[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Ki14-1.jpg
@tessieroo
took this image from you to clarify something lol
did anybody like his new dumpling melted ice cream cake hairstyle
to me it looks like a dumpling on top of a melting collapsing ice cream cake

@SeGafanlady
empress ki and korean drama are spreading all over and becoming popular almost everywhere yay!

Guest foreverstar75

Finally watched the raw and i replayed the final part when TH chased SN and shouting for her.At that moment, my heart went all the way out for TH. Yes, he is selfish. He is childish. He is Brainless at times.But any girl will melt if someone like TH chased and yearned so much for her...at least I will. hehehe
It is this romance part that keeps me watching. If it turns into a boring political ssageuk, I am going spam the writers...opssssssss

@larabn - I'm re-watching it now. I noticed Tana Shiri's little picnic in the rain didn't seem to faze her one tiny bit - she's as snarky, snotty and evil as ever. So much for feeling sorry for her in ep 13. Pffffttttt, she's an evil wench. (I do love her showdowns with Dowager Empress though - *hee*)
Puppy Emperor annoyed me today, being all cocky and a smart richard simmons to WY, Tal Tal and Baek-Ahn when they arrived. Then he was an even bigger jerk talking with WY alone but I should wait for subs to be sure of what he's saying. He just suddenly seemed all cocky! UGH! 
Does anyone know what Tana Shiri was praying for? I can't believe she's all googly-eyed at WY. I wonder if they're really gonna go there? 

Ki14.jpg
AIGOOOOOO these ahjummas chincha..... hahahahahahaha.... 
I actually feel really sorry for these chicks... they're like some kinda pets to the Emperor since all women in the palace are His Majesty's. These are the women in their 20ies.. the Golden Age of womanism and sex is at its golden moment in this stage of age.. every month after they're done with menstruation.. there is this thing call ovulating (12 to 14 days after the first blood dropped) and when this ovulating occures in 3 days time ( day 14,15 and 16 ) basically all the nerves and the super sensitive everything in our body will scream, yelling, thirsting, wanting, longing, desiring and needing to have sex. It's like that since the first time human made... So, can you imagine how they must hold on to that passionate calling... every day is basically a torcher since there is nothing they can't do about it (no d*ld* or vibr*t*rs invented yet) and above all that.. the crazy, stressful and fearful life in the palace is making things worst.. while waiting to be noticed by the Emperor (to get His grace) seems like wanting to pick a star from the sky...
and then BAM......!!!!! here it is... 
Ki14-1.jpg

this macho, manly, sexy, drop dead gorgeous with that Adonis body.... OMO he's like a Sex God for them all....  in every drop of saliva that bitterly swallowed by every Palace maid and Court lady (and Queen Tanashiri too) at the moment they saw this hunky Goryeo King... each one of them died epicly in their own Oasis of Womanhood..... King Wang Yu.... 
hahahahahaha... LOL I can't believe I wrote this... please apologize onnie's perviness but that's also one of the reason why I'm here.. :D:P;)

@tessieroo
she is dangkise's sister after all
so we can't expect her to be any different
and what on earth are the writer's doing
first she was all angry about TH
and now she will be running after WY
poor SN she has dangkise for a crazy obsessed "if you wanna be my lover, I will subdue you" interest
and tanashiri as a "I'm ruining both of your ships" opponent
seriously frustrating!!!!
we can't even dream of a love angle at this point not triangle lol

Guest gilerkore

Am I the only one who's not drooling over WY when he entered the palace? Sorry, I gots my eye only for drool-worthy TH. If JCW doesn't win any award for his mind blowing potrayal of TH, I'm gonna start a riot.

Also I'd let him pin me down on a bed anytime like what he did to SN. My body is ready, Peha. Do whatever you want.

Guest p0seid0n

@ Cherkell - Thank youuu, miss! :)
Wow, I haven't seen the episode yet but look at all that MAAAD on this thread. The SN-WY scenes must be delectable then, kekeke.
And what do you ladies (and gents?) expect? SN and WY have been in love since early in the show. It's not just a matter of loyalty or admiration - those aspects have paved the way to love. WY was the first man to make SN feel like a woman; to be a girl in love. And there's a difference in you wanting to believe or not believe, versus the writer's intent. Granted, the idea could be executed better, but that does not mean it isn't there.  

Guest roshan90

I couldnt read all the comments now about the ep. I have test next week. I will just tell my opinion about this ep
This episode: Best one till date.
WY, SN- Before you go on and hug or do whatever prove it to us that you love each other. Or atleast tell us when and where you fell for each other.
Tahwan, I will tell this to you and only once so hear it well. I have only one heart and you broke it twice in one episode.
Love triangle- I was expecting this the most from ep 1. It is starting and hurting sooo good. If this is the intense level this show is going to bring to us, I am all for it.
Rating: If this episode doesnt rise I will stop watching KDramas LOL

Guest p0seid0n

larabn said: so tanashiri is going to be all psycho for WY
while her brother is all psycho for SN
is she a psycho subduer too? lol
wow I can be almost sure I think happy days awaits SN and WY

Guest susany2k5_1

Am I the only one who's not drooling over WY when he entered the palace? Sorry, I gots my eye only for drool-worthy TH. If JCW doesn't win any award for his mind blowing potrayal of TH, I'm gonna start a riot.

Also I'd let him pin me down on a bed anytime like what he did to SN. My body is ready, Peha. Do whatever you want.

Yeah same, I thought he kinda looked old

:-$