[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

I think things are so confusing because the writer are changing the story. They had something else in mind but then they saw the amazing chemistry of HJW and JCW, and JCW is younger and prettier than JJM so he is more appealing for the younger audience and there are so many shipper of TH-SN couple that they are changing the plot and so everything is so confusing and contradictory.

Hope that the ratings aren't so low, but after so many boring episodes and with 2 new dramas out there i can understand if they drop even more.

I susany2k5_1 said: I def don't think our puppy is a rapist!! He was most likely drunk and missing uri SN and upset and jealous and wanted to show her he was a man too lol Just like in the previous preview everyone thought our puppy turned evil and made his eunuch lie to say WY was dead. Previews are there to confuse everyone and make sure they tune in the next day. Our puppy is immature, whiny and abit bratty but he's no rapist =))

Ha Ji Won is sooo beautifulll.. Soo pretty..... You deserve to get all those guys to fall for you... Oppa.. Dongsaeng.. Nothing matters to me... Ooooo... Im in love....

#Im dying of love sickness

Sung Nyangi.. Love me please... I need Taltal to be in palace too.. I can jump from each ship to other ship.. Dont matter.. Even Jack Sparrow dont mind which ship as long he has ships to sail...

P/S.. Uri Perfect Namja looks soo alluring.. ;;) ;;) ;;) I think Batoru is interested in him and wish to see him again someday..

Hell yeah Batoru.. By that time you should syampoo your hair so that it looks softer than WY hair.. =)) =))

Love triangle please... My baby need some jealousy booster so that he grows up well..

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

No confusion really. Since episode 1, we knew it would be sort of i love you, but you love him (and he loves you too) kind of story. And the episodes have been on track. We're now on Ep 13: TH thinks about SN, but SN thinks about WY (and WY thinks about her too). Consistent so far. The only thing missing are scenes b/n WY and SN to build up their story. Now that WY's back, I'm eager to see what the writer has in store for them.
As to the song, it's a song about unrequited love. Who else is experiencing unrequited love but TH? 

Guest sogongx3

If TH really tries to rape SN then the love triangle will end even before it started. The audience will hate him, and it won't make sense for her to be torn between the two men.

She will forever hate him, kill herself before she becomes his empress. So guysssss don't worry!!! I'm sure there's a logical explanation just as ripping her letter of freedom was in order to protect her.

Guest sogongx3

I think the emperor drink was spike, he supposed to arouse and end up in empress chambers, but he ends up in SN room.

Wow good thinking!! Lol then I guess El Temur's plan sucked =))

bluedora said: Hard to say cause she does marry him as a concubine.... If the rape does not occur, I dont know what can really stop her from being with WY at this point.  I'm not into the rape plot, but if it happens, it will explain why she married my baby King.  I dont see her willingly wanting to marry him for power, revenge or for shelter. Although she is a warrior, she is still a woman, and a man can still pin her down and have his way with her since they are physically stronger. Either way, I'm hooked on SN and TH's story.... its so mind blowing watching them develop and eventually, I believe that SN will truly come to love TH.

Guest roshan90

I don't think writers are changing the story suddenly. It is pre-planned I think. If at all they are switching the OTP WY-SN of the novel to OTP TN-SN in the drama, they have already decided this beforehand and way before the drama even started. Looking at the recent example Mirae's Choice and how it changed for the worse I dont think the writers are that foolish to go down that same path.
If they are suddenly changing the OTP I dont think they would have given so much screentime between TN and SN. Just my 2 cents.

larabn said: bluedora said: Hard to say cause she does marry him as a concubine.... If the rape does not occur, I dont know what can really stop her from being with WY at this point.  I'm not into the rape plot, but if it happens, it will explain why she married my baby King.  I dont see her willingly wanting to marry him for power, revenge or for shelter. Although she is a warrior, she is still a woman, and a man can still pin her down and have his way with her since they are physically stronger. Either way, I'm hooked on SN and TH's story.... its so mind blowing watching them develop and eventually, I believe that SN will truly come to love TH.

bluedora said: The rape may or may not happen, but I dont see it much of an impact on how I view TH. I doubt it will happen as well, but if it does happen, I see a reason to it that will lead us into the story.  I mean, TH is not saint and I doubt he can take her as a concubine and patiently wait on her...no matter what, he is a man and most importantly a King lol. I do notice that her hatred for TH surely seems to have