[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Song Ji Hyo unnie!!!!!!

I don't know why i can't got through to my account every Monday,sigh..

Review SA Moment RM ep 413:

Opening:

SA beside each other again. I thought this scene taken not in ep 413 filming, it was after that, maybe last week? Because the PD want to inform members about how KJK changed their name in their homepage. And all of them protest  about how ugly they were there, except SJH and YJS, and KJK off course. I think YJS already know about that changing, and for SJH, she was not protested.LOL, well just her name and KJK’s name seems very normal there, LOL. Even JSM asked her “When was your pictute taken?you look really young” and SJH answered “It was taken in high school”, and SM said “you look like a baby” SJH surprised bashfully and answered “ Eoh?/What?” And the caption after that was ‘The profiles now reflect Jongkook’t tastes’.

First  Segment :

DC off this segment is SUMMER, and SA + HH came little late,they are really busy this days. And I was little bit surprise when saw SJH’s dress, lately her style always long pants and big clothes, and now I can see again her with dress, and her dress similar with KJK’s costume, LOL! This sleeveless clothes made me remember they had opening segment competition (HH won it) and SJH want KJK wear that sleeveless clothes and show his abs, LOL.

The theme off this ep is “Unlucky Vacation”. When PD nim said ‘if you think you are unlucky, move to the right, if you think you are lucky move to the left” and KJK move beside SJH, eheemmm.  And that mean they are not in team, well work is work right? And they were end up with kwangmin as their partner.

When Jennie and KS play game, we can see SJH and JSJ side by side and KJK behind JSJ, his hand hang on JSJ’s shoulder, and then little by little KJK move closer to SJH. Well the logic reason was, KJK want to see LKS and Jenny playing, LOL. But I don’t see that the perfect place to stand up, if he move beside HH, he can see the better view than behind JSJ and SJH.

And I  really salute with KJK’s archery technique! He can score 8 with an archery toy! OMG, although the second attempt not succed. And when he kicked ball with full off water, he kicked that so hard, and end up  smashed one camera, wowww!! Our Sparta!! He little bit worry about the camera, “ Is the camera Ok?” That’s fine oppa, you just do your best.

Second Segment:

They are in different car, we can see KJK deduction, and SJH cute answer there. Game gues stuff really funny,  And combo JJ really funny too!We already knew SJH really afraid of this kind of game , and jennie really coward, so when they became combo, thye are really cute! LOL.

Third Segment:

In the pool first KJK went to swimming tires along with SJH, HH and Jennie. He even help SJH sit there, LOL (reflect) and SJH make sure KJK had a place to sit in that swimming tires too (because her face turn around searched where is KJK) . And the sharp KJK said he knew already jennie is one of the boms when SJH offered to give up her seat to jennie ( yeaahh maybe they are not lovey dovey couple but they always knew where and what one off them go or do, it’s very cute!) When finally 2:2 and black team want to push KJK into the water, and KJK strongly rise from water (SPARTA!!), JSM and YJS looked at SJH direction, LOL. Well why they looked at her? Maybe want to said, “OMG you bf really strong JH yaa/JH unnie” (delulu enough)

The whole segment of this episode is very fair and funny, I’m really satisfied with this episode, although not much SA moment we can see, at least they are have fair screen time. And I’m really like how they support exhausted HH and help him promote his album too. The game is so easy to follow, and entertaining ( At least I didn’t find pirate toy every week). And the PD very clever to make the group arrangement like that. At least we can see many combination of them, so it will not boring.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, smartace said:

They also arrived together at the beginning lol. 

This is the first episode where Hwanjin technically leads the full episodes right? I hope he does the full casts justice with fair air time.

iirc, news said hwanjine take the lead since ep 412, but someone in IG commented she/he still heard JCM talked in that ep, but in this ep, there is not his voice anymore.

• Like 3

anyone notice when Jennie's Team had to choose the ball which held by KJK and Haha, they immediately choose the ball that held by KJK, saying that he's not good at pretending. 

they're very sure to the point that they're smiling and laughing.

but not SJH, she has "i've-got-a-bad-feeling-about-this" expression all over her face

dnp7fGe.png 

and true to that, KJK indeed holding the heavy ball 

she really knew him :D 

anyway, i'm a bit late a few days, but happy birthday to Song Ji Hyo :D 

and one more thing. SJH, together with Joy (Red Velvet), Cheng Xiao (Cosmic Girls), and Jang Yoon Ju, will be MCs for a new variety show "Pajama Friends".

not only that, Kim Joo Hyuk or better known as Myuk PD will be the PD for that variety show

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Adines Nugraha said:

and one more thing. SJH, together with Joy (Red Velvet), Cheng Xiao (Cosmic Girls), and Jang Yoon Ju, will be MCs for a new variety show "Pajama Friends".

not only that, Kim Joo Hyuk or better known as Myuk PD will be the PD for that variety show

Thank you! and now we understand why myuk PD met her and take picture with her couple weeks ago, btw i heard news RM members will have fan meeting in Taiwan soon!

