[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

Guest myyma

@lilyfeb  it is okay, and I am sorry if I have been tough to u, but FTIsland & Hongki are so precious to me & of course like any fans I hate to see bad comments about them especially if they didn't do any thing wrong, sorry again & peace^^

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw everyone' date=' thank you for reading my ramblings haha~ Also, I was listening to Hongki's radio a few days back and the DJ asked how many times did he have to say a "passionate goodbye" and he said 3 times. While re-accounting one of the times, he accidentally let it slip that it was a noona~ Maybe because I'm not a pri so I don't really know extensively of his dating history but he has always come across as someone who would date someone his age or younger to me. Seeing how he likes being called oppa hahahaha. But this makes me happy, knowing he's open and has actually a relationship/dated someone older than him. Gives me more reason to be in massive denial over him and Mina hahahaahha[/quote']

If im not mistaken his first love is a noona....

Just dropping by to say hi to a few members I knew from my other fandoms, i.e., @dewi23, @felicity04 and @missauditor - glad to see you all here.

Also, although I've posted this before, this thread is for HongKi and Mina as a couple; however, it is also for each of them individually - we should all be updated of their activities even without the other.

To those FT Island fanatics, please don't be upset with negative remarks about any of the members of FTI; don't forget, no one knows, even if you are loyal fans, exactly how these guys live and what they say exactly.  It is okay to hear criticisms, good or bad.  As loyal  fans, it is okay to disagree but not in a hateful manner. 

I am a loyal TeukSora follower and so many times, LeeTeuk has been criticized, even by Elf who are members of that thread. 

Let us make all our conversations healthy - we don't want other fandoms to criticize us, right?

PEACE!!!

@pripri001

A zooooo? Oh my. So unexpected! No wonder he bought squirrels for mina - it probably is something normal for him but unthinkable for us... or for me at least...

@mrsrosan80 and @yonghongs

Yup his friends talked abt it during the mnet scandal. 2 yrs older than him. 2.5 yrs dating. :)

@pripri001 i hope jaejin will never be the last man on earth than. that photo with kid is adorbable. he looks a bit like sungmin from suju. one suju guy is doing musical with jaejin right? not sure sungmin or ryeowok. @greencross let marry jaejin in next gwgm. season 2. only in our dream. lol.
thanks for the 'passionate goodbye' article. glad that hongki was circulated by nice friends since school days. it must be very hard to lost someone from accident. sigh. the point received from korean sites are daebak! wonder when the movie will hit malaysia. i don't think so soon.
fanwar between shipper and 'original' fan of the couple (man/woman) is expected. it happen at every shipper thread. and it will happen from time to time as new fans keep coming and going. fighting daramji-del. 

Guest wakeofadreamer21

This thread is moving so fast loool i'm having a hard catching up, which is a good thing, more interesting comments from you to read <3 
Well, i was wondering why does he keep on saying that "she is so nice" lool I feel like he is wrong about that. Someone who goes through difficulties will only get stronger, that my belief. So I don't like him to think she's weak.....  even tough it means that he wants to protect her etc....  Too bad, it doesn't seem like she has done a lot variety show in Japan or maybe a looongtime fan who could tell us a little bit more about her personnality....... i like her but still, Fujii Mina who are you really? I hope Hongki will get to met her friends to know more about her...  On WGM would be the best  :D

Guest azzii

I wonder what will happen to the chipmunks after the show..lol... 
Hongpoop already has
1. elisya (dog)
2. blackstar (dog)
3.pri (dog)
4.madonna (dog)
5.skull (cat)
6. jasmine (cat)

XD

Guest greencross

haha his pets names are cute!!! ;)

wonder what are the names of the chipmunks he bought ;)

edit:

can someone pls ask skullhong what are the names of the squirrels :)

Guest azzii

pripri001 said: azzii said: I wonder what will happen to the chipmunks after the show..lol... 
Hongpoop already has
1. elisya (dog)
2. blackstar (dog)
3.pri (dog)
4.madonna (dog)
5.skully (cat)
6. jasmine (cat)

XD

viyra said:

Just dropping by to say hi to a few members I knew from my other fandoms, i.e., @dewi23, @felicity04 and @missauditor - glad to see you all here.

Also, although I've posted this before, this thread is for HongKi and Mina as a couple; however, it is also for each of them individually - we should all be updated of their activities even without the other.

To those FT Island fanatics, please don't be upset with negative remarks about any of the members of FTI; don't forget, no one knows, even if you are loyal fans, exactly how these guys live and what they say exactly.  It is okay to hear criticisms, good or bad.  As loyal  fans, it is okay to disagree but not in a hateful manner. 

I am a loyal TeukSora follower and so many times, LeeTeuk has been criticized, even by Elf who are members of that thread. 

Let us make all our conversations healthy - we don't want other fandoms to criticize us, right?

PEACE!!!

Archived