[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

The lovey dovey-ness seriously reducung the political stress of this drama.. Lol.. Im palpitating watching how SN involves herself to provoke ET this time..

Plus.. I love how TN goes all crazy over WY..

Not forgetting to mention how TH sniff n steal SN's handkerchief... Awwwww... Arent TN & TH sweet???

Wait a minute.. Why everyone is smitten over people from Goryeo??????? Are they blind for not realizing how GOOD LOOKING Taltal is????

Thats not fair!!!!!! I guess in real life.. More girls in the set are drooling over Taltal than WY...

Lol... Sorry girls..bi hv a thing with Taltal.. Cant get him outta my mind :))

My baby is sooo cute tooo.. I should breastfeed him more so that he get smarter =)) =))

lyaarisa said: Btw.. I like how SN show off her skills in soccer!!! You go girl!!!! I wish she can show off more than that :D hahahah.. Yaaa.. I got a thing for power lady as well.. Woohoooo!!!!! Go Sung Nyang!!!!!!

this episode was toooo funny, and that preview, :-O , thank God it is for tomorrow, because I want to see how that whole drinking scene before and after goes down.TH's imagination just kept me laughing, and when reality clashed with that, I just couldn't contain myself. This is one of the more light-hearted episodes although many serious things do transpire. Like that letter written in red, is that supposed to be the blood note. That would be too hard to believe since the paper should look old, the blood should have darkened, and the lettering shouldn't be that thick. I don't know, maybe dragon blood is different lol. But WY is playing some mind games with ET and I like it. Also I love Tal Tal for seeing through Yom byung soo schemes, playing along and throwing him in jail.   =))
The ear swab scene is definitely one of TH's "I want to be close to you/ gloating scenes" I have a feeling though TH like getting hurt, because in many of SN and TH interactions SN kind of punishes him for making her do certain things lol. but the interactions are as cute as ever. It is also important to note that SN doesn't try to falsely build TH up like Golta. TH needs more people to tell it like it is to him so that TH can avoid embarrassment.
TN situation just kills me, she is after two guys, both of whom wants a girl who she looks down on and was played by.    =))

I'm glad this is today's episode preview and not last week's or I would have died of extreme anxiety and insomnia lool
how can I wait for tomorrow
see I knew the eps will get exciting when WY arrives and the love is flying between the 3 in the air

I know they should have included her in the team

maybe TH's team since he is so poor lool

she would have totally stolen eyes even tanashiri herself as well as her father would have fallen for her then lool =)) =)) =))

ROTFLOL... If ET is also caught up in the SN's romantic web.. I guess we can just change this drama from political drama to sitcom.. Lol...

Oh yaa.. Dangkise n SN scene at the library is sexually intense.. Hoaahh.. Dangkise can potrays that look of a man falling deeper for his enemy.. His love interest towards SN just like Romeo n Juliet.. Forbidden love.. But this time SN as the Juliet hates Romeo coz Romeo killed her mom... Ouchhh..

The preview is sooooo cool and sexy,TH is trolling SN just like she did today when she told him he did a mistake when he was drunk(when he tried to force her) but made him think he actually did more,now he told her about when she was drunk and aka did a mistake(aham,i bet he wished for it)...hope he will kiss her lightly in that scene,or will she grab him >:) Can't wait to see the scene were El Temur takes his swords at TH and co...it just shows how much power has,a whole army putting the sword at his Emperior neck with just one word and sitting o the royal throne as well...i think he suspects he is or someone around him is who put the appeal there...

@lyaarisa
you mean like gaston's love in beauty and the beast to belle lool =))  =)) 
this is dangkise's sniffy love
creepy and gross
and they both have similar beast instincts
swallowing whole eggs and with dangkise it's sniffing and skinning

but the scene was really freaky and his eyes were all beasty drooling towards his prey....creepy

I hope the writer can show something that TH good at.. Maybe playing is the thing that he's really good.. Since he cant read n what not...

I have a nephew that not really good in academic.. But when he plays sports.. He always got gold medal.. Now my cousin enroll him in sports school instead to shine hsi talent..

Cmon writer-nims... At least he knows how to play better than the other... He's kids compare to the other characters after all!!!.. Hehehe

Miky88 said: The preview is sooooo cool and sexy,TH is trolling SN just like she did today when she told him he did a mistake when he was drunk(when he tried to force her) but made him think he actually did more,now he told her about when she was drunk and aka did a mistake(aham,i bet he wished for it)...hope he will kiss her lightly in that scene,or will she grab him >:) Can't wait to see the scene were El Temur takes his swords at TH and co...it just shows how much power has,a whole army putting the sword at his Emperior neck with just one word and sitting o the royal throne as well...i think he suspects he is or someone around him is who put the appeal there...

omo....the preview...i x wait for tomorrow..yea like everyone here we r lucky becos the preview is for tomorrow..if next week it's gonna drive me crazy..hahhawell SN is never good with liquor..ashe did a terrible mistake geting drunk..hahah the pervert baby emperor is gonna take advantage on SN ahhahaha...oh ya...i guess Sn and Wy manage to trick EL-temur..how dare he sat on the throne chair unless he tot he had gotten the blood letter...

Guest susany2k5_1

OMGAHHHHHHHH !!!! Today's episode is just Hdhcjnfsjdjdjnnzn!!!!

I can't wait to see all this cuteness with our puppy and SN!!! =)) :x [-O< Please I'm dying here!!

@larabn Well she didn't tell him exactly what he actually did,she told him if he doesn't remember that he did a mistake the other night,when she found him in his lala land on her bed in today's episode and the poor TH was all fussed because he couldn't remember a thing and she didn't want to tell him what he did...When he left and asked Kolta,his eunuch he told him he went in there at night all drunk and he hinted that he may have spent it with SN together or something like that,that's why he grinned and TH told him "do u want to die" and he was like,why didn't u stopped me from making a fool of myself yet again by entering in her room and loosing points in front of her and he was like i was obaying your orders...and he was all pissed that all the people put WY high and tell he is cool and handsome when he as well is cool