[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

9 minutes ago, Adines Nugraha said:

well, i think they know that there can be only one winner.

at the start of the last mission, all members got a phonecall that say "only one person can meet the eleventh running man"

and then there's a caption that say "in other words, from now on, indi.vidual. battle"

about JSJ and LKS helping each other.....well they are the Easy Brother......they can betray each other easily for the sake of winning the mission  

but in the case of SA, KJK not aiming to win the mission, but to assist SJH

there's even a caption " The Commander, will block the Easy Brothers to assist Ace Ji Hyo"

and when they are running toward the 2nd floor auditorium, you can see that he's not trying to outrun SJH to get to the door, but he just running halfheartedly and smiling, as if he's happy that SJH win the mission

well I wont disagree with you with JK helping/assisting JH, coz he really is.. but i think they thought they could share the prize or something like that.. coz ji hyo keeps telling JK, sorry oppa.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wlr93 said:

well I wont disagree with you with JK helping/assisting JH, coz he really is.. but i think they thought they could share the prize or something like that.. coz ji hyo keeps telling JK, sorry oppa.

The reward section where PJS shows up was filmed two weeks later, so the apologies would have happened thirteen days after SJH won. The apologies were probably an act so that it wouldn't look too much like KJK had just given her the win.

Also, I should just add that the members team up all the time even when they know there's only one winner. It makes for better TV if the members interact, and it helps them get further to the end. KJK and SJH teamed up in the Superpowers ep even though there was only one winner.  

• Like 7

12 hours ago, linzer03 said:

The reward section where PJS shows up was filmed two weeks later, so the apologies would have happened thirteen days after SJH won. The apologies were probably an act so that it wouldn't look too much like KJK had just given her the win.

Also, I should just add that the members team up all the time even when they know there's only one winner. It makes for better TV if the members interact, and it helps them get further to the end. KJK and SJH teamed up in the Superpowers ep even though there was only one winner.  

KJK and SJH almost always immediately teamed up each time there's an individual battle, although sometimes one of them is the spy,  which mean the other one would be the first to be eliminated like in ep 140 or ep 185 

• Like 2

Guest athoughtcloud1

Jk is always shy when YJS says something about him and JH being on the same team - In the Dangerous Table race, it was about JH being unlucky to be on JK's team since she had to find all the ingredients he had picked.

jks1_zpskvytjt7l.gif

jks3_zps5kggnw0f.gif

This is from Second to Last episode where JS teased JK saying he is going to be on pins and needles the whole day coz he is in JH's team

jks5_zpsru6pgpdh.gif

cre: marta0713, SA baidu

Hello all Today is Friday and I feel I need good Spartace bibs to be able to optimistically wash this Sunday episode (KJK blind date) for that I propose we make our Top 5 of the Spartace Moment that hook each of us to be Spartace Shippers. Mine are as follow

5. In all episodes you can see how they follow each other moves all the time (always pending of each other)

4. KJK reactions to the Q&A episode  (Monday couple date)

3. JH awkwardness when YJS talk with KJK mom about her ideal daughter in law ( Sorry I Love You ep 2)

2. Australia Hello Hug (Fans cam but cut in episode (Rain face is a  poem of awkwardness)

1.  The way they cant simulate their smiles when they saw each other eyes

Looking fw for yours personal Top 5

• Like 6

I agree, one episode won't make Spartace less real for me. In addition to those mentioned already. My fave moments are 

* being magnet to each other even outside filming

*touching each other looks so natural

* gives support and comfort each other

* they're unbeatable when teamed up together 

* but why is it so much fun to see them pitted against each other 

• Like 6

Guest athoughtcloud1
4 hours ago, mary-ann said:

did anyone watch this, wonder what JK said about JH and KS replied heh

There was a segment where the cast were discussing their popular scenes from the drama. They showed clips of Jung So Min's (KS' heroine) character drinking in the drama. From what I heard from a friend, based on the news reports, KS mentioned that JSM said she does not know how to drink, but that when the crew prepared actual drinks for the scene, she got really drunk. He said he was amazed that day that he knew this kind of woman who said she can't drink, but really got drunk. Then JK quipped that he too knew a woman like that, the one who has run with them for 7 years, meaning JH.

