[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lilyfeb said:

< 30 HOURS.

OMG. What has my life been reduced to?

IKR. I'm no difference, keep checking in GWGM official page over and over or repetitously watching back the previously episode counless of time. Gosh. To hell with work, exam, and thesis. I'm destined to be doom and will cried out with remorse soon enough. And this is not even real, its just a reality show. Gosh, GWGM mess up my life. LOL

Lol. U will pull thru. Hwaiting!!!

I am so glad I am a school teacher and school holidays start this saturday. When july comes, I have to wake up again... arghhh.

Oh ya. In order to cut down on streaming (my internet super slow sometimes), I have resorted to downloading videos using keepvid.com. then I store on my microSD and watch on my samsung smartphone while I am on the bus going home.

Super addicted, can!

Guest prim4ever

mrsrosan80 said:

lilyfeb

wrote:

»

Anyway this is a forum so I hope we can discuss things openly. I don't think anyone has bad intent here really. But obsessive and delusional? That's quite expected of us! Ooops!

:D

lilyfeb said: Oh ya. In order to cut down on streaming (my internet super slow sometimes), I have resorted to downloading videos using keepvid.com. then I store on my microSD and watch on my samsung smartphone while I am on the bus going home.

Super addicted, can!

missauditor said:

lilyfeb said:

Oh ya. In order to cut down on streaming (my internet super slow sometimes), I have resorted to downloading videos using keepvid.com. then I store on my microSD and watch on my samsung smartphone while I am on the bus going home.

Super addicted, can!

i am quiet happy with my internet speed. unifi. but i pissed off with astro. guess what? they haven't pick up my problem -.- btw, how to download with keepvid? should i download anything? want to watch it on the go too.

bcause of my addiction im going to purchased pvr..so i cn rewind n repeating the prgm 100x..kekeke..keep vids?i use to copy the url n paste on the keepvid website n i choose the best option (good quality) to download the vids..esp the making..

What is pvr?

Keevid is a webbased application so no need to download anything. Just go the website, paste the url of video (e.g. dailymotion or youtube) and clickdownload. Once they show the links, right click the best resolution (up to u) and save target as.... whatever file wherever u want to put it in your comp.

----------------

Hong ki GWGM OST? I want... can it plssss reflect their love story so that I can swoon and get all teary eyed? Lol!

Guest wittydba

missauditor said: lilyfeb said: Oh ya. In order to cut down on streaming (my internet super slow sometimes), I have resorted to downloading videos using keepvid.com. then I store on my microSD and watch on my samsung smartphone while I am on the bus going home.

Super addicted, can!

Archived