[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lilyfeb said:

mrsrosan80

wrote:

»

missauditor said:<br />

<br />

lilyfeb said:<br />

Oh ya. In order to cut down on streaming (my internet super slow sometimes), I have resorted to downloading videos using keepvid.com. then I store on my microSD and watch on my samsung smartphone while I am on the bus going home.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Super addicted, can!<br />

<br />

<br />

i am quiet happy with my internet speed. unifi. but i pissed off with astro. guess what? they haven't pick up my problem -.- btw, how to download with keepvid? should i download anything? want to watch it on the go too.<br />

<br />

<br />

bcause of my addiction im going to purchased pvr..so i cn rewind n repeating the prgm 100x..kekeke..keep vids?i use to copy the url n paste on the keepvid website n i choose the best option (good quality) to download the vids..esp the making..

Lol. At 00:25, hong ki looks mighty pleased to have minah hanging on his arm!

And his dreaming of international marriage statement! Hahaha. I know he doesnt mean it the way it sounds! But its so funny!!!

Guest azzii

@lilyfeb me too!
ok..I'll try to make a special vid for both of them.Hopefully my pc will cooperate this time XD

Guest Ollydazrin Kamarudin

viyra

said:

Just dropping by to say hi to a few members I knew from my other fandoms, i.e., @dewi23, @felicity04 and @missauditor - glad to see you all here.

Also, although I've posted this before, this thread is for HongKi and Mina as a couple; however, it is also for each of them individually - we should all be updated of their activities even without the other.

To those FT Island fanatics, please don't be upset with negative remarks about any of the members of FTI; don't forget, no one knows, even if you are loyal fans, exactly how these guys live and what they say exactly.  It is okay to hear criticisms, good or bad.  As loyal  fans, it is okay to disagree but not in a hateful manner. 

I am a loyal TeukSora follower and so many times, LeeTeuk has been criticized, even by Elf who are members of that thread. 

Let us make all our conversations healthy - we don't want other fandoms to criticize us, right?

PEACE!!!

Guest Ollydazrin Kamarudin

lots of hongki latest news & pics lately but no news about mina  :((
970908_10152881465840691_1679768716_n.jp
  i really want see Hongki & Mina in korea drama :((

Guest yonghongs

Dropping some fantaken pictures of our lovely couple <3

10034387.jpg
45816839.jpg
48936034.jpg
14236271.jpg
credit: http://blog.naver.com/speedup9898?Redirect=Log&logNo=50170916873