Guest athoughtcloud1

JK as special MC was fun. He and KS did a prank call hidden camera mission to fool the other two cast members who don't know what kind of person JK is in real life. This JK fan is subbing the bits. https://www.instagram.com/lovableonemankookie/

JK's acting as the really rude sunbae was so good that when he entered the bus, KS' castmate who had said he wanted to get to know JK better at the start took two steps back. LOL

In a drama that had lots of cameos, JK was selected as the best cameo by the viewers. But when the cast were selecting their favourite cameos, JK was looking at them with puppy dog eyes. LOL But seriously, he did a great job as the twins, no wonder he was picked by the viewers. He changed his tone and body language for the roles and for an untrained actor, he is pretty meticulous. He was also pretty good in the Producers doing a role that was diametrically opposite his image and personality.

JK said that Cha Tae Hyun after seeing the drama called him up and said he doesn't need to give him advice anymore and that he will  find work for him as an actor at his agency. Now that CTH has finally given him thumbs up as an actor, perhaps JK should take up some interesting role in a project and try his luck. It is pretty obvious he likes acting and from his stints on producer and the Sound of My Heart (which were both well-received) and the acting he does on RM, he does have some innate talent. Of course, his range and technique are limited at this point, but he seems to have some talent, likes acting and is a hardworker. Let's see what he does.

In fact, many of the RM cast do have an acting bone in them at some level. I was really surprised to see JSJ's cameo on Entourage. He was so natural there. I expected to cringe seeing him with LKS since they are the Easy Bros in my mind, but JSJ was so good that it felt organic.

reading all of ur posts really've made my day. Lol some latest post its like try watch and remember all of sweet memories before breaking a relationship. For me one of the best spartace moment is this one, look at last gif how sjh hand kind of try to catch kjk hand, vulgarly sweet lol

On 12/23/2016 at 10:58 AM, pink007 said:

I just watch this vid in youtube:

others mc ask kjk

q:  what us the difference between a friend and a lover

a: you'h sometimes hold hands with your friends playing games, but you'd feel nothing, it just feel fun. But if you hold ur lover's hand why playing game or something your hands get clammy and ur heart pounds too. You feel something different, and the girl u love would feel the same thing. When u make confession, u promise to share good things with her, she'd be ur gf.

a: where did u learn that  (LOL)

a: (kjk laugh shyly)............... (last part of this vid quite hilarious. Just watch it one of kjk cute moment) 

So our spartace are known for their loving of holding hand, was kjk tell his experience in rm (playing games) with sjh? In the beginning its just fun to hold sjh hand, but later kjk found his hand got clammy and  heart pounded a lot. So later kjk made confession and promised to share good things with sjh. Waa I really hope rm next eps will reveal more about spartace, despite this blind date thing is not inline with our ship.

• Like 10

Guest athoughtcloud1

It is hard to pick out just 5 spartace moments. What I would rather do is pick out 5 spartace moments where I feel they act like a couple and another 5 moments which are memorable to me.

The 5 couple moments

5. This is from the Second to Last Love episode where JH is in a team with JK and SJ and the production team has given them dumplings for a mission. JH with a shy smile on her face puts a dumpling on JK's plate (ignoring the usual hierarchy of serving the older person first who is as usual the unfortunate Ji Suk Jin). JK also smiles slightly seeing her action. It is a quiet moment, but a really sweet one since it seems like JH is doing something underhanded and unexpected for her BF. I remember an interview where JH said that when it comes to her partner, she doesn't believe in grand gestures, but in taking care of the little things like if she finds something tasty, she would give it to her partner etc. 

4. This is from the Running Map episode where when the judge praises JH's cooking, JK is so proud and looks at JH who can't quite believe the judge said that and is trying hard to hide her excitement. This is again a little moment, but something a couple would do. They are standing slightly away from the others, so it is like they are in their own mini team and once they have a mini-celebration looking at each other excitedly, they realise there is a camera in front and look down. Why should JK alone of all his team members feel so happy and proud that JH's cooking got praised? But if you consider them as a couple and remember that JH's cooking experiments on RM hadn't  till then been well-received (one time, the judge was quite harsh in her criticism of JH's dish which she had prepared with LDW) and that JK's mom jokingly made a reference to how the difficult condition for the daughter-in-law was that she should be a good cook, you get why the judge's praise of JH's cooking matters so much to both JH and JK.

