[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

woah.....this thread moves so fast....so happy...

the pics of hongki n mina in the bed where she pats his head is cute...though it makes me think of a mother lulllabying her kud to sleep :-)

@lilyfeb...isn't ftisland concert in sg next july is cancelled? i haven't heard any news stating they will proceed with the concert...would fly over to sg if they do the concert. btw...also watched cnblue last apr in sg...they're a great band :-)

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wakeofadreamer21 said: This thread is moving so fast loool i'm having a hard catching up, which is a good thing, more interesting comments from you to read <3 
Well, i was wondering why does he keep on saying that "she is so nice" lool I feel like he is wrong about that. Someone who goes through difficulties will only get stronger, that my belief. So I don't like him to think she's weak.....  even tough it means that he wants to protect her etc....  Too bad, it doesn't seem like she has done a lot variety show in Japan or maybe a looongtime fan who could tell us a little bit more about her personnality....... i like her but still, Fujii Mina who are you really? I hope Hongki will get to met her friends to know more about her...  On WGM would be the best  :D

uw_maulida said: woah.....this thread moves so fast....so happy...

the pics of hongki n mina in the bed where she pats his head is cute...though it makes me think of a mother lulllabying her kud to sleep :-)

@lilyfeb...isn't ftisland concert in sg next july is cancelled? i haven't heard any news stating they will proceed with the concert...would fly over to sg if they do the concert. btw...also watched cnblue last apr in sg...they're a great band :-)

(how to embed video in soompi?)
this mv is so beautiful. i want to cry. song by lena park, my everything. sigh, mina is so lovely. her gaze is sincere. her smile is genuine. her words is positivity. her reaction is the truth. as a women myself, i feel like protecting her. i guess that's how hongki felt? he wants to protect her and afraid she will get hurt. 
but i can see mina is a strong girl. the type to get up if she ever falls. i forgot the name of her alma meter but the university is top univesity in japan. hope mina will get more offer in korea and we can discover more things about her.
EDIT- how many page this thread moving in one day? u guys daebak!- welcome all daramji lurker/newcomer/new poster. 

Guest thuyvylove

Hi Daramjiers!!! U guys are amazing, n I love urs post so much. Could u also help me out with this curious ? Why does Mina alway wear flat shoes after the first time meeting Hong gi ? Is it because he said not to wear; if it is, then in which episode bcuz I re-watched couple times but found nothing. Beside the making gwgm, do u know where to watch full cut of our couple? The one I followed is busy right now, n she said she is unable to continue taking care of her websit until July. After hearing that, I'm almost dying...please, help me!!! http://ninanogram.blogspot.com/

Guest wakeofadreamer21

thuyvylove said: Hi Daramjiers!!! U guys are amazing, n I love urs post so much. Could u also help me out with this curious ? Why does Mina alway wear flat shoes after the first time meeting Hong gi ? Is it because he said not to wear; if it is, then in which episode bcuz I re-watched couple times but found nothing. Beside the making gwgm, do u know where to watch full cut of our couple? The one I followed is busy right now, n she said she is unable to continue taking care of her websit until July. After hearing that, I'm almost dying...please, help me!!! http://ninanogram.blogspot.com/

Guest thuyvylove

wakeofadreamer21 said: thuyvylove said: Hi Daramjiers!!! U guys are amazing, n I love urs post so much. Could u also help me out with this curious ? Why does Mina alway wear flat shoes after the first time meeting Hong gi ? Is it because he said not to wear; if it is, then in which episode bcuz I re-watched couple times but found nothing. Beside the making gwgm, do u know where to watch full cut of our couple? The one I followed is busy right now, n she said she is unable to continue taking care of her websit until July. After hearing that, I'm almost dying...please, help me!!! http://ninanogram.blogspot.com/

Guest yonghongs

nanako707 said: Mina rarely mentioned her private life before, even her fans who followed her from bloody monday(2008) know almost nothing abt her personal life :-? So GWGM is really a new window for us to get to know about the "real" Mina XD It's sad the only social media Mina uses is her official blog which is just for business :( 

@yonghongs  Aaaaa....now i understand their conversation. Thank you so muah muah muah...

:x :x :x  hehe..i'm going to compile all your translation now. Hehe..you're my hero @Yonghongs :D

yonghongs said: nanako707 said: Mina rarely mentioned her private life before, even her fans who followed her from bloody monday(2008) know almost nothing abt her personal life :-? So GWGM is really a new window for us to get to know about the "real" Mina XD It's sad the only social media Mina uses is her official blog which is just for business :( 

lilyfeb said:

mrsrosan80

wrote:

»

missauditor said:<br />

<br />

lilyfeb said:<br />

Oh ya. In order to cut down on streaming (my internet super slow sometimes), I have resorted to downloading videos using keepvid.com. then I store on my microSD and watch on my samsung smartphone while I am on the bus going home.<br />

Super addicted, can!<br />

<br />

<br />

i am quiet happy with my internet speed. unifi. but i pissed off with astro. guess what? they haven't pick up my problem -.- btw, how to download with keepvid? should i download anything? want to watch it on the go too.<br />

<br />

<br />

bcause of my addiction im going to purchased pvr..so i cn rewind n repeating the prgm 100x..kekeke..keep vids?i use to copy the url n paste on the keepvid website n i choose the best option (good quality) to download the vids..esp the making..

Archived