[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

This giving birth thing is making me confused???How?I mean that belly couldn't be more than 4 to five months at most right?And lady Park's baby...?Isn't she due yet?This is worse than Teen Wolf timeline....
:-O [-(

Miky88 said: well because that will be a powerful tool to drive her to destroy all of them and want to take TS place and we will understand her desire for vengence

Yep, what a crazy ep, where everybody is pregnant. This is the Pregnancy episode!!! And we never knew that TH has slept with Tana! but of course he had to, with El temur terrorising him. How does anybody does that? Sleeping with a woman that you hate? I guess men can just close their eyes and do it?
@Briseis
Yeah, its a miracle baby that doesnt need an incubator.
I am very sure that the writers and the director doesnt have kids.
-------------
Overall, I think they just decided to kill off all the unnecessary people, they must have written lots of characters in and then kill them when they become unnecessary. 
I think I am gog to take a break from this show and watched it after it ends, I think its beginning to be traumatising for too many people.

yea..with all this horrible stuff happening...i guess it is no wonder sn will go back to palace to seek revenge..............however today episode too much of makjang...cant really absorb them hahaha with too much of illogic situations hahhaa... :-& guess at the moment wy will be busy with some matters in goryeo ...pls..i hope tn die faster hahha...

Guest anjshin

seriously., is time running so fast in Yuan dynasty., like 1 hour is equal to 1 month.... @petria: can you explain this to me i'm very loss... aiiiisssshh  :-?? @-) ~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest suwan1430273820

minnie0103 said: WANG YOO SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER IN THE FIRST PLACE! WHATEVER REASON IT WAS, HE SHOULDN'T HAVE LEFT HER ALONE IN A FOREIGN LAND. POOR, SEUNG NYANG!!! MY POOR OTP. :'( 
So many deaths in just one episode! This is terribly bad to handle. :'( :'( 

larabn said: is TN lying to TH about her pregnancy, if she is then how will she get a baby?
I saw her having a pillow tied before TH entered so this is why I'm confused
althout it doesn't make sense at all to deliver a baby and that it will live
except if she has been running away from those men for several months :))
or that LP's baby is way overdue :))

guys I think SN was in the cave for another several months and she gave birth on the right time
sorry not funny but seriously what are the writers thoughts about the 9 months of a pregnant women
oh I forgot again the unprocessed healthy food made them......
Grow hair in minutes, show pregnancy signs the same day or the second, and now give a healthy baby way before 9 months :))
a big applause to healthy yuan dynasty food!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Guest FateD1430293421

Well so much for my baby WY happy dance b-(

My guess is writers r neither following history nor common sense! Seriously i was abt to think that SN's baby will b a one year old while LP is still pregnant! <:-P

@minnie0103 - RE: "sally_b Maybe we can go to the C.R now. I was feeling the same thing just a while ago. "
gurl !! I ran for the toilet 2 seconds after it ended.I'm glad I could hold out long enough not to miss 5 episodes worth of show in under a minute.  :P