[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest sogongx3

I'm not mad at SN for not loving TH, I know he doesn't deserve her. He did nothing to win her heart besides whining and drinking alcohol. It was just weird not seeing him happy, not even once in this episode.

I'm okay with SN and WY being in love (even though I don't understand it). I know TH isn't going to let her go but I really hope he does. It will make him a stronger and and better man. SN will be thankful and she will look at him in a different light.

I'll be able to comment on this episode when the sub comes out and I'll try to be objective... :-\"

@tessieroo

I would be happy if the romance stopped being so prominent regardless of who is by SN's side. Who would have thought that a political sageuk could be as reductive as any modern day rom com?

Guest lightitup

Wow the TH-SN shippers seem to be pissed off with this episode. Look on the bright side! :) Based on what I've read (mostly about TH being sad, angry and drunk), I have a feeling this will be the trigger for TH. When push comes to shove, this unrequited love will force him to grow up and show SN that he deserves her as much as WY. On the other hand, yay for WY coming back and bringing back the competition (certainly dubious). Am definitely excited to see how this love triangle plays out.

@ohoheli same here... tomorrow is our presentation and competition day ('cause we are competing to won the 1st price) !!! finally after 2 yrs of making this insane research I can put myself to rest... Godbless to both of us.....

though I look like a zombie right now ('cause of lack of good sleep), I felt so energize right now!!! wahhhh it's WY and SN...!!!! my blood is boiling and I can't keep myself from shouting (in my pillow 'cause my neighbours are sleeping already!!! they are so so perfect for each other... wahhh!!!  reading your comments, really wants me to see the episode but of course I still can't watch it   'cause I need to finish all the stuff from my school... I can still suppress myself (I hope so) ...

=P~ :^o

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

As a commonly given excuse to dismiss possible heartache in the next episode, I'd like to use it today (borrowing it from you guys): "Previews are misleading"  :))
kidding aside, i want to know the context. i'm looking forward to the next episode.
@sogongx3, i like what you said in your last post. good one. :)

Guest ernanianggraeni

yay ep to night was daebak...finally WY and SN meet  :x =D>why its so hard for them???
the story will getting more interesting.poor TH,he is some one who really need a hug especially from SN.she will do it latter,im sure.i shiping both couple,but WaNyang the most.i like it as long as SN happy,lets see how TaNyang couple's love story grow.

i just don't get it......SN didn't care about WY or missed and was happy to see him when she thought he was just gang leader.... she just forget about him.... now she is acts like WY is her lover...

SN's character is my most favorite.....in empress ki.....but her plot with WY...is just stupid..... ~X(

maybe i should just follow my second fav character Taltal.....no stupid unrealistic love plot and over nationalism

SN_WY reunion in ep 14 and now in 15 preview, WY is pushing SN away. Why? How can he do that? Just hold SN's hand and take her awayMy favourite scene of ep 14 is WY's cute expression in front of the mirror.WY proved that when he cute, he even cuter than TH, keke

Guest sogongx3

@smokegetsinyoureyes

Thank you glad you liked it ;) hoping you'll share your thoughts about today's episode.

Okay now I'm going to drink some tea lol cause I'm freezing here =))

Before anything else, would like to thank everyone for the recaps and goodies... you're all a star chingus...
As much as Im still in WY-SN ship for the sake of the storyline...I was thinking, perhaps TH will use his brain this time...perhaps he informed WY that ET will kill SN as soon as she leaves because of her connection with what happened to LP. With that information, maybe WY will push SN away from her to protect him...then with this they made a pact that WY will help TH defeat SN and will give back Goryeo and make all at peace when ET is dead.  With Gen Bayan on their side and SN inside with her skills and intelligence they can plot to kill ET.  Remember, SN help WY defeat King of Shenyang something right?  So Im sure they can defeat ET plus the fact that DG is smitten with SN he will be blinded...
So in the process of WY pushing SN perhaps she will think he doesnt want her and therefore agreed to marry TH?  Does that make sense if she is not stupid to see how WY feels I just dont know..while this is going on TH will have a chance to win SN?  If indeed this is how it will go, my WY-SN ship will definitely sink :( I hope they give us loving moments before that fateful wedding...

@aemi - True - there's a lot more going on in this drama than romance but that does seem to be a huge part of it. 
I can't wait for subs. This scene was hilarious:
Ki14.jpg

Ki14-1.jpg

What do you wanna bet Yeon-hwa will do everything in her power to insure problems for WY/SN? (once she finds out WY is looking for SN) This scene was heartbreaking - especially with Junsu singing in the background:
Ki14-2.jpg

LOL, I must be in the minority because I find TH grating my nerves. Whenever TH and SY are together, I feel like watching a 5th grader with his babysitter. I know he's in for a maturity lesson and with so many episodes to go still, I'm sure he will slowly become deserving of SY's love. Problem is, just how slow can his development be?

I guess next week's episode will be a fun festival for TH and SN shippers lol
glad one of the ships sailors are happy
as for me I'm in :|  mode
don't know whether to be happy for TH or sad for my love triangle to collapse already
without choosing who to ship yet lol
and dangkise braidy sniffer
WY didn't push SN away for you to poke your sniffing nose in and be all in love now
Oh well WY is all to blame if the first kiss was for TH at this point
although I didn't watch this episode...I'm glad I didn't watch it online
or I would have thrown my shoe right at my poor laptops screen and bully it

highlights for today .....
TH crying and drunk and sad
SN in happy mode to meet WY
tanashiri I have no clue what she is feeling just like her creepy sibling
dangkise acting all police academy now