[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I was just thinking. All the casting I've seen of females who are playing Empress Dowager, annoying young stepmother to the Goryeo King, and first Empress. In all that casting, there is no Goryeo Queen? lol  A King is also expected to have a Queen next to him regardless if he loves her or not. They are not gonna tell me the guy is gonna die all alone pining for Ki no matter how good her brownies are, come on! If she get married to someone else, so can WY. Reminded me of JOJ where they were all acting like the King only saved himself for Ok Jung. Yeah sure lol

Guest dreamdoll

Hi everyone (~waves to familiar faces here), I just started following this drama (Love HJW!) and cannot wait to see how the story will unfold, ESP when they realise SN is a woman!! LOL!
Another 46 eps to go! Looking forward to how Dana-shiri fights SN in Yuan...
And I'm already on the SN-Huizong ship...Huizong is just hilarious! Hope they have nice moments for everyone even SN and the king.  ;))

Guest niknokdagu425

photo368419.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won posted a picture of making a scene for the drama "Empress Qi". She posted saying, "It's been a while. I am time travelling right now. It's sad yet so beautiful. I'm glad that I have the people around me on this one".

The picture is of Ha Ji-won's co-actors in the middle of the shoot. The boom mic from the top hovered behind them as they were shooting a sad scene.

Ha Ji-won stars in the drama "Empress Qi" with Joo Jin-mo. Then he carried her homem good a bad spitter in a clu.b.

Meanwhilr, "Empress Qi" showed Wang-yoo (Joo Ji-hoon) not knowing Gi Seung-nyang was a woman and falling for her.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

Guest niknokdagu425

Showbiz korea Empress ki https://www.youtube.com/embed/cQ_LE9FT0u8 For those who wants to know a brief synopsis see this video and they give a honest view about EMpress KI,its a very informative clip