006ajVNugw1f7iz2ndiymg307c0a37wi.gif

3. This moment from the fanmeet where JK spots JH showing the heart sign to the audience and he feels so affectionate towards JH that rather uncharacteristically for him, he touches her head with his hand and then drags her close to him in front of the RM fans - almost like saying  'people, this is my girl'. JH also wraps her arm around JK's chest. I have not seen any of the other RM men take that kind of liberty with JH (Other than the orchestrated MC kiss at the fanmeet, JH has always rebuffed Gary's attempts at the fanmeets to hug her or kiss her as MC fanservice) or JH respond so naturally. It is not that the other members haven't hugged JH at fanmeets. They have. But the way JK pulls her towards him is with so much authority as if he has a right to do that. For me, only a BF would do that. There is also another moment at a fanmeet where when JH gets emotional and JK does the finger kiss. I have not seen any of the other RM men do something like that to JH - they may pat her head or shoulder, but not an indirect kiss like that. It also is a sweet moment since JK is himself teary-eyed watching the fan video, but he can't help himself when he sees JH in tears and wants to comfort her by doing something sweet.

2. That moment in the 'I am Sorry I love You 2' episode where JH suddenly reminds JK that he has to read his mother the letter he has written for her. If JK and JH are dating, then it must have been an awkward segment for both of them to handle since they would have to pretend that they are just colleagues in front of the camera while visiting a person whom they normally treat more informally - JK's mom. In the entire segment, JH sits away from JK's mom with her snapback almost hiding her eyes out of the camera's major focus though we can see her looking at JK's mom from time to time. JK's mom though she doesn't give anything away with her words has a harder time when it comes to not looking at her future daughter-in-law when the other members ask her about the qualities of the ideal daughter-in-law, JK's marriage etc (at one time, JS has to suddenly make an elaborate hand gesture to make JK's mom look away from JH). Anyway, this moment where JH asks JK about the letter is the only time JH speaks directly to JK in front of his mom. The tone she uses is really soft and gentle (perhaps her real life tone when speaking to JK either alone or in front of his mom). His mom also smiles after hearing that. I thought JH did quite well there since the only time she spoke in front of the camera was about something that would matter to his mom (you know, that is the way to score with your future MIL:wink:).  Seriously though, that also shows her warm heart since she is thinking about something that would give his mom happiness - a letter from her son.

1. The hotel lobby hug and walk down the corridor - This was a moment that touched me deeply as a shipper. These were my early days of shipping (my pre-soompi days) and right from the airport video, I could see that JK had a leg injury and was wondering how he would play the soccer match properly. Then I watched the videos of him falling down and having to be led to the players' bench by LKS. I was heartened to see JH taking care of JK so sweetly offering him towels, covering him with a jacket, even opening the bottle cap for him so that he could drink from it etc. Still, I was pretty sad that JK got an injury. But all that sadness melted away when I saw that fancam. JH was waiting for JK in the lobby after getting down from their van and JK then immediately went to her, put his arm around her and she side-hugged him and they walked down the corridor, just the two of them. To me, it seemed like JK must have sensed how worried JH must have been about him during the entire match and also been touched by all that she did for him, but he might not have been able to console her or show his appreciation when they were in a public place. But once they were in a more private place, he threw caution to the wind and just hugged her and let her take care of him. That JH was left alone by the guys to take care of an injured JK says a lot - JK has really close dongsaengs like Haha and LKS on the team and for a huge man like JK, it is better if the guys support him while he walks than a woman of lighter build like JH. So unless they knew JK would like to be alone with JH or that it was JH's responsibility once in a private place to take care of JK, they wouldn't have left him alone like that.

Bonus:

This is just JH being incredibly cute checking the things they bought and getting disappointed they didn't get something. JK looks at her as she exclaims in annoyance (or curses?) and then his eyes go soft and he smiles and looks like he is about to touch her head.

tumblr_oah1ykE2hZ1tjxrelo8_400.gif

Edit: I will add the gifs as soon as I find them.

2 hours ago, athoughtcloud1 said:

1. The hotel lobby hug and walk down the corridor - This was a moment that touched me deeply as a shipper. These were my early days of shipping (my pre-soompi days) and right from the airport video, I could see that JK had a leg injury and was wondering how he would play the soccer match properly. Then I watched the videos of him falling down and having to be led to the players' bench by LKS. I was heartened to see JH taking care of JK so sweetly offering him towels, covering him with a jacket, even opening the bottle cap for him so that he could drink from it etc. Still, I was pretty sad that JK got an injury. But all that sadness melted away when I saw that fancam. JH was waiting for JK in the lobby after getting down from their van and JK then immediately went to her, put his arm around her and she side-hugged him and they walked down the corridor, just the two of them. To me, it seemed like JK must have sensed how worried JH must have been about him during the entire match and also been touched by all that she did for him, but he might not have been able to console her or show his appreciation when they were in a public place. But once they were in a more private place, he threw caution to the wind and just hugged her and let her take care of him. That JH was left alone by the guys to take care of an injured JK says a lot - JK has really close dongsaengs like Haha and LKS on the team and for a huge man like JK, it is better if the guys support him while he walks than a woman of lighter build like JH. So unless they knew JK would like to be alone with JH or that it was JH's responsibility once in a private place to take care of JK, they wouldn't have left him alone like that.

