[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest sara1117

That future fiancee facial expression when she saw TH was priceless! I guess she never thought he would be that good looking!

My guess was going for WY, that he will discover her first. Heart flutters to someone he thinks is a boy wasn't really comfortable to me! LOL yeah I'm glad he knows at this point and no dragging of this happened!

Guys, any download links for episode 6 yet?? 
I don't know if it's just me, i just can't seem to care for King WY, he and SN suit each other as friends, sorry but not feeling the chemistry.

On the other hand, TH and SH >_< OMG. I'll definitely sink with this ship. Can't wait for when TH loves her, when she's his everything

Elles Ha Chu said: at this point in time..looks like i am the only one here who hate that cowardly TH after what he did to SN...go SN i am cheering you all the way on your revenge against TH...keep your heart...* pls dont hate me SN/TH team*.....gosh i am feeling as despair as SN and WY....cant watch cant imagine that biblical like scene when SN has to drag her  wounded king all by herself....

^:)^ =D> To our Mr PD and the team...so far so good up till ep 6..please keep it up and us viewer up ranting and raving here for next 44 ep...  

Guest Elles Ha Chu

@yuuqiikeke - From the preview - Wang Yoo will know first that he is a SHE. It looks like Ta Hwan doesn't even know where she is (he thinks he's sees her in the crowd) 

@Elles Ha Chu - I need to know WHY he betrayed her before I write him off. He might have had to lie in order to save both her and Wang Yoo's lives? So I need subs. But for sure, Ki will be angry he lied and want revenge. 

Hehe..my ranting is a product of reading body language only.yeah lets wait for sub for better understanding.

@Elles Ha Chu - Actually, you may be right. LOL! I just read a recap from "the talking cupboard" and it doesn't sound good for Ta Hwan! Here:
http://thetalkingcupboard.wordpress.com/2013/11/12/empress-ki-eps-5-6/

I still wants subs but now I'm thinking Ta Hwan did that just because he's a coward. He does vow revenge for everything (including what was done to Ki) but I need to hear that with my own ears. :-w

Guest Elles Ha Chu

"

at this point in time..looks like i am the only one here who hate that cowardly TH after what he did to SN...go SN i am cheering you all the way on your revenge against TH...keep your heart...* pls dont hate me SN/TH team*.....gosh i am feeling as despair as SN and WY....cant watch cant imagine that biblical like scene when SN has to drag her wounded king all by herself...."

Eventhough I have not chosen my ship yet ;O)... I think we need to be fair to understand THs action when he betrayed SN and co. He needs to survive, remember? and he was smart enough to know that neither WY or SN could protect himself at that time. Even when we travel in the plane, we are advised for that putting the mask on ourself first before helping other heheheh....So I think TH is actualy smart by doing that. We can blame him for being cowardly, but he tried to do otherwise then i dont think we will have 50 ep.. to go at all....

Love your plane safety analogy. Lets keep friendly banter and all to make this thread lively. EK is a such a long journey .

:-h

Guest leaaaaa

Actually, I'm not surprised about TH's actions and lie. Since ep 2, we didn't see him act in a way which would show us that he is not an easily scared spineless coward. I doubt that he pretended that. He just pretended to be dumb and stupid. His other behavior was all his true self. Hence, he wouldn't have dared to help SN in a moment where it could end up bad for him. At the moment he is just too scared for his own position and life which is for him more important than doing the 'right' thing. 
I personally think that he will redeem himself in SN's eyes by finally growing up and acting like a 'real man' and not like a puppet/coward. Only in that way he can, at least, hope for her forgiveness and probably her friendship. If not, lol I bet she will kill him in the last ep after she got executed every single member of Yeon-Chul family...
SN looks very pretty in the next episode...but ugh unfortunately we won't enjoy that because of the rotten yuan guy (dunno his name). :-&