random post.. SJH is 37 now. And just assuming they reveal and marry next year.. she needs to have 1 baby per year if they want 3 children. Because 40+ is really not a good age any more to have babies. /random 

Yes. I can understand your concern.. i guess all we can do is wishing all the best for them :)

Speaking of “reveal their relationship”, i do feel back in 2016.. SA were planning to reveal their relationship. But then the whole SBS fiasco happened and you know......

Actually, i have this new theory of mine regarding SA already decided to get married. Of course it’s always based on something.. but i think it will sound too delusional. So i guess imma keep it to myself.. at least for now.

Have you guys seen this? It’s an old article published earlier this year. Thought want to share it with you in this forum just in case you haven’t seen this.. Maybe because i’m a spartace shipper.. i can’t control my mind lol.

http://m.kpopline.com/hot-korean-entertainment-reporter-revealed-theres-a-shocking-dating-rumor-coming-out-tomorrow-5321.html

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/insider-claims-huge-dating-news-will-leaked-soon/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kookiemongg said:

Speaking of “reveal their relationship”, i do feel back in 2016.. SA were planning to reveal their relationship. But then the whole SBS fiasco happened and you know......

Actually, i have this new theory of mine regarding SA already decided to get married. Of course it’s always based on something.. but i think it will sound too delusional. So i guess imma keep it to myself.. at least for now.

Have you guys seen this? It’s an old article published earlier this year. Thought want to share it with you in this forum just in case you haven’t seen this.. Maybe because i’m a spartace shipper.. i can’t control my mind lol.

http://m.kpopline.com/hot-korean-entertainment-reporter-revealed-theres-a-shocking-dating-rumor-coming-out-tomorrow-5321.html

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/insider-claims-huge-dating-news-will-leaked-soon/

Hmm... Was a big couple ever revealed in the wake of this? The second article sounds like she's no different from us. She watches actors interactions to determine who's dating based on body language. So if she was talking about spartace, then she might have been guessing like the rest of us that they'd reveal soon. Only to be disappointed. Welcome to shipping spartace, Baek Hyun Joo. 

I do think spartace keeps making marriage plans and then pushing them back. In the aftermath of the firing scandal, I do think RM tried to pave the way for a spartace reveal (hence YJS giving them his "blessing" and saying they should get married), but then RM remained on air, and any plans of a spartace marriage was put on hold (hence the love line for KJK's special episode). I also think there might have been some plans at the end of 2017 (hence the resurgence of spartace comments from the other RM members), but I feel like something happened to delay the plans again. Athoughtcloud1 picked up on some tensions between spartace in ep 387, and I think at that point whatever plans they'd made came to an end. I don't remember the source (so if someone has it, please link it for me), but I remember an interview where KJK says that he was anxious to marry at the end of 2017 but has since become more relaxed about when to get married. So I think there were plans, but it caused some tension between spartace, and they brought the plans to an end for now, but are still dating with the intention of marrying in the next couple years.

5 hours ago, smartace said:

I can guarantee you, some of the MC dieharder will come out in drove (and not in a good way) if they reveal themselves :\

So will the KookMin dieharders, the KwangMong dieharders, KJK-HJY dieharders, and the fossil KJK-YEH dieharders. They will probably be a vocal minority online. Ah well. As I always say, you're not famous until you have antis,

I do think that spartace won't ever admit to dating for six years. SJH did WAIL and KJK is doing MUD, and I think admitting to being reveal to be in a relationship during both of those would be bad for their reputations. I think it'd be easier for them to say that they started dating at the beginning of the year and decided to get married at the end. So, there will probably end up being a small group that says KJK and SJH dated for six years instead of one. Congratulations y'all, if that happens we'll never escape the delusional label.

• Like 6

As I always say, you're not famous until you have antis,

Wait just a dang gone minute! Are you suggesting that WE’RE famous? Guys, let’s close all the doors, windows, and any other internet hidey holes we have, ‘cause none of us want to be known! Tamp down the caves, folks! :D  

On second thought, maybe I should tell my mom who yells at me I won’t ever get anywhere by “wasting” my time online! 

In all seriousness (as if, LOL), if a well-known and well-respected celebrity watcher is as delusional as we are, we’re in very good company. While I skimmed through the articles that @kookiemongg provided, I couldn’t help smirk at the possible couples everyone threw out. I kept screaming, “SA! SA! SA! It’s not them, but KJK and SJH!” I’m always amazed that no one listens to me. :D 

I do think that spartace won't ever admit to dating for six years. SJH did WAIL and KJK is doing MUD, and I think admitting to being reveal to be in a relationship during both of those would be bad for their reputations. I think it'd be easier for them to say that they started dating at the beginning of the year and decided to get married at the end. 

I totally agree.

there will probably end up being a small group that says KJK and SJH dated for six years instead of one. Congratulations y'all, if that happens we'll never escape the delusional label.

