[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

larabn said:

SN is ready to leave...what if dangkise finds her kills LP
SN gives birth while trapped with dangkise and dangkise takes her child to his sister lol that's my guess now...hope I'm wrong
this is not a recap but my guess okay

You scared the hell out of me.... SN baby with DK?>?!?!?

Guest roshan90

I am sure when I told Tanashri will be the one to kill Lady Park, People clicked LOL and said She wont be stupid enough to try it again..
So only I said Tanashri is THAT Stupid to try it again..  :-w

@inner
lol that was the thought that immediately crossed my mind the moment I saw LP with SN and dangkise wants to kill LP
and I don't wanna make you guys here sad but I still believe that will happen next ep or the whole TN fake pregnancy would have been of waste

LOL @fateD same here. This thread is so fast i cannt... reading your funny comments make it easier to bear after all that happened and the stress! LOL I haven't watch the new episodes and I am so dreaded if I should watch or not? Reading posts make it really hard for me to watch it because I am afraid I get delulu as well like Tanashiri.. LOL
Even if I haven't seen it yet I  think that SN will be able to hatch the baby but probably dead or premature or something but it I think it will never live.. If not because of the physical stress, it must be with the emotional stress. Being away from the hubby and all those killings. Aw..my heart aches! Why does HJW have to suffer baby loss like what she had in Sex is Zero? But really, I think she will lose the baby and that will be another reason for her to get a very tasteful revenge and she will be like ruthless but emotional like HJW was in Hwang Jinyi. 
I am thinking that Tanashiri will get caught and will be guilty of treason..she will not get any baby because The Empress Dowager already knows she will never bear a child. And maybe she will die too. That would be then SN will be a concubine because Tanashiri will not bear a child right. And also I don't think SN would even allow herself to be a concubine if she will be able to deliver the baby safely. If WY baby would die then she will have a reason to be a concubine get close to the kingdom and kill those people that owed her.  I think SN will not tell Wangyo as well that she got pregnant and got miscarriage too. But of course that is just my thought...  keke

@naeus, welcome to the club of SN shipper only!!! you fought well to join us lol

The time stamp for this pregnancy was a little jumpy for me. because the way the writer is trying to portray the child plot on today's episode was a big rush but i guess if we really want to see SN in action of being Empress Ki, she first has to losse everything she loves before getting herself back o action.

SN loosing her child (if she did) will be a major heartache for her (including me) and might even make her lifeless until she sit down to think... but i think if he looses her child, the pain will make her kill all the PL family along with BY (that should have die but just doesn't want to die). Then Love will be secondary in SN option now.

Guest Lyly1430292245

tessieroo said: @Miky88 - Oh, good one! I'll bet your thinking is correct and both BS and Ki-Se will blame this on SN! (or blame it on Goryeo "thieves") 
I truly can't stand the idea of TN raising WY/SN's child, it's making me physically ill. :-&

Miky88 said: it can't be born,it would be illogical from every angle...Lady Park was advanced and had little to give birth and SN was maybe 3 months,even so it's unreal she had stayed there for so many months when they didn't made it look like that,so if she even was 7 months Lady Park would already be a mom by many months...i guess she will loose the baby and that will be the trigger to her urge of revenge...i think that is a miscarrage ...

larabn said: guys who watched the ep is SN giving birth to the baby? or is she losing it
I think she will give birth to it and it will be premature right
but then if she loses the baby, why make her pregnant in the first place and make TN not pregnant?

hmm..sn although she is  a warrior..she should go back to goryeo and seek help frm her hubby/ king wy if the  baby either alive or dead...maybe these causes more misunderstanding and tragedy for these couple...one busy solving problem in goryeo while another back to palace for revenge..so i guess th didnt forced her to become concubine..but she will volunteer to become concubine to fight with tn and gain power....

I think when SN finds the blood letter, she will think about all that was done to save her...and she will do the saving of the rest of the people herself.

We're still unsure if she loses her baby or not, but losing it will probably be a precursor to her going to the dark side? I think if they are going to the 'evil Empress' route, they will make her lose the baby. Whether by miscarriage or another way (she gives birth but her baby will be taken from her), we still don't know. Losing a father is quite bad, but losing a baby is another thing. Losing a baby is painful, but if the baby dies, the pain will be unbearable considering that she really loves the baby in her womb. Also, the audience will probably be able to relate to the 'evil' SN more if she loses the baby, because her becoming 'evil' was brought on by such tragic circumstances that there is no other way to go on.

But if the ET clan is eliminated, will SN remain in the dark side? Would there still be a reason for her to remain evil?

@the96butterfly
actually after reading your comment I'm having second thoughts that SN might indeed lose the baby which is only logical at this stage
and the whole TN fake pregnancy was to be accused of treason of LP later
I don't want the baby to live cause that means the writers have lost it and all fans will find it ridiculous
but then I hate it cause it will make SN really sad it's heartbreaking
imagine her away from her love and lost her baby too
I hated the child plot from the beginning
another heartbreaking ep23 awaits
I can't even watch this ep again even in eng subs 

Guest susany2k5_1

you're so anti-TH hahahah..:)) after this episode... you still think of that hahahaa 

IKR!! That's all she ever does is post about how much SN hates TH!! Please at least make it not so obvious your a TH hater

=))

it was indeed more frightful than a roller coaster ride!!!... now I don't know what to expect.. I will refrain from imagining things 'cause my brain hurts. I can't take it any longer, the heartbreak, suspense, deaths, and unexplained things and crazy plot... I can't think straight right now... I didn't drink any alcoholic beverages but tonight I feel like a drunkard!!    :|

I am too shock with the events and mostly with my little angel being pregnant-chase out in the forest-rolled over a steep-moving to a cave-giving birth at the same time.. I am going nuts!!! I need to calm myself now... I need to comfort myself,

~X(

so with a very unsettled heart I am going to sleep now...

thank you guys.. see you soon... (and sorry to for my overwhelming emotions for tonight's episode)