[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 1

Guest dancy

@yonghongs...thx a lot for the translation... :) finally understand what they're saying...is it too much to ask you to translate the making eps?

@lilyfeb...don't know why they cancel the sg concert...still hoping for good news though

• Replies 36.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yonghongs thankssssss.... totally our hero!

@uw_maulida weird that they cancelled it. ft island is so popular in sg. i think they had many concerts here before. their first concert was covered in straits times...

@missauditor glad you find it useful. ya i think it's called the hd recorder by starhub in singapore but i havent subscribe to that service. i will have to survive on online uploads and channel ONE... :)

Guest azzii

Even with the eyebags, Mina shines so bright.. pretty pretty wife and Hongki, that's tooo close XDDDD. I somehow wish he will press his cheek to hers XDDD

Guest Jasmin Nullas-Sarmiento

Mina's face even without make still look gorgeous...

If the facial expression of both Mina and Hongki's of liking each other are not real.. It means they're really good actors.

MiNah said:

@Mrsrosan80 Agree with you. he look older but at the same time manlier than before. Gosh!!!! Cant bear to hold another hours for episode 9. My shedule tonite really tight : 7.45 pm rewatch episode 8, 8.45 pm Episode 9. Then continue again their cut from YT. Hang out with u guys (of course!!! This episode must troll us like nobody bissness. hehe..) Then i'll continue re watch episode 9 @ One HD at 6.00 am..Grrr...i'm so bz... :P

Archived