I will gladly wear that label, because we’ll all know the “truth.” :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, smartace said:

just to clarify, she's 38. korean age system is a little bit different. the moment you were born, your age counted as 1

and about the 3 children......they might need only 1 year though, if it's a triplet :D 

2 hours ago, linzer03 said:

I think it'd be easier for them to say that they started dating at the beginning of the year and decided to get married at the end.

or maybe they are very close friend (on and off RM), when suddenly, without going through dating phase, KJK propose to SJH :D  i knew a certain filipino celebs couple who's like that (i'm sorry if i keep mentioning the filipino couple.....couldn't help it since their story was similiar to SA)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

or maybe they are very close friend (on and off RM), when suddenly, without going through dating phase, KJK propose to SJH :D  i knew a certain filipino celebs couple who's like that (i'm sorry if i keep mentioning the filipino couple.....couldn't help it since their story was similiar to SA)

I'm glad you keep comparing! There aren't a lot of celebs who have been in situations similar to spartace (reality show for eight years, both in popular love lines, etc.), so any couple that bears similarities is worth comparing.

Does anyone else have any celeb couples that remind them of spartace?

The only one I can really think of off the top of my head is the Song-Song couple where they said they denied dating rumors until their marriage announcement came out. In that case, their agencies actually released statements saying that the couple weren't going to meet each other (so agencies can't always be relied on). Of course, the Song-Song couple had the general public's blessing from the get go. 

• Like 6

Hmm... Was a big couple ever revealed in the wake of this? 

No, there's no answer until now...

Athoughtcloud1 picked up on some tensions between spartace in ep 387, and I think at that point whatever plans they'd made came to an end. I don't remember the source (so if someone has it, please link it for me)

I'm getting curious about this.. is the source somewhere in this forum?

Btw, do you guys know if SA naver cafe korean still active? just wondering..

• Like 4

Wooooww, hot discussing again!!

19 hours ago, kookiemongg said:

Like i said in my previous post that i don't watch ugly duckling and i completely have no problem with the show. it's his work after all and i understand that and i'm assuming this is one of the reason why people starting to give up on SA. Seeing this post from spartace kingdom, i can't help but wondering.. is it that bad? the recent eps of ugly duckling? why people believe something so easily?

welll it's not as bad as the first SJH strongly denied in the march, april, and may this year!! And after that, KJK & HJY stormly loveline on the way. In that storm, many SA shipper down, and turned silent, but the LOL moment, precisely i was joined this thread at that storm!:sweatingbullets: When i joined this thread, this one usually quiet, but there's still SA hard shipper whom kindly reply my question.. @mn0096 @Adines Nugraha ( thank you guys!!) and others too, so i would be understand more about our SA and tried to read this thread from the beginning, which i read @linzer03 posted and the others too. After you more know about them, last week MUD ep? cannot bothered you again (even his mom not excited again like the first time). People whom not KJK or SJH hard fan, would believe that so easily, because they are not know them deeply.

And here we are, most of you know this too, KJK is so secretly if he in love relationship with woman, not that openly like he did in MUD or XMan. he did that for a show and we know again he is so gentleman toward women. And i didn't hate HJY or whoever it is whom have a loveline with him, because it is a show. I remembered HH told in MUD, when HH made a blind date for KJK and  Byul's friend. HH said KJK was so gentleman there, he even helped that woman with her chair, and joined the conversation so deeply, kindly like the blind date was succed from HH's perspective, but it turned out zonk, because after that KJK never called that woman.  So, after that many bright loveline, why we are here shipping him with SJH whom never had love line with each other? they are even denied? For me, that's because KJK's acted to her kinda weird. He always love bickered with her, teased her, helped her, sometimes not gentle with her, sometimes he shy, sometimes he so glued toward her,  he isn't treat SJH like the other women. Family?Brother?Sister?LMAO!!!!!

And sometimes i felt KJK kinda give us hint who is his truly GF. Like when he said he kinda act cute funny with his GF, And when he beside her, he did that cute funny gesture (USC ep)he did'nt do that to other women, Tiny kept posted about SJH in his IG, and kinda funny when there's picture of KJK, below that is SJH, and below that is KJK's mom, such a coincident! And many more.

And for SJH, when she dated with that CEO, she said her type is a little bit tummy man ( like his BF that time) and in 2016 - now she said OP ( whom had similarity with KJK, LOL), and in this month, Tom Hardy, even her collegue said KJK is Tom Hardy's korean version, LOL. So as long as her type not changing, that means they are still together. Unlike KJK, SJH rejected many possibility love line these day, lately she rejected Jonghyun in 'Pyjama Friends'. And when you saw her bts passionated kissed with PSH in lovely horribly, after that kiss, and the director said 'CUT' she clapped her hands like when she succed did RM mission (which is cute for me), and SA still sticked like a glue, so that means they are still all right! So i'm still here, waiting, and waiting, and let's enjoy this roller coaster together!!

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

knew a certain filipino celebs couple who's like that (i'm sorry if i keep mentioning the filipino couple.....couldn't help it since their story was similiar to SA)

Hello everyone! It's been a while! It's been a while since i last posted, but i'm always reading all your posts to keep myself updated!

Anyway i think you are talking about this Couple!

