[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Hello guys! Couldn't resist but post here. ^^ The first 4 episodes of Empress Ki was great, leaving me to want more. :D I'm on the Huizong+Ki ship here btw. :) I started watching Empress Ki when I had the free time, then without knowing, this drama has caught me and made me look forward to Mondays more. :D I love the discussions made by you guys on this thread, funny, entertaining and insightful too. Looking forward to more posts from you guys. :)

leaaaaa said: Since, I don't know where to start, I think I will just share my three fav scenes in this ep: 
1. Of course the 'peeing' scene =)) I was soooo not expecting it. When he pulled up his shirt or whatever it is called and then said that he never undressed himself, I was first like "OMG lmao, no he just didn't! " and then I was like "Tsk tsk tsk dear little prince, already showing your future wifey her future 'duties'. Aren't you moving a little bit too fast?  =)) =)) "...  lol and did anyone notice that she felt him up while looking for the waist band? (lol not that I blame her. He does have some nice abs hehe). But I think the 'peeing' sounds afterwards were a big turn off. lol The prince still needs to learn much.  xD

Guest Ding Lin

Some shipping thoughts....... ^^

I think NY is already in love with Wang Yoo!  I think this is why she chose to ride with the Yuan prince, but she kept looking back!  For her, I guess riding with the Yuan prince would be much safer for her ^^.  In addition, she treated her naturally before she knew he was the king (Boy, I love the easiness in the first two episodes)!   Anyway, I guess the dynamics of these two couples would be interesting! For the spoilers that I read, it is going to be very interesting!! :) 

Guest IguanaSoap

Ding Lin said: Some shipping thoughts....... ^^

I think NY is already in love with Wang Yoo!  I think this is why she chose to ride with the Yuan prince, but she kept looking back!  For her, I guess riding with the Yuan prince would be much safer for her ^^.  In addition, she treated her naturally before she knew he was the king (Boy, I love the easiness in the first two episodes)!   Anyway, I guess the dynamics of these two couples would be interesting! For the spoilers that I read, it is going to be very interesting!! :) 

Guest nana544

Great drama! HJW have great chemistry with her two co-stars. Haha the Yuan prince makes me laugh; he's funny. Can't wait to see more; I think this drama will win many awards. Great acting and directing.

Guest foreverstar75

I can watch the same episode a few times, Not tired of it.Oh I can't wait anymore......... Obsessed, addicted, in love. Can't even decide who I like more. For the first time, I am also in love with the second male lead.Can't imagine, cant believe!