[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

hi everyone,new shipper here...hehe

actualy I last watch RM 6 years ago only 2 episode and I realy like both of them

(JK & JH ) seriously I ship them.. and now I come back to watch RM from begining and start seach info for spartace couples... (now episode 70++)

firts  I seacrh info about spartacei n youtube,

second in instagram and found insta linzer03 huhu (main reason,I create insta for this couple only.. huhu)

now in forum.. lot of moment about spartace that make I crazy .... 

sory for my english hope you all understand..

all shipper SPARTACE fighthing!!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

actualy I last watch RM 6 years ago only 2 episode and I realy like both of them

(JK & JH ) seriously I ship them.. and now I come back to watch RM from begining and start seach info for spartace couples... (now episode 70++)

second in instagram and found insta linzer03 huhu (main reason,I create insta for this couple only.. huhu)

Welcome to the forum. With SA, it only takes two eps, sometimes less, for us to ship them. Little by little, add @linzer03‘s invaluable list of moments (it’s on the thread, so check it out if you haven’t already), plus everything else that shippers pick up on, and bam! you’re in. SA do make us a bit crazy (in a good way, ofc). :D 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

Hi, welcome back :)

Happy watching RM & our SA ;)

• Like 4

@Mohamad Fitri Welcome to the forum! If you haven't seen it yet, the full list of moments is here.

I love getting new shippers here, since what makes most of us believe spartace is dating isn't one big moment but rather a collection of small moments of the courts of eight years. It's nice to talk with people who are discovering that for the first time!

If new shippers (and the older members too) have any questions or anything they want to discuss, feel free to ask! 

• Like 5

thank you all...

i will read this topic(SPARTACE) from pages one... wait for me huhu..

@linzer03 thank for great job,every episode i can read spartace moment...and thanks all

for explanation for every moment... now i feel to  comeback to 2011 again(ep 74 now)...

every moment make me smile .... thanks again... 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

in this video, KJK seems give SJH's mobile phone from KJK's hand to SJH. (CMIIW)

Slowing down the clip I don't really see JK giving her the phone maybe someone else can give a second opinion? I did see that at some point he possibly reaches for something on the ground but then it cuts. Although jihyo does grab her phone and hides it under her coat as if to read a text and if I remember correctly before they did show JK on his phone looking rather focused on it while they all read the mission in the car. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

About their airtime I wonder why SBS always did this with SJH n JK, there have reason something fans don't know? First i just think SJH's fan and some JK's fan misunderstand but now i understand after note many ep and see SBS RM page delete their photo

Spoiler

And i can't remember someone here ever write about it because i too read from many web but his friends often give key word to us

● 2016 CTH joking around him that he lie everyone, fact he has girlfriend

● 2017 one his close friend in dragon club interview not worried about his married but want he tell them first and not let them know from other

● 2018 Janghyuk (JH) mention in MUD he not told friend when he date someone even JH confident he has girlfriend but never know who is she

A question : what do you think about this? We know JK love his friend so much, they are friend for 20 years but he also keep his secrets, he not type talk about his relationship and he never got paparazzi catch HH is sure know but for other friends?

Remember JH ever watch SJH's movie with him and LKS moreover SJH ever call him after saw JH drunk so guys think that his friends know who is his girlfriend? Or they know just he has girlfriend but really don't know who is she?

Just want know guys's opinion and who can tell me how to upload photo here from phone by not type of link?

• Like 2

Short screen time near the end, which was what I had feared, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it was interesting that, though the editing made it seem as if Ji Hyo and So Min were battling to recruit Jae Suk, Ji Hyo's first choice went to the "reliable Commander Kook". Although the on screen captions/editing made it seem as if this was such a shocking thing, Jihyo confirms(plus their interactions upon meeting), that Jong Kook was her intention from the start.