May I just add to this? I think JH did take care of all the men while she was at the sideline benches during the match. But boy oh boy the way she took care of Jk. Maybe getting and putting him a jacket is normal. Maybe getting him a towel is normal. Making getting water for him is normal. Maybe checking his injury is normal. But did she have to open the bottle cap for him? Last I checked, he hurt his leg, not his hand or palm. That was where honestly my cold heart warmed up. The way she cared for him was just....................way more than a colleague would do. It was like she was busying herself just for him.

And then the hotel side hug. As far as I can remember, Gary exited the same van right after them. If JK was truly so hurt to the point he couldnt walk and needed the support of someone else, the natural person to give him that 'support' would be Gary, given that he is a man and well, very strong. But yet it was JH who offered the support and waited for him and he so naturally leaned on her to side hug him. So I dont think it was so much as he really really needed her support physically, but more, he just wanted to do so. And they must have thought they were already in a private space given how it was a hotel lobby and free from onlookers 

• Like 6

@athoughtcloud1 I think RM, in a way, actually taught the non-acting the cast members how to act. It's interesting to watch the evolution of how the RM members learn to play Find the Guest, Find the Spy, etc missions. They learn the tell-tale signs that someone's the spy, and then when they are the spy, they have to learn how to avoid showing those signs. When you get to KJK in the No Man episode, he managed to throw off all the cast members who knew him well and were certain it was him by just one moment of acting. Also when KJK and HH were deceiving JSJ (I know there's some speculation that it was scripted but idk), but JSJ considered KJK the more convincing. It's just interesting to watch them go from people who have no idea what they're doing to people who are all competent spies when they want to be.

Anyways, my favorite moments... (This list changes a lot, I think only number 2 and 1 are constants on the list for me)

5) The Liger Couple in the last game (ep 95). That whole last game is so ridiculous and confusing that we've discussed it multiply times on this forum, but I cant help but put it on this list. Spartace stuck together throughout the entire game, and then in the end, KJK gave SJH the win and was perfectly happy to do so.  Also, one of the moments that convinced me there was spartace in 2012 was that YJS and HH had a conversation about how the lion and the tiger fell in love when talking about SJH and KJK. I can't believe KG sat next to them, not caring at all. And I can't believe someone thought it was a good idea to air that scene despite going against Monday Couple, despite SJH officially having a boyfriend, despite spartace never being a romantic concept on RM. 

4) Spartace pepero kiss (ep 228). This is the first time that, for more than a few brief seconds, KJK and SJH were presented as a romantic possibility. Despite the MC subtitles, KG was thrilled to watch, HH was teasing them, and JSJ was just plain excited. It was insane, and of course, KJK and SJH were so nervous to do the pepero game - more nervous than they had ever been to play the game before with anyone else. And in the wise words of Tuna-noona, "You can't do it if you have feelings for each other".

3) The entire 2013 Singapore fanmeet. Honestly, I still can't believe people have seen videos of this fanmeet and don't think they were dating at the time. KJK and SJH were glued to each other on that stage, and SJH was so nervous and it was cute to see her staying with him. Also, the interview questions beforehand seemed to have a lot of inside jokes as well as spartace constantly leaning on each other and smiling at each other. I made a long post about it pages back, so really just go read that if you don't understand why I need to include it on this list.

2) After KJK finishes crossing the Han River (ep 178). This is one of the moments that convinces me they were dating. There were three other men on that boat with SJH, one of them was her precious dongsaeng LKS, but when they got off the boat, shivering and exhausted, there was only one guy that SJH paid attention to. She only got towels for KJK. She held his hand under one of the towels. They stood together listening to the time's announcement. KJK was clearly SJH's priority, and all of the other RM members seemed to know that. HH and LKS, KJK's two close dongsaeng, went to care for other people, leaving KJK and SJH alone.

