[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

thanks to
@m_g, @CherKell, @briseis and @sogongx3
for your videos pics and recap and to everybody else I didn't notice while I was recapping
sorry and thank you >:D<

eunsuhae said: I guess today's episode was this light-hearted for a reason. according to the preview, richard simmons is gonna hit the fan and we need all the fluff from today to brace ourselves for what's coming next

Im quite disappointed with the meeting between WY and SY.  I understand he is off limits and its unfair for the writer to give TH all the chances to woo SY and WY cant do anything...either he cant talk to her or that he talk about how he frees Goryeo or how he wants SY back in Goryeo...
Hope they give us a chance to see WY and SY romantic moments not just silent/longing from afar... I think its impossible for TH to let go of SY.  Coz lets face it the moment he lets go of SY is the end of him.  SY is the only one who makes him happy in the palace at the moment and he is not confident he will win SY if she is set free...as she is loyal to no one except to WY...
WY, you said you will live for SY now that SY is in front of you why cant you say anything? Or hug her the same way when you saw her again from before?  Is it bcoz ur shy now that you know she is a woman?
 Hope they give us the opportunity to see them together without fear but of course I dont think TH will allow it as he will be too jealous to sit and do nothing knowing the two will meet...
My hope of TN sending SY to WY  to "punish" her is impossible as she is interested with WY...

@lyn09 - I thought that too (the writer ships TH/SN) but I actually think they're trying to show WHY she would marry him (since we know she does) 
@redhazel - Yea, but do we really want their first kiss to be when she's not even conscience? I mean REALLY? I want her awake before any kissing happens.  :(
@naeus - I'm constantly disappointed with the interactions between SN/WY. thatsit.gif
I'm praying we get BTS of the ear-cleaning scene OR the cute "rest on my arm" scene!  [-O<  I'll bet anything they both couldn't stop laughing. 

Guest sogongx3

I doubt the kiss will happen cause the previews are always misleading. But I'll stay optimistic!!!!!

I don't expect passionate kiss but just a peck will satisfy me!!! [-O<

sogongx3 said: I doubt the kiss will happen cause the previews are always misleading. But I'll stay optimistic!!!!! I don't expect passionate kiss but just a peck will satisfy me!!! [-O<

Guest kenneth123

@sogongx3 me too I doubt it will be a passionate kiss... yeah a slight kiss will do.. I want the kiss to happen when SN is about to be kicked out of the palace or something hahaha :) save it for later!!! ~