Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dancy

[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest greencross

i wish HK will grab Mina and kiss her like this :D

I love his mature hair. So man!

And mina looks like a doll as always.

@greencross

I wish too! But I dont think he will. Bcos he is very careful with mina. We know him kissing her onscreen wont be a joke, man! It would be too serious!

I think even the cheek kisses and hand kisses felt a bit serious... So shy when kissing and with smiles hanging on their ears...

Even in the ep 9 preview there was a part he looked on the ground (shy shy) instead of mina's face... why so shy hongki?

MiNah

said: I love both new song. Regrat n regrat...they're debut in 2007(?) and only 2013 i notice their talent..

:(

Guest Ollydazrin Kamarudin

@ msrosan80
don't know but Mina always pretty as bride
don't know how many times she marry ;))
http://youtu.be/sP4A468sNTU

nikiazia said: me too. regret. i only notice their talent in 2011 after i watch Immortal Song. Hongki join Immortal Song KBS 2011.
u should watch LOVE SICK MV. killer song in 2007. one of my favourite song. i cry so much after listen LOVE SICK song. Hongki voice superb. amazing voice. best male vocal in Korea

i can't wait tommorow night
Hongki & Mina honeymoon trip. bed scene :x

lilyfeb said: @greencross

I wish too! But I dont think he will. Bcos he is very careful with mina. We know him kissing her onscreen wont be a joke, man! It would be too serious!

I think even the cheek kisses and hand kisses felt a bit serious... So shy when kissing and with smiles hanging on their ears...

Even in the ep 9 preview there was a part he looked on the ground (shy shy) instead of mina's face... why so shy hongki?

mrsrosan80 said:

lilyfeb said: @greencross

@

Ollydazrin Kamarudin

She s

aid she wears a bride gown including in drama/fashion shoot/mv either in japan n korea 7 to 8 times..but nvr wears it or try it like she did with hongki in actual fitting bridal boutique. ..;;)

Guest luvmina

mrsrosan80

said:

473353fe93b111e281d622000a1f975c_7.jpg

in what drama it this?im not so sure...but she looks beautiful as always...

:D

I made some wallpaper for hongki mina shippers. wow.. friday!!! cant wait!

a0271239_20201756.jpg
Cant get over her doll face with her cute pout. Hong ki ar... pls give her a kiss now... :)