1) The Mystery Box Mission (ep 285) when SJH calls KJK over to help her. I don't know if this moment has the same meaning to people who weren't in the spartace fandom at the time, but this episode came after 2015, back when other RM fans thought we were crazy. People would say that SJH was closest to LKS and considered us spartace fans nuts to ship them because KJK and SJH didn't even interact on screen. But then this scene came along where SJH was so terrified that she refused LKS's help (the supposed person she was closest to) and demanded that KJK (the supposed person she was not friends with at all) to help her. And he was so supportive and she relied on him so much that other RM fans had to start adding KJK to the list of RM members that SJH was closest to. It was just such a great scene after a long year of really having no obvious spartace moments. 

• Like 9

And now I'm tempted to do my list as well. I must disclaim first that I have not seriously watched RM from 2015 onwards, and I'm really writing based on what comes to my mind first. The list is in no particular order.

1. The whole Shanghai football match plus hotel hug for reasons I have already mentioned above.

2. The Han River episode. When the four men crew (JK, YJS, Gary and LKS) reached the shore, iirc, JH did help to give towels at least to one another man. But her focus was clearly and surely only on JK. She walked over to him, gave him towels (in fact I think JK had the most number of towels on him). While listening to their results, JK took a look at his palm, which I believe must have been hurting due to blisters or something. JH spotted this while listening to the results, and then just silently wrapped his hand in a towel and held on to it. There was no words spoken between them at all in this scene but it was just so genuine, the amount of care she had for him and how much she focused on him to be noticing such things. And honestly, on a cold wet day, it must have been so warming to JK to be cared for this way. I remember seeing some members shaking till their lips were purple or huddling each other, but JH's eyes were only for one person. In fact, I know of a SA fan who stopped analysing SA after this ep because she was so convinced they were together thanks to this scene.

3. The Australian hug. This scene was completely cut in broadcast and actually, we know why. It was never part of the episode or missions. JH just went over to hug JK because well, she wanted to. And this was not the kind of flying hug which LKS gave JH when he realised JH was in Australia, which he did in the confines of a closed space (where they were filming, a museum or something). JH flew into JK's arms in broad daylight, in front of some many people, on a crowded street. And where was JK's hands? On her waist. And it was not as if they hugged for a while and let go. We had photographic evidence that even after they 'got out' of the hug, they were still side hugging and JH's hand was on his shoulder and JK's was still on her waist. The mega star Rain was right with them during all these, and honestly speaking, he looked like a real side kick through all of this. Must have been so awkward for him.

4. The first Shinhwa episode in 2013 where RM played a ranking episode. JK won the mudball game and was ranked 1st of all, Gary was 2nd and LKS (i think) was 3rd. The top 3 got to go in a helicopter ride while the other 4 had to suffer through a non airconditioned car. JK as number 1 had the power to elevate someone's ranking. He elevated JH on the basis that the fans want to see MC together. But their actions after that totally defied the MC logic. In that ep, they had to do everything based on the ranking, so when they were getting onto the helicopter, given that JK was 1st, Gary 2nd and JH 3rd, by right, Gary is supposed to take the middle seat int helicopter. But JH nudged Gary to go up first, so Gary ended up taking the furthest seat and JH was in the middle of the two men. And that's where it all started. JK and JH started holding hands in the helicopter which was obvious. I know it has never been clear whether JH also did hold hands with Gary throughout the ride, but remember a lot of analysis being done and based on the positioning, it was quite impossible that she had done the same with Gary. Because JH did not just hold hands with JK, she had her arm looped around JK's arm. Their arms were looped and then they were holding hands. It was as intimate as it could possibly get. And it was summer then and they had played physical games and JK was wearing a sleeveless tank. i honestly think that there was no reason to be sticking so close to a sweaty JK otherwise, other than the fact that JH simply wanted to. And she then took photos using her while still having her arm looped around him. If she wanted to take photos, wouldnt the natural position be to remove her arm from his? Well, she didnt do that at all. 

5. The peppero kiss. Mainly because I dont understand how two super experienced cast members in lovelines and peppero kiss, who could do it with no problems with anyone else, had so much problems with this particular one. And the excitement of the members. Gary was beyond himself in joy to the point he started singing JK's song, and you rarely heard him do that. I truly believe that it is very awkward to be doing such a game with someone you are truly interested or like or love. Which actually leads me to the "Sorry I love you" segment in the latest episode on JH's MT. I saw the episode today and it was honestly a game where I dont believe JH and JK's confession could possibly air. There was no way both could end the game with "I love you" without it being too emotional or too different an atmosphere from the other members  Either that, or both would have said super general things just to avoid themselves getting too emotional, and thus their confession didnt make for good TV and thus was not aired. 

• Like 9