They were bestfriends before they got married. They are both famous our country. The guy is one our hearthrob in the entertainment industry. He has been to diff relationship and he would introduce his gf to her since they are very good friends/bestfriend and they belong to same circle of friends. And she would support him, but she would always think and know if the relationship will last or not. Their friends tho, thought that they (the two of them) look good together, even their parents. Anyway to make long story short, they skip the bfgf stage and he just proposed to her. He said he feels something for her already, and he can feel that she too,its just maybe he is afraid to ruin the friendship before. But in the end he chose her proposed to her and she never hesitated to say yes to him!

So happy to see the forum becomes active again. Let's continue to support them but with utmost respect. And as we always say, enjoy the ride!

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, sofiemarz said:

So happy to see the forum becomes active again. 

I don’t know about you guys, but I find it interesting that despite what happens on MUD (or maybe because of it), this thread is getting busier. I think trolls, antis, etc. expect a different reaction from us. Instead, we’re more supportive than ever before. I won’t speculate too much, but will say that we can tell the difference between real and fake. We may be speculating (“delusional” is the wrong word), but none of us is blind. The more SBS overplays its hand, the happier we get. Just saying. :D 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 10/17/2017 at 11:47 PM, sofiemarz said:

I would like to share this love story to everyone!  The couple involve in this story is an actor and actress in my country! Brief story,  these two are not a loveteam (loveline)  in our country,  they were just good friends and honestly nobody expected them to end up together!  But unlike in SK people in my country dont do hate moves!  They jist accept couple who end up together.  There are some nega fans but its minimal!  Anyway in short these two eneded up together and is together till now with a lovely twin!  I'd like to share these (thank you to the one who share these initially) to show that a bestfrend falling for one another is not impossible and that even if they don't really dated their feelings is their and so strong that they choose to be together!  Its a series of ig post so im gonna put it in hidden for those who dont want to see it! 

Just want to support your theory and say that its not impossible! 

Hide contents

*wave*

Re-quoting again since they're brought up. ❤️ In the second video, Aga talked about how his own mom knew that Charlene is the one he wanted to marry. (*cough*) And Charlene's mom also knew that there was something different with how he would treat Charlene even if they were only labeled as "friends" (not even "best friends" at this point). 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sofiemarz said:

Anyway i think you are talking about this Couple!

yup, it's them :D 

@everyoursjamie 

thank you for re-qouting the post :D 

and then we go to MUD.

i didn't watched MUD but i've seen some clip on YT and KJK and HJY, and the title....what can i say about it ? ridiculous ?

* HJY is the only one who can control KJK

now, this one is the funniest. YJS himself said in RM ep 37 that there are 3 people who can control KJK(LHR, PYJ, and SJH). if we include HJY, there would be 4 people who can control KJK. 3 out of 4 people in the list (LHR,PYJ, HJY) was or is his loveline, only SJH who's not his loveline. see the pattern ?

i might be speculating, but i'm quite sure who actually has the ability to control KJK :D 

anyway, here's how you control the tiger 

v4NutH1.png (SJH was the host of the ep. she said that they're going to start the mission, so the boys quit talking, except for KJK. he keep talking which make SJH angry and told him to be quite. hearing that, KJK immediately stop and apologize)

* KJK only listen and do what HJY told him. really ?

CWq0XXT.png (SA were a team with JSJ. they have to choose one briefcase from three. KJK said that anyone would do, and pick one briefcase. SJH then slap his arm and say that she would choose and told KJK to stay still. KJK cannot argue with her :D )

* KJK never sing his songs, but he did that to HJY. 

i guess they never watched the night time train serenade ep

7kZaW58.png 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

@Adines Nugraha totally agree with your post.

Well, at first i didn’t want to mention this.. but.. ouuhhh... those cringy captions brought me to telling you this..

Spoiler

I don’t know if you guys have already noticed anything. But while i was observing SA body languages, I accidentally caught KJK tried to avoid HJY through his body language, more or less like 3 times? Of course i’m not gonna post it here cos i think it will be disrespectful to her. I’m just telling you guys my honest observation.. if you guys are wondering and want to know.. just PM me and i’ll send it to you later.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

HJY is the only one who can control KJK

Yep, totally ridiculous. The first time SBS pushed that BS (totally worthy of their name, I just realized), I thought, “No, there’s SJH,” for the same reasons you mentioned. The difference between SJH and HJY is obvious: real vs. fake. I don’t believe something if 1) someone over-explains it, desperately tries to make me believe by giving me captions and crap, or constantly tries to shove it in my face. If something is real, it’s low key or unrehearsed. No need for embellishments, especially from bystanders. :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, smartace said:

TBH tho, we cant really blamed SBS for shoving the narrative/loveline for KJKxHJY in MUD. Thats exactly was what MUD about. "Bachelor" looking for partners.

Agreed. I don’t blame them for pushing the loveline, at all. They have a business to run. I just don’t believe it, because they’re going overboard with it. I also don’t blame HJY. She’s doing her job. Frankly, KJK has to take some of the blame. He’s too nice, and has to learn to say no. SBS is still BS to me, though. I’m still salty over the firing thing. Plus, they managed to mess up my favorite show, unrelated to SA. :D 

• Like 4