[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Oh this episode was just .......WONDERFUL, I feel as though I was in a desert but MBC gave me a drop of water. I'm thirsty and I want more...so the the countdown to tomorrow begins. I even feel conflicted as I say this because I got a test coming up so I must study and can't gush to my hearts content, but I was wondering, what was the point of that blood letter? I doubt that story line will be dropped, they can probably use it to save WY. Because if they will label WY as the murderer, is it possible that if they can prove ET is a traitor then they can then say WY is a national hero who rid the world of the evil ET and it was not a crime or act of treason but an act worthy of reward, (maybe an award big enough to get his throne back). This may be why SN was riding off somewhere,
I honestly like this idea better then SN being forced to be TH concubine in order to save WY. Also about that kiss I feel like it has a 50/50 chance of happening. I wouldn't be surprised if TH burst in to have WY taken away, but in the preview the kiss scene occurred when SN hair was down, but when WY was being taken away her hair was up, I doubt she would be thinking about fixing her hair, first before chasing after WY.
I also one to add the real truth about why ET died, yes I know he drank the poison, but the poison takes to time to have an effect, what really killed him was all that dancing =)) . Let's be honest he is too evil to be killed by poison, it was all that door kicking and jumping around, he had a heart attack due to overexertion and then the poison took effect. It was a one two punch.
It is interesting however that no one suspected that TH was behind anything, especially since he has always played the coward, we can't forget the puppy emperor is also a dragon, with lots of snake like qualities. He was playing that coward role to the end, did you guys notice that switch  TH made when he walked in that meeting. He walked in confidently then after a word from ET he switched into spineless mode. Can't wait for the next ep 

Guest anjshin

ahhhhhh,. ahhhhh., @larabn @minnie0103 @sarah.lina @illay @petria: where are you guys, if the kiss scene will be tomorrow and no one will disturb or interfere between SN & WY....let's start out demand for the kiss scene BTS.... :D:)) =)) :bz :bz :bz

Miky88 said:

loli

said: @Miky88, if i keep going with you about what we think, i will not get any work done here at work lol... hahaha... But Yes TT and BY fo have their own plan from day one... they want to live a wealthy life and n doing that, they''ll so their own. but their plan involve praying that the ET family will disappear forever so they can take their post lol...

But surely SN will come around for TH... in episode 1, we did see her smiling while getting married to TH so there;s still Hope. A BIG One too lol...

@qwenli I'll say SN does like TH but more in the friends zone for now from what we are seeing.

SN doesn't quite have respect for TH in the way he is doing his stuff.

Omo sorry,hope your superiors do't know about it,blame it on me jajajja yeah i know...the curious thing about TT and BY is if they want to remove TH as well...in real life i think BY wanted to take control of the court so i'm curious if they will keep this fact as well... even so i must say you are lucky u can access here to talk or see from work :DYeah i know about the 1 episode and i truly want to believe it's a real smile(that's how i felt it) with emotions behind it as well but we also see that maybe Th all his life will doubt SN feelings and will be scared she will leave him
and i really respect the actor of ET,quite a wonderful scene he did with the sword at his age,he truly gave the impression he was a true worrior  I felt it was a genuine smile that SN was smiling on her wedding but we also felt her saddeness when she and WY eyes met each other... Yes, ET is amazing. there hasn't been any episode from EK that i have missed or skipped. The director and the CAST member are Deabak.. I am very impress with how all the characters where able to relate and how all the actors are showing their characters as they portray

anjshin said: ahhhhhh,. ahhhhh., @larabn @minnie0103 @sarah.lina @illay @petria: where are you guys, if the kiss scene will be tomorrow and no one will disturb or interfere between SN & WY....let's start out demand for the kiss scene BTS.... :D:)) =)) :bz :bz :bz

Guest larabn

anjshin said: ahhhhhh,. ahhhhh., @larabn @minnie0103 @sarah.lina @illay @petria: where are you guys, if the kiss scene will be tomorrow and no one will disturb or interfere between SN & WY....let's start out demand for the kiss scene BTS.... :D:)) =)) :bz :bz :bz

Guest anjshin

petria said: anjshin said: ahhhhhh,. ahhhhh., @larabn @minnie0103 @sarah.lina @illay @petria: where are you guys, if the kiss scene will be tomorrow and no one will disturb or interfere between SN & WY....let's start out demand for the kiss scene BTS.... :D:)) =)) :bz :bz :bz

morenaclaudia said:

Nooooooooooooo, SN, don't kiss WY! He just smoked a while ago. LOL.

lol... hahah... now that i know that WY aka JJm smokes, i hope he stop so he can get HJW aka SN as his ah-ne (아내).... Smoking kills WY... STOP unless your ah-ne will not accept you!!

padhari said: BTW, is jjm a good kisser? I hv not seen any of his dramas and the kiss scene in ep 20 *sighs* is going to be a kinder garden kiss lol :-? Well i have only seen him on QOTG... he is Excellent!!!... but mehnn... i can't know if he is a good kisser or not cause i haven't kissed him before.. hahaha only SN will have to tell us that lol... (okay, i should totally calm down lol) Lets just wait to see what happens tomorrow