It may seem to be such a little thing, but I'm genuinely curious as to why that whole opening sequence was played out in that way. Jaesuk naming Ha Ha as Ji Hyo's first choice, the whole sequence of So Min and Ji Hyo seemingly racing to get to Jae Suk first, and then the reveal that Ji Hyo was actually picking up Jong Kook all along. Of course, part of the reason was to make things more interesting/dramatic, but why did they make her picking Jong Kook first seem so surprising? It's definitely not the first time that she (or other members of RM) have tried to recruit him first in situations like this - he, Ji Hyo, and Jaesuk are generally the popular choices for first picks when trying to build a strong team. Just wanted to throw it out there that that moment was a bit fishy to me, though I could be reading into it too much. 

Of course, as soon as they are in a team together, they kind of settle into that co-team leading mode they usually fall into. The surprise guest for their team was Byul and I'm actually very happy that we see some on screen confirmation that Byul and Ji Hyo are quite close. They were both ecstatic to see each other and Ji Hyo even called Byul by her given name (Go Eun) instead of her full name or even her stage name. I know we've always speculated that Ji Hyo and Byul became close since Jong Kook and Ha Ha are close (that, plus that whole Byul mentioning her on Big Picture and what not), but again it's just nice to see the affirmation of their closeness.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jitaeri said:

Short screen time near the end, which was what I had feared, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought it was interesting that, though the editing made it seem as if Ji Hyo and So Min were battling to recruit Jae Suk, Ji Hyo's first choice went to the "reliable Commander Kook". Although the on screen captions/editing made it seem as if this was such a shocking thing, Jihyo confirms(plus their interactions upon meeting), that Jong Kook was her intention from the start.

It may seem to be such a little thing, but I'm genuinely curious as to why that whole opening sequence was played out in that way. Jaesuk naming Ha Ha as Ji Hyo's first choice, the whole sequence of So Min and Ji Hyo seemingly racing to get to Jae Suk first, and then the reveal that Ji Hyo was actually picking up Jong Kook all along. Of course, part of the reason was to make things more interesting/dramatic, but why did they make her picking Jong Kook first seem so surprising? It's definitely not the first time that she (or other members of RM) have tried to recruit him first in situations like this - he, Ji Hyo, and Jaesuk are generally the popular choices for first picks when trying to build a strong team. Just wanted to throw it out there that that moment was a bit fishy to me, though I could be reading into it too much. 

Of course, as soon as they are in a team together, they kind of settle into that co-team leading mode they usually fall into. The surprise guest for their team was Byul and I'm actually very happy that we see some on screen confirmation that Byul and Ji Hyo are quite close. They were both ecstatic to see each other and Ji Hyo even called Byul by her given name (Go Eun) instead of her full name or even her stage name. I know we've always speculated that Ji Hyo and Byul became close since Jong Kook and Ha Ha are close (that, plus that whole Byul mentioning her on Big Picture and what not), but again it's just nice to see the affirmation of their closeness.

Yes, i found it odd too, the sequence of the team member choosing by jihyo noona which was aired last night. It was confirmed by jihyo noona herself that jong kook hyung was her first choice but yet the productiom team did not show any glimpse/hint towards jihyo noona's first choice being jong kook hyung. I am sure some parts were cut here and there because they totally made it look like jaesuk hyung was the one somin noona and jihyo noona were chasing after. 

• Like 3

Not a slight toward Sechan, but I'm seriously lamenting the fact that Haha isnt in the same team. 

The episode itself is a bore to me, I skipped most of the HK team's part. And I'm enamoured toward Siyoung so I kinda have my face glued to the screen.

Totally offtopic tho, anyone else actually thought that is was GFriend's Sinbi instead of Byul? :D 

Still, we get another confirmation that SJH is indeed close toward ANOTHER KJK's close friend. t1ny being the other one. We also know KJK feel comfortable enough leaving his niece with her (not that she needs babysitting) - but one doesnt simply leave your family member to a "co-worker", even Jaesuk commented that he after all these years working with her, there still some awkwardness as she is extremely shy.

• Like 4