[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

3 minutes ago, CI0 said:

I was just looking through their tag on Twitter and saw this tweet. I love Jihyo's reaction here lol reminds me of Jongkook's reaction when Haha brought up the MAMA awards on Big Picture.

SJH reaction LOL she is surprised her bf suddenly bring it up ...

Allkpop has translated what jihyo noona said about jk hyung's loveline with HJY during the radio interview with sbs. The link is as below but the translation seems off, especially the part where the announcer asked jihyo noona if she has watched MUD and actually jihyo noona answered "i did not have to watch it recently" but Allkpop translated that part as "i have watched it well" 

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/11/song-ji-hyo-cmments-on-kim-jong-kook-and-hong-jin-youngs-love-line-on-my-ugly-duckling

Cmiiw but i thought the announcer only asked about his lovelines in general and not focused on the HJYKJK loveline?

30 minutes ago, CI0 said:

Still has to be confirmed by Jihyo's team but it looks like Jihyo will be in a new movie.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001072724

update:

Personally, I'm happy SJH still shine like this.

BUT it means ... She will be busy 3 months again (moreless) for filming & about a good news for SA not for 3 months later.

50 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

BUT it means ... She will be busy 3 months again (moreless) for filming & about a good news for SA not for 3 months later.

Yeah i am so happy she is getting more and more offers too. Filming will reportedly start on January 2019 and usually will take around 3 months to film. For post production of film, usially takes one year but some can be less. So i guess for the new movie to premier, either it will be end of next year 2019 or early 2020. So we will have to wait for a little longer for good news from SA (if any)

27 minutes ago, Spartacematchmade said:

UPDATE 

SPARTACE SEEN FILMING RUNNING MAN YESTERDAY. (181126)

Thank you for this update. Been waiting for an update on SA's filming :) lol i saw in one of haha hyung's fanbase post, it is stated jong kook hyung and byul noona agrees that haha hyung belongs to jihyo noona in RM :joy:

• Like 4

@mn0096 Thanks for the explanation :) 

Like I said I wasn't able to watch the latest episodes of MUD yet but I completely understand what you meant by SBS not highlighting "enough" the HJY-KJK loveline when we all know how SBS handles those matters. 

I think KJK and even HJY are feeling the strong support from the knets and how their fandom is getting bigger day by day. So I believe neither one of them wants to be entangled in a loveline that will make them the subject of hate later on if one of them is revealed to be dating someone else. We all know how SJH was treated when media revealed her relationship with her agency's CEO. When the loveline is big and very successful, the viewers think that both parties are in love so if a dating announcement breaks in, the one who is in a "real" relationship will be treated as a traitor. 

In the beginning of RM, KJK said that he will never ever be in a loveline with a fixed member because he knows its consequences. So him denying anything relating him romanticaly to HJY was a must from his part, because he is aware of the growing of the fandom of that loveline. I also think HJY is feeling the impact of her loveline with KJK. At the start of her loveline with KJK, HJY actually was acting like her usual self. Since the early years of RM, HJY would act like a romantic subject to KJK, nothing changed about that. Actually turning HJY into a semi-fixed member where the loveline was intense for almost two months, made HJY like a fixed member who has a loveline with KJK, which KJK tried to avoid from the start of RM. And so ifans and knets started to take serious interest in their equation. Not only that,, SBS dragged the loveline to MUD, a show with high rating and bigger viewers base.

I think both KJK and HJY are feeling the impact of the loveline and so KJK proceeded by denying any romantic relationship with HJY, now the problem is that HJY is the bubbly type and she acts almost the same way with other male celebs, but since the loveline dragged for like months now, maybe she is starting to feel the impact too, so hope she make it clear that it's only a loveline and nothing more. But even if she do that, which is sompething she already did by saying "she don't even talk to KJK outside of filming" but fans continue to ship them despite that. So I think the loveline will continue to exist as long as HJY is present in KJK's shows, so eventually, people will continue to ship them no matter what. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

Actually even if there is some announcement from SA in 2019, I think it's going to be in the second half of the year if not by its end. 

Also if the news are about getting married, knets don't act as agressively as dating rumors. Because knets thinks that marriage is something that takes months to be planned and can't be delayed, however a movie's date of release can't be fixed from the start, so they can't blame the couple about it. Also nowadays, knets don't appreciate the main leads who are in a romantic relationship to fake their closeness off camera just to increase ratings or grab viewers's attention. So I don't think this is going to be the case with SA. 

I also think that SA's equation will be clearer after January 2019, because KJK signed with MUD in January 2018 and his addition brought a lot to both KJK and MUD, so I don't think there will be any necessity to quit the show unless KJK is going to get married way before the end of 2019. There is also a possibility to have a shorter contract terms but I doubt it's going to happen unless it is a contract of 8 or 9 months term. 

• Like 6

@mn0096 I washed MUD in KOCOWA and actualy the Hong sister where tasting food samples in the supermarket when the lady ask her about KJK and she has food in her mouth and the surprise question make her choked and her sister find it funny and HJY after coughing say I have now indigestion (according to kocowa translation as I dont know korean)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, saissuspicious said:

Actually even if there is some announcement from SA in 2019, I think it's going to be in the second half of the year if not by its end. 

Also if the news are about getting married, knets don't act as agressively as dating rumors. Because knets thinks that marriage is something that takes months to be planned and can't be delayed, however a movie's date of release can't be fixed from the start, so they can't blame the couple about it. Also nowadays, knets don't appreciate the main leads who are in a romantic relationship to fake their closeness off camera just to increase ratings or grab viewers's attention. So I don't think this is going to be the case with SA. 

