[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

CherKell said: roshan90 said: Dont you all think the story moved too fast and picked up too much speed?? Wow for I was wishing for a slow Love story between SN-WY before El Temur dies..

@CherKell Sadly your prediction came true.. :(( I forbid you to write any more prediction.. :D
I Hate You Writernim for breaking the puppy's heart so soon.. =(( =((

So Kisses (I hope its plural :D) ..

Guest bashful

TH was the one who poisoned ET!!!!! OMG I hope it was planned by ET himself. TH has always acted like a child for him to kill is not like him. Some how I think ET is still alive...If he is really dead then TH will no longer be threaten....It's too soon for ET to die. By the way the scene when SN walk away from TH she looked back at him. Did SN pity him that why she looked back or did she actually want to look at him to see if he's okay. I doubt it was to close the door and she accident saw him tear! LOL SN and TH both thought of the betrayal during that moment. Could SN and TH thought if it wasn't for that then they could have been together???  Would SN have accepted TH heart if he did not betray her??? I am very curious to find out!!!   But I know SN heart ached when she saw TH tearing.  Anyways I love the song that was playing in that scene.

CherKell saidI'll need to wait for subs to confirm, but I think it was a combination of Danshiri accusing the Empress Dowager of hindering her 'relations' with Tae Hwan, and El Terror still believing that ED has something to do with all the bulletin-hanging and newly-found itty-bitty strength of Emperor Puppy.  In other words, he wants to staunch the wound before it bleeds any further, and by that they're going to starve out the ED.  (I do not think it was because DS found out about the birth control incense the ED gave her.  Yet.)

But I think that little show of power will be overthrown by TH as El Terror lies on his sickbed, because you see him meeting with DS and ED in the Episode 20 Preview.  Who the hell knows what's going on for sure?!?!?  8-}

Guest roshan90

@carmens
Writernim has always been balancing the Love Triangle from the beginning.. If you think about all things happened, TH-SN cancel WY-SN equation and vice versa..
In episode 20 the equation is gonna become so unbalanced because of the kiss between WY-SN.. We cannot be sure of that too.. In case the Writernim pulls a rabbit out of the hat and make TH-SN kissing scene first.. Then it will again be a balanced Love Triangle..

WHEW!!!!!  That was a fun ride!!!  I made it through all those pages of wonderful posts...you all are AWESOME!!!  I laughed, I cried.....I breathed heavily!
Now all I need to do is watch the episode, wondering if I should wait for subs, even though I will probably give in and watch the RAW.  I don't really have anything insightful to add, cause my heart is breaking for TH, the scenes of him in tears and the preview of that kiss with WY tomorrow (secretly part of me likes it).
@petria keep rowing, I've got the pails and life jackets....even though it's gonna be stormy tomorrow, our ship will make it through...have faith!! :)]...plus I got the Coast Guard on the phone just in case our ship needs help  :))

Would you guys believe that the last time I posted the ratings was on Page 387 of this thread?  YIKES.

Episode 19 Ratings:

AGB Nielsen:  Nationwide 17.9% (3rd; +.4%) / Seoul 20.4% (3rd; +.5%)
TNmS:  Nationwide 17.0% (3rd; -.3%) / Seoul 21.8% (2nd; +1.3.%)

Still Number One... but my heart still breaks for My Emperor Puppy...

vlcsnap-00033_zps6c1f37d3.jpg

class="H" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"
class="H" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"
:bz