[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest anjshin

@misstear: you're asking Eunuch Bang my dear? he tricked first those who are chasing them and then bought some CANDLES to lighten the cave., right @petria ?  =)) :)) :D

Guest p0seid0n

Ahem. To summarize my feelings about the latest EK episodes: 

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! THIS DRAMA CRAY, CRAY!!!  @.@
But I like it. ;)

@missred123
I'm wondering about that too, which made me think could eunuch bang go back to WY and tell him about SN
some mentioned that WY will be the one to help SN get back in the palace
don't know but I think WY will know about the attack

Guest missred123

@larabn

That's what I was thinking too! So, SN will be in the cave due to safety reasons. Ok, then WY will be looking for her? DK will be looking too.

Did anyone notice in this BTS photo, SN was all happy and smiling while LP is all sour face.  Maybe because she knew her doom was coming.
https://24.media.tumblr.com/df68f91c3856d99eef52a0a8c46a0b07/tumblr_mzedezBzTS1s8t96qo2_1280.jpg

Just finished watching the 22nd raw episode, and once again I am 19 pages behind. Not that I am complaining though. Haha. The 21st episode was action-packed and the 22nd episode was just so... sorrowful.
Well, this drama is actually heartbreaking to begin with, however, it just hits me that the more grieving scenes will be up next. How sad must it be for all the characters to live a life that is against their control. 
Lady Noh and Lady Park's death were so sad to see. Two two women have been close to Seung Nyang and to see them dying in front of her eyes kinda feels like it rekindles such thing to her - like how her mother was killed just to save her. Just so sad. Between these two women who had died, there's this innocent child inside LP's tummy that can no longer come to life. Just too sad.
And omo, I just mentioned the last time how much I adore Park Bool Hwa's silent attachment (not romantically) to Seung Nyang, and now he had faced demise with the man whom he had sworn to kill. If he was just on his warrior suit, he could have had an advantage. I wonder now who will introduce Seung Nyang's brother now that he's gone. In the real history of Empress Ki, it was Park Bool Hwa who became her eunuch. I guess his death made justice as to how Tal Tal will be Seung Nyang aide in the future. 
I wish Hong In will find Seung Nyang in that cave soon to assist her. It will be easier to have a helping hand especially if it's your friend, right? And I don't want her to die. She's so nice to Seung Nyang and everyone. 
I wonder if the baby is still on hold on her stomach. A lot of dangerous stunts happened, and it'll be such a miracle if the baby survives. And if the baby will be born, then I think cliche things aren't new anymore, so I hope the surprising writers will be consistent into surprising us. 
But since this is Empress Ki, and Seung Nyang's story about being the empress is coming near, I bet that in order for her to gain something, she definitely has to lose something. It's just so sad that she has to go through this.
And what's even sad is that is there's no preview. Just how crazy we will all be after this? Lol. Haha. 

Guest anjshin

larabn said: @missred123
I'm wondering about that too, which made me think could eunuch bang go back to WY and tell him about SN
some mentioned that WY will be the one to help SN get back in the palace
don't know but I think WY will know about the attack

@anjshin
after all, she can't have a baby in the dark can she :))
so he had to bring candles but omo were did he find candles so fast
this eunuch bang is full of life saving moves like giving the headband to WY after the oalala
and now candles, lol he sure has an idea for every occasion :))
sorry I know this is a sad scene but I'm trying to forget the sorrowful scene now

inner said: People, people...ahem it's actually TH 's baby... That's the only way it can make sense for the SN belly to show up.
Rem they spent the night together and TH thought he was only holding on to her hands... maybe he was holding on to more than that...
And LP,  the writers TOTALLY TOTALLY forgot about her until yesterday's episode. (what the hell, so did I...)  No choice - she still have to do overtime on pregnancy.
Remember - this is Korea drama (i think HK drama applies too) , where the writers' are writing up to the last min.  So maybe the writers are changing their tunes according to whether the fans and viewers are throwing bouquets or brickbats.  
So if viewers are not sure if WY and SN did have a fun night , or SN couldn't sleep and WY went to sing her a lullaby.  This ep should clue everyone in that indeed they did it.  Or if majority is pissed that night happened,  ok SN is pregnant but miscarriages quickly....
Or have her child but kid is taken by DK to stuff under TN's skirt.  I hate this idea but it's such a tried and tested period drama plot line.

Guest avocado1430291863

Well if the baby survive...and what i know from history that empress ki have only one son....so we TH-SN shipper won't get the consummation scene that we all expected....the sleeping scene is needed to get the baby...so if there already a baby (although it is WY)...the director will not have to make beautiful scene for th and sn in their wedding consummation...and that will be a huge loss for us the viewer...hohoho..my pervert mode on

Guest anjshin

petria said: For my dear colleague @anjshin:

When a logic crashes and a reason fails
there is always Einstein
who says
NO MORE THAN AN ILLUSION IS WHAT HUMANS CALL TIME:
one baby for Goryeo, but none for Yuan.  :-<

Guest FateD1430293421

@rinchan76..may i say i luv ur comments really n hw u just nicely describe their characters n analyse the events! Except for the CPR kiss one :P

Guest FateD1430293421

I knew... I knew it.. there is a twist, WY is not the real father...

BeFunky_Sanstitre1jpg-1.jpg

That explains everything, you've to be an alien to have a powerfull seed like that :D :D :D

OMG my eyes litraly popped out!!! U sure knw hw to trick us! Thank god its a joke whew!

#:-S #:-S

I mean come on with the crazy delulu pregnancy stuff i thought the writers might kick it up a notch with the crazy stuff n believed that there is a plot twist when i first read ur comment X_X