[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

roshan90

said:

This episode had too many good scenes to pick one favorite.. So I am picking two.. Its just by chronological order and not one beats the other kind..

Best Scene 1:

WY: If You are tired, Say you are tired
       If You are in pain, Say you are in pain..

(After this only I noticed Tahwan didnt ask about Sungnyang's pain or how she suffered or what happened to her.. I hope Tahwan does that in the future after he becomes her husband..)
And of course the scenes where they take a stroll in the market.. (I would have loved it more if they holded hands while walking..) Seeing that SN is smiling when WY describing the ginseng..?? This woman is sooo in Love.. :D Thankfully we get lots of smiles from her though its not a dream.. I am sure its Jombak who suggests leaving the two alone.. (And This Gang can sure take a hint!! LOL at the bodyguard still firm in performing his duty..) And then While I was still waiting for the hand holding that I didnt get.. they jump to the scene with SN and the crazy lady.. Ugh. Bad Editornim You are sooo Bad I Hate You..

Best Scene 2:
When I got the wrist grabbing scene from Tahwan, I was excited though the music told me something else..
SN: Are you drunk??
TH: Believe Not even once.
I would have easily thought he was drunk when he try to kiss her twice.. Thank God he stopped after that.. Here Third time is not a charm.. I should thank @CherKell for preparing me for this heartache beforehand, but still it hurts like its new, when SN tells him about her father..
SN: Can You now realize how I would have felt beside you all this time?? I wanted to kill you.
TN: Wanted to kill me?? (thrusts a dagger to her hand)
       Kill me nicely. Quickly kill me.
SN: (cries pulls her hand back threw the dagger down)
TN: Why cant you kill me?
SN: If I kill you, all the Goryeo people will they be safe??
Even I am sad now.. (I dont get this sentence but is she saying to him to let her go?? as her wish :( )
Then SN leaves and TH cries alone now fully aware of why SN is hating him.. And SN turns back to look at TH and a tear falls from his eyes.. With her head bowed down she closes the door ( I am sure it is to hide her tears in case TH sees it) Behind closed doors TH cries more and so do we.. And SN is also crying which I didnt expect (I really want to decode her tears if I could.. She is crying for hurting TH?? Or Is she letting a tear of farewell to her father?? I am sure its a bit of both..)
And the OST ends with "What Should I do?" Tears.

OMG guys...you are moving too fast for meyou give me dizzy

your mind is sharp as a knife and your fingers flying on the keyboarduntil i answer to a comment you will write two pagesso my answer becomes antiquated
I have no time even to read what you are saying...

so I apologize if my answers are weird but ... oooo .. Hold your horses please
:))

Guest larabn

@roshan90
I think a kiss is in order with that pic you posted he is so close all he has to do
is move his head forward and in seconds he will have the kiss :))
I mean don't they have locks on their doors or something so no one will disturb them :-w
I swear if anybody comes in that scene and spoils the moment I will go like this and will be in this mood for the whole day

GPEMRl8.jpg

shaym said: loli said: Random question:: What about to our crazy stupid Yeon Byung Soo... guess he is now out of the picture?? When is someone going to kill him??
He reminds me of the term 'Walking Dead'. He's there in the show, but I always think he doesn't exist. Lol. But on a serious note, I'm pretty sure that an underdog villain like him will definitely strike to the highest level in the future.  :-S hahahha lol.. who who promote him?? for him to get to the highest level that mean ET family are all dead along with BY and TT cause he has well armoned people to fight for that position

Guest anjshin

cacazeel said: loli said: Question: From the day one, why has TH always want to take WY stuff... WY saved TH but i am not seeing that been repay for his kindness. I did not see any remorse of gratitude from TH to WY for saving his life and giving him someone to look after him (SN) and to make him smile and happy and to teach him and also to challenge his knowledge.

Guest roshan90

@eunsuhae
Actually I get all that part.. After SN threw the dagger down

TH says:
Then what do you want from me?? If you dont even want to take my life What do you want from me??
SN replies: ........... What I want is only that..

This dash only I dont get what she said..

@cacazeel : can I make a request?  8-> I'd like a banner or a gif or even just a pic of WY kissing SN's hand when she was sick, that was so lovely I think I meltedit was the first gesture of tender love after the hug:x
on a side note, whatever happened to ED? 

Guest larabn

I don't believe EL terror died I mean doesn't this family have 9 lives
he is just playing dead and dangkise is applying for a casting role as dangkise the good son
and acting as though he is crying :))
no way ET who despite his age he can kick doors open and play the power rangers dance is dead by a merely poison :))

Guest anjshin

petria said:@ajnshin, I partly agree with you about ways of Ta Hwan`s "diplomacy". I don`t know how is it on the Far East, but here, poison is women`s weapon. :>

On the other hand, we will probably have to accept that Ta Hwan`s so called growing up doesn`t mean that one day he will become another Wang Yoo.
They are and will be completely opposite characters, in war and in love.
(I`ve just realised that at your place is already tomorrow morning, oh dear!  >:D<)