Review SA  Moment ep 414:

We knew JCM was back based on this ep strange editing and give the specific member a good role(star maybe?..), LOL!Sigh.. maybe this is just my assumption, I really try to be positive. At least his rest time bring  a great game (at least no pirate toy!) And quiet a lot SpartAce  moment. And one thing I realized when he was back that KJK always looked at staff when he stood beside SJH ( I thought his eyes different like said “Is this OK?”, OK maybe this one bias). But still hwanjine’s voice behind, so I’m little confused.

OPENING SEGMENT:                                   

In the Car:

KJK had 150 dollars by SJH and HH and SJH had 150 dollars by JSM and JSJ.  I don’t know SA talked about that or not, the filmed just had the conversation between KJK and YSC, SJH and YJS, and the rest, but not KJK and SJH, but SJH give him 50 dollars, and KJK give YSC 50 dollars.

After that, really opening segment begin, remember last week opening segment which showed how KJK changed their name? That’s it. The opening really great! With circus etc.. and SA beside each other.

FIRST SEGMENT

Theme : Out Dot Com Race

SA choosed by JSJ to be his team along with YJS and HR. And SJH helped KJK quietly by take care of his hat without KJK knew about that first. And they edit YJS team when they played game guess something, why? Maybe to give the guest screen time? Or because they cheated? I heard something about not cheated campaign. But I love KJK and his forehead, he looked more younger and manly, LOL!, and when KJK got slapped by KSY because his team cheated, there were always SJH behind him, give him support quietly just her hand on his back with a little talk.

SECOND SEGMENT:

In the bus:

After hesitated when PD asked “what kind of bad things has HH said about KJK?” and SJH answered “ He’s rude, he’s mean and he shouldn’t live like that!” LOL, KJK smiled heard her answer and without doubt about her answer, KJK jokingly hit HH . Hehehe.. It’s quiet fishy.. the staff and SA, well..after that HH said he was hurt and then KJK said “why” and LKS said “JH noona said the truth” and KJK said he heard that a few times, and after that HH said to JH “ You have a good memory”

In the naengmyeon restaurant:

SJH between KJK’s  trained dongsaeng YSC and LKS. Non SA moment. But I love KJK gig moment with LKS and when SJH made to answer question.

THIRD SEGMENT:

KJK using method stay close beside pawnshop, because every body went there to sell their thing. When Siyang at elevator and KJK came inside to catch Siyangt, and then they  met SJH, his expression really want to smile but really want to hide his smile, and he said “ are you coming inside?” and then when SJH failed catch Siyang, and Siyang run with SM, SA casually talked to each other, not bother to catch Siyang again, LOL.

CONCLUSION

In this episode we can see how trusty KJK and SJH toward each other, no doubt toward each other. WOW! Good episode to watch!

I love SJH’s new drama!! Her character so cute there! And if you watched MUD last Sunday, then you know CR supposed to came to MUD and work out with KJK, but then his trip to korea canceled because Juventus bought him from Real Madrid, and that caused every schedule with Real Mardid before being canceled. If CR really come to MUD, OMG, Sigh it doesn’t happen.. 

11 hours ago, twinlovers said:

Haha keep  on liking stuff in sa fan page and guest what this is the lastest.

I laughed when saw this in IG!!

Edited by delusionalme
my husband jokingly put his name on my posted, and i realized after i posted it!LOL
  • Like 5

just to add a few things, coz @delusionalme already said  most of them :D 

in the last segment, somehow SA often together, or when one going to a place, the other would follow

when the mission started, LKS and HH made a pact and running together

midway, they met with KJK and YJS. then, the camera switched to YSC who's talking 

to whom did YSC talked ? ofc our SA :D 

when KSY entering the elevator, KJK entering the elevator too.

and then they talked, but suddenly SJH appeared and stopping the elevator's door

her action made KSY startled, but KJK only smile

then KSY protested by saying "why is everyone here ?"

