[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

kenneth123 said: lxands said: Just wanna stress a point here, if her baby dies there will never be a place for TH in SN's heart ever!!! Becos SN will need sumone to blame and all of it, her parent death, now her child, round up to the Yuan Empire lead by TH as the emperor...she was trying to save LP when TH as the emperor failed to do so himself....and all this happen becos TH is a weak emperor...

@walkingintherainwell u x have to strain ur energy to think all the possibility......we cn made a conclusion that gene of wy-sn r more superior than th-lp..tats why the premature baby cn survive while the term baby/post term baby died!! hahah...this superior baby wil be the future  crown prince !! so sad for th x to have his own heir..is it becos he running short of sperm after the last olala with the infertile tn =))

Ah, thanks @CherKell. I know I missed some parts of that because I couldn't watch all the girls being slaughtered so I looked away.  :)) :((
Both episodes this week were just jam-packed with action! Yeeesh! I laughed, I cried, I threw things, I yelled...
I'm exhausted. sigh.gif

CherKell said: And lost in all this baby stuff is the plot that Wang Yoo uncovered that his father (who was king before abdicating to Wang Yoo because he was too much of an old fart namby-pants to rule Goryeo against the constant Yuan invasions) was either being bribed or under some other sort of control by Goryeo ministers partial to Yuan Rule because he continued to be a woosie (which is why El Terror re-installed him as king instead of Wang Go because he could be 'controlled' better).  That means Wang Yoo needs to stay in Goryeo a bit longer than anticipated... maybe even re-assuming the throne since his father is gravely ill?

Oh god my head hurts now.  8-|

tessieroo said: @ChelseaS - I was about to ask that - did SN take the mirror from Lady Noh? 
@illay - Agree, I think that's why Byung-Soo and company were trying to make sure they were all dead so there won't be any witness's. I'm again disgusted that this guy took WY's letter. :-L

I have a thought WY's men saw SN running and that she was about to be killed and will probably tell WY somehow
so WY will look for her and I don't know what's next lol you make the next plot :))
meaning news will reach WY too from eunuch bang maybe a letter or was he dead I didn't see that part
never mind, I think I'm beginning to lose it here :)) I will stop now

eunsuhae said: CherKell said: And lost in all this baby stuff is the plot that Wang Yoo uncovered that his father (who was king before abdicating to Wang Yoo because he was too much of an old fart namby-pants to rule Goryeo against the constant Yuan invasions) was either being bribed or under some other sort of control by Goryeo ministers partial to Yuan Rule because he continued to be a woosie (which is why El Terror re-installed him as king instead of Wang Go because he could be 'controlled' better).  That means Wang Yoo needs to stay in Goryeo a bit longer than anticipated... maybe even re-assuming the throne since his father is gravely ill?

Oh god my head hurts now.  8-|

walkingintherain said: I was about to fall asleep when I suddenly thought about something! Okay this maybe crazy, but this drama is already driving us crazy haha Anyway, could it maybe or possibly have at least a small chance of maybe SN lost her baby but manage to save LP's baby?????? Since LP's baby is 10 months pregnant, so maybe she manage to, I don't know, maybe cut open her tummy and take the baby out? I don't know where I got the idea, maybe due to the sadness of the drama my brain is frantically finding something to cheer me up? Haha

Guest roshan90

@briseis
With all the craziness and makjang plots going on, I sincerely thank you for sharing those lovely and smiling BTS photos.. 
>:D<

Guest ghollygina22

I know that the majority is for the baby dying... But I can't agree with this idea. This baby was made of love. And Seung Nyang deserves some kind of happiness. The miscarriage will just be overkill. Give her a break writers!!! :(( ESPECIALLY NO TO the brat raising Baby WY!!!

Guest FateD1430293421

Regardless of the Cliche of a baby plot...i'm excited though abt a little WY/SN baby...awwwww how cute wud that baby be! 8->

Anyhw this thread n this drama r moving way too fast im starting to lose calories trying to catch up! :P