I also think that SA's equation will be clearer after January 2019, because KJK signed with MUD in January 2018 and his addition brought a lot to both KJK and MUD, so I don't think there will be any necessity to quit the show unless KJK is going to get married way before the end of 2019. There is also a possibility to have a shorter contract terms but I doubt it's going to happen unless it is a contract of 8 or 9 months term. 

Thanks for reply & explain it :)

I'm 100% agree w/ u ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

@mn0096 I washed MUD in KOCOWA and actualy the Hong sister where tasting food samples in the supermarket when the lady ask her about KJK and she has food in her mouth and the surprise question make her choked and her sister find it funny and HJY after coughing say I have now indigestion (according to kocowa translation as I dont know korean)

Thank you for sharing with us. So it seems she was totally caught off guard/surprised by the sudden question to the extent that she chocked. I guess this is the case for anyone in lovelines, especially if the loveline is popular. They will be asked about the other half of their loveline no matter where they go. Even the KJK-YEH loveline only became quiet not too long ago. Till 2017 YEH was still mentioned in RM to tease JK hyung and was only mentioned by Jk hyung himself in one of the eps (can't remember the ep exactly but his answer to the question "who is the hottest singer?" was YEH and iirc jihyo noona's answer was Baby Vox). After that ep i don't think jk hyung ever mentioned yeh anymore. There were just some indirect references to their famous "Of Course" scene in Xman (most recently in Pajama Friends and RM couple ep with Seo In Ah). So basically it can be said the JK YEH loveline topic is almost gone. I doubt the members will also mention HJY again since Jk hyung has made it really clear there is nothing going on between them so i am sure the members will respect that and will not tease jk hyung with hjy anymore, unless SBS invites her again to RM for a couple race again or if MUD decides to just go with their idea of having a joint episode with HJY and JK hyung despite what JK hyung said. I believe HJY has more upcoming episodes so we have to wait and see whether SBS will want to rake in the profit/high ratings from the JK-HJY loveline. Pretty sure SBS is aware of the growing fanbase of that loveline not only among Ifans but even among Knetz who are very curious about that loveline. 

Also, since HJY is sort of a 'member' now in MUD, will she be attending the SBS Entertainment Awards in December? Also due to the RM family project for four weeks, I have a feeling the four fixed guests Kang Hana, Lee Da Hae, Lee Sangyeob and Hong Jin Young would be invited to the awards too and will join the members at the RM table. 

1 hour ago, cleo47012 said:

@spartaceluv98 I would like to know if MUD fans that doesent follow JK or Running man like or hate HYJ-Kjk love line as HYJ appear twice in MUD previously of JK joining the show in love line with Park Soo Hong

Sorry i really do not know the answer to that. But i do think generally Koreans are interested and curious about the HJYKJK loveline and are really curious about the relationship status of the two, since mostly they want to see jk hyung settle down and are curious whether that loveline can flourish into something more offscreen. 

A portion of Pajama Friends ep 11 subbed by one of jk hyung's fanbase (full credit to the owner). The link is as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqtWC9VBrAe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=l34osmdtca6

But the caption ("Real life sibling Jihyo who can't relate) was a bummer though. Perhaps Myuk PD just wanted to highlight them as siblings, just like when he was the pd for RM and MC was at its peak, Myuk PD has always labelled SA as siblings. Though i do hope shows will stop labelling SA as siblings though, because they are not siblings/family. I think that the siblings/family labelling, if used over and over again, will eventually make people believe they are just family/siblings and would not do justice if SA is real and reveals at some point later. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

A portion of Pajama Friends ep 11 subbed by one of jk hyung's fanbase (full credit to the owner). The link is as below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqtWC9VBrAe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=l34osmdtca6

But the caption ("Real life sibling Jihyo who can't relate) was a bummer though. Perhaps Myuk PD just wanted to highlight them as siblings, just like when he was the pd for RM and MC was at its peak, Myuk PD has always labelled SA as siblings. Though i do hope shows will stop labelling SA as siblings though, because they are not siblings/family. I think that the siblings/family labelling, if used over and over again, will eventually make people believe they are just family/siblings and would not do justice if SA is real and reveals at some point later. 

What was the original korean caption? Anyone know?

Sometimes translators take dongsaeng/oppa/unnie too literally and translate them to English as "little sister"/"older brother"/"older sister". There's no real English equivalent to those words so translations can often be misleading. So I would double-check to make certain something similar isn't happening in this case.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, linzer03 said:

Sometimes translators take dongsaeng/oppa/unnie too literally and translate them to English as "little sister"/"older brother"/"older sister". There's no real English equivalent to those words so translations can often be misleading. So I would double-check to make certain something similar isn't happening in this case.

Nerd, alert:

In case anyone wants to read up on the concept of “family,” (blood related or not) in SK, I’m attaching the following link. I’m not familiar with the site, so I can’t vouch for the validity of what it says. Nonetheless, the piece is fascinating, though slightly biased and a bit on the scholarly side (Sorry, about that). Basically, “family” for SK is based largely on Confuciunism. It’s very complex. My own culture has its version, but it’s complex as well, and difficult to explain to someone outside of it. I’m not even going to try, except to say that even if someone shares the same blood as mine, it’s very possible to still marry. Being blooded with someone (or their “real life” sibling) doesn’t always mean belonging to a nuclear family (mom, dad and their biological children). If I have to go there, which I won’t, the definition of “sibling” is equally complex within the concept of “family.” Nerd, out. :D 

https://asiasociety.org/education/value-and-meaning-korean-family

Shipper, alert

We’ve been blessed with so much good stuff re: SA, guys. I’m looking at my cup right now, and it’s more than half full. I’m thankful. 

Shipper, out:P :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1