SJH said "someone called me ?" :D 

(why do i get the feeling that KJK told her that he would go to the elevator, and then she followed him)

SA hang around with JSM and the female guest 

SJH was the only one who dare to bid for KJK (eventually, JSM surpass SJH's bet......but JSM was the architect)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

SA hang around with JSM and the female guest 

And after KJK ousted, suddenly SJH ousted too without force by YJS, maybe she was tired? but my SA delulu said she lost competitive spirit when KJK ousted, LOL, i didn't put it on my posted before because i think it's not that important, but it really 'ring up' in my head!:D

• Like 3

HaHa is our ambassador indeed! 

SA are sticky as usual when it comes to elimination games like this. I love that they were on the same team with both Jaesuk and Sukjin, the elder SA enthusiasts. Love the Ha-Hyo siblings going at it again (at the expense of JK, lol). 

Other than SA just naturally being around each other this episode, I just looved this episode in general! I was laughing/smiling the whole time! The guests, the members, the pacing of the episode itself, the games they played, the energy, it was all great! I hope we'll continue to see more episodes like this! 

One random SA moment that I would like to share (nothing of real importance per se, but it was just an observation I found cute): 

SA-RM%20414.gif

SA%20RM414.gif

They were all looking to see the outcome of the guest's pick, but delusional me just liked that Jihyo got suuper close to JK (As clingy close as they usually get, lol). I mean, she could of just moved over to the right side of JK or go in between JK and SJ in order to see better, but she opts to just look over his shoulder instead while pressing against his back/arm :D

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pink007 said:

Just to add to the current conversation about the PDs (as a reference): I can't comment on the voices in this episode due to personal reasons, so I assume @smartace is correct regarding that, but I did see that someone on IG seemed to post a screenshot of JCM (or at least someone that quite resembles him) on set in the latest episode:

I thought he was taking a break from being the main PD instead of taking a break, period. I don't really mind who's talking tbh (for this episode specifically I'm pretty sure it was Hwan-jin anyway), but just who's making the final creative decisions i.e. editing and game designs.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

I thought he was taking a break from being the main PD instead of taking a break, period. I don't really mind who's talking tbh (for this episode specifically I'm pretty sure it was Hwan-jin anyway), but just who's making the final creative decisions i.e. editing and game designs

I thought about it again and again, but no matter who's the PD behind, there's still GHC, so so....this is just my thought but i think it still hwanjine ( because the game like hwanjine style, but some of it seems like JCM style (like game in the bus and small screen in the corner, LOL)) but JCM still there to assist..:sweatingbullets: so it really confusing..:D or they are mixed it to make a better episode? because my assumption said JCM can't take it when his 'lovely member' not shine more than other, LOL. So when he back, he made *** a star of the episode with approval from hwanjine , but hwanjine really tried to make every one had the same screen time ( that's why he filmed SJH when she was so focused with game (believe me, it's rare, usually they just cut her focus game scene, it's been a long time)). But positive way, the game really great! I have fun! LOL just ignore me too..:D:sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delusionalme said:

I thought about it again and again, but no matter who's the PD behind, there's still GHC, so so....this is just my thought but i think it still hwanjine ( because the game like hwanjine style, but some of it seems like JCM style (like game in the bus and small screen in the corner, LOL)) but JCM still there to assist..:sweatingbullets: so it really confusing..:D or they are mixed it to make a better episode? because my assumption said JCM can't take it when his 'lovely member' not shine more than other, LOL. So when he back, he made *** a star of the episode with approval from hwanjine , but hwanjine really tried to make every one had the same screen time ( that's why he filmed SJH when she was so focused with game (believe me, it's rare, usually they just cut her focus game scene, it's been a long time)). But positive way, the game really great! I have fun! LOL just ignore me too..:D:sweatingbullets:

**WARNING: LONG POST AHEAD**

These guys face a lot of stress and I'd imagine they'd want all the help they could get. Now we might not like JCM's work as a whole, but he's experienced in the working of the show. Even if he's not the PD in charge anymore he can still help out. Just letting him go is such a waste of human resource.

What I like about this episode is how the characterization is strong again. All variety shows need to have some sort of persona or character for the members. Even talk shows like Happy Together have personas. RM built its immense international success on the members' distinct personas demonstrated in various competitive games. Its humor was built on these personas, which rewards long term viewers.

