[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest sogongx3

He is planing something, don't know what.

The one that wanted to kill SN in the last episode met with tal tal. His uncle kills him...forgot his name lol baek ahn maybe?

Poor TH - he's got no one but SN. But it still doesn't give him the right to barge into her room whilst drunk. She doesn't owe him her love or respect.

But the Tanashiri - Wang Yoo scene really made my heart flutter. Baek Jin Hee and Joo Jin Moo look great together!

Guest sogongx3

TN changed her outfit????

TH and ED are walking together. TH did something and SN laughed. she's probably happy because WY is in the palace..

Guest lightitup

I'm steering clear of spoilers till tomorrow when I watch the episode with subs BUT GAWD this is so hard. I saw WY's hair and I must say I prefer his luscious locks let down naturally such that they can fly in the wind when he's riding a horse. LOL. This hair with his pink robe is just asdfghjkl. 
@smoochysparks Thanks for clearing that up, I must have missed it! :)

By the way, the BTS of them drawing just cracks me up. Glad to know that they are squeezing in whatever fun they can while filming under tiring and cold conditions! @tessieroo With my limited Korean knowledge, I believe JCW wrote "ugly crying/sad face of SN" with his calligraphy ink. And then HJW added "stupid" on the paper. But when they zoomed in at one part I saw "babo byeontae" (stupid pervert) in pencil below the drawing of TH. SO FUNNY. 

Guest sogongx3

There's a celebration maybe because they won the fight against the Turks. SN saw WY and they shared a look.

Lagging!!!!!!

TN came with her new outfit, she saw WY and he realized that she's the empress of yuan haha

SN is looking at WY, WY is looking at her and TH looks at them both lol he's angry!

Guest sogongx3

ED asked WY something. Oh she asked him to play this instrument don't know what is the name. SN is looking at him, she's smiling. And he looks at her again!!! They both remember the time he taught her how to play this instrument.

TH looks so sad.

Guest sogongx3

Lol I think TH is drunk again. OMG I pity him so much!!!

He leaves the party without looking at WY and SN is following him cause she's a palace maid.

Wang goo and WY are talking about Koryeo.

Guest smoochysparks

sogongx3 said:

Lol I think TH is drunk again. OMG I pity him so much!!! He leaves the party without looking at WY and SN is following him cause she's a palace maid. Wang goo and WY are talking about Koryeo.