[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest IguanaSoap

with all the chemistry and butterflies everywhere. EVERYWHERE! when TH/SN on screen, how writer will make WY/SN happen?
as much as i love TH/SN interaction and their story, i'm dying to see my WY/SN development too (they fall in love right? right?) how? ...

ha!
~O) surprise us writer nim =D>

Guest neoh yee yik

well agreed after the episode 6..left everyone wonder how hard in future TH will try to win SN heart and earn her trust after that betrayal(tats why tis is drama is melodrama genre... angst ).but from the episode 1 ..guess even TH realized SN-WY are  still in love with each other even though TH-SN r getting married..mayb tht TH's karma becos of that one teribble big mistake he will never get the heart of SN forever(tats is sooo sad...)i really hope EK have a good ending for these 3 lead roles...

No filming for the next few days for our Little Petulant Emperor -- he's in Japan right now fulfilling the last of his contractual appearances for "Jack the Ripper" musical in Yokohama on 16 November.  And how wonderful that he tweets he's working hard on his scripts while over there!  (That reminds me... I'm out of beer! D'OH!!!)

요코하마!! 오늘밤은 내일공연준비!! 굿나잇!!  ("Yokohama!! Ready for tomorrow night's performance!!  Good night!!")

BZHk6dRCcAA19Xh_zps06fc2317.jpg

좋다..! ("Good..!")  I'll drink to that! *burp*

BZHlycCCUAA0juG_zps9bd149e5.jpg

Now that my "Secret" love's drama is over, I have turned my attentions to Empress Ki.  I said this before, I am on the TH/SN ship.  I like WY, just not as the main love.  But there has not yet been ten episodes yet, so maybe I will change my mind. 

Let's hope I will at least enjoy the ride.

I am always amazed when they do the one eye tear thingy LOL I can't never do that. My poor girl. I totally cried when her father died. Ugh Team Ki!!!  El Temur makes my blood boil too.

Dangkise seems to have an inferiority complex. Baek An said that Dangkise hated him because he was better than him. Then his reaction when his father told him to not touch WY because he admired his bravery. He was all like "I really hate him" Aww poor boo, mommy didn't breastfeed you enough? LOL

I get that TH didn't want to die and he did what he had to do in order to plan his own revenge, but no matter how you look at it, SN shouldn't care about it. I think her father ranks pretty higher than him, and the fact that she actually trusted TH. Though that's where she made a grave mistake. A scared cat is not gonna grow balls overnight. I don't know if she noticed, but the villains were outnumbering them lol

Why does SN wants to kill TH even though she knows that El Temur's lackeys killed her father ?its not like TH killed her father ... TH had 2 choices either die along with SN and others or lie about that night .... and SN is so naive to think that WY can protect them from El temur....WY can't even protect himself

Guest sara1117

blckp said: Why does SN wants to kill TH even though she knows that El Temur's lackeys killed her father ?its not like TH killed her father ... TH had 2 choices either die along with SN and others or lie about that night .... and SN is so naive to think that WY can protect them from El temur....WY can't even protect himself

Guest orangegummybear

First time commenting on this board. Like @tarjig, I was looking for a new drama since I knew Secret was ending soon. I'm glad I chose Empress Ki even though I'm still a bit hesitant since this drama is supposed to have 50+ episodes. I marathoned all the episodes and wow Seungnyang has chemistry with both Wang Yoo and Taehwa. Right now I'm more of an SH/WY shipper. What can I say, I'm a sucker for 2nd leads.. something about intense love but fate makes it so they can never be. But TH is still in the running and while he has a long way to go to repay for his betrayal to SY, I think he'll be able to do it.One thing I didn't really understand was why SY and her mom was sent to be a concubine for Yuan if her father is Commander Ki. Surely a powerful commander can prevent them from being sent to be slaves. Was it because her mom decided to run away because she was just the mistress? But it seemed as if Commander Ki truly loved her.  

Guest samasta93

I was watching first episode of Empress Ki and when I saw JJM, his face immediately reminds me with HJW's real brother: Jeon Tae Soo.. am I the only one who thinks they have similar features? Particularly, their nose and eyes! lol.. XD

jcmjts6_zpsb408ec74.jpg

--------------------anyway, HJW is as gorgeous as always.. I can already see the bombing chemistry between her and him even from their arrow game..  ;))