My issue with JCM's luck based games (like pirate), dressing up ugly and word based bus games is that these games reduce all the characters into that of a Korean gagman. How differently can different members react when they're watching someone spin the wheel? By opening their mouths to varying degrees? How are the good looking and ugly members distinguished when you make them the same level of ugly by putting paint on their faces? Even the distinction of lucky vs. unlucky: it works brilliantly when unexpected stuff happens (like Kwang-soo with his famous/notorious raw egg head smash), but if you rely on that distinction like a crutch, then you either break character cuz even lucky ones will get unlucky eventually, or the whole thing feels staged cuz it's so improbable according to laws of probability.

In the end, everyone is just producing comedy following the same formula used by Korean gagman. And now you starting blaming Spartace for not being active blah blah. That's because they're not comedians. They have other unique strengths that the previous PDs utilized to great success and generated huge fame for the two of them throughout Asia and across the world. But if you don't play to their strengths and just force them to try to be a gagman -- which they clearly aren't -- then it's unfair to blame them.

Now back to this episode and why I very much enjoyed it: characterization is back. One key factor is the return of spy/hide-and-seek/nametag elimination games. These sort of open-ended games are naturally inducive to character distinctions. Because it's in an open-ended task and there're so many different decisions people can make. You can choose to be aggressive, to be cunning, to hide, to form alliances and may or may not betray your allies... After all that's what personas are really about: when faced with a similar situation, how will people react differently? 

And that's what we saw in the final round. Take the girls for an example: we have Seo Hyo-rim the dorky girl who scares Se-chan for no reason; you've got Jeon So-min, the mastermind of the episode; and you've got our Ji-hyo, who lived up to her Ace persona by easily overpowering Seo Hyo-rim in ripping nametags.

If you take the episode as a whole, everybody has his or her moment and everybody is funny in a different way. Lee Kwang-soo and HaHa's betrayal games are always pleasant to watch. Easy brothers did Easy brother things again, and when you throw in the cunning Yoo Jae-suk it's just comedy gold. Ji suk-jin was also dead funny when he was blurting out stuff from above while others played cham-cham-cham. So-min was good with her "novice betrayer" persona when she tried to fool the others but was easily busted. She also had her "crazy" moments when she tried to hit on a young actor and tried to sell her underwear. Se-chan has embraced his position as JK's fan and that's good for him. And our Spartace had their share of funny moments too, but the most important part was that their funny moments weren't forced or awkward for them.

Everybody was different but they all contributed fairly evenly. This is the sort of show that I want to see going forward. As the members get older, physically excessive games should be gone for good but as long as the spirit of "distinct but fair contribution" is observed, the show will go on strong as ever.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, dydrawer said:

These guys face a lot of stress and I'd imagine they'd want all the help they could get. Now we might not like JCM's work as a whole, but he's experienced in the working of the show. Even if he's not the PD in charge anymore he can still help out. Just letting him go is such a waste of human resource.

Agree

8 hours ago, dydrawer said:

In the end, everyone is just producing comedy following the same formula used by Korean gagman. And now you starting blaming Spartace for not being active blah blah. That's because they're not comedians. They have other unique strengths that the previous PDs utilized to great success and generated huge fame for the two of them throughout Asia and across the world. But if you don't play to their strengths and just force them to try to be a gagman -- which they clearly aren't -- then it's unfair to blame them.

Who's blame them? some peoples out there? or JCM? Strangely we can see SA really shine otside RM with their character! Not just their strength, but their persona also no joke! And about gagman, who's say KJK and SJH can't be gagman? When i saw KB with that 2 as a guest, they are really funny and glowing! So if another show PD succeed glowing them more, i can't see any reason why JCM can't do that, he is indeed smart ( or if he want advice, we can surely help him, LOL). But with hwanjine in charge , i really hope all off them really can be more shine! And if they cooperate together, i'm sure we can see another great show from them!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, delusionalme said:

Who's blame them? some peoples out there? or JCM?

many speculate that this is the reason why they fired SA back then. they tried to make RM more like gag show and they consider SA was not funny enough for the show, so they fired them. 

i really agree with @dydrawer that everyone should get the opportunity to show their strength.

take YJS for example. beside SA, he's actually one of the smartest between the members (Yooames bond, everyone ?). not only that, he's also one of the strongest in nametag ripping (beside SA and Gary). now look what he's become ? just a member of the unlucky club (thanks to the roullete, dice, and pirate games.......*sigh)

and i do agree with @delusionalme, SA is funny too. it's just they have their own way to be funny.

being funny is not just about acting fool and being ugly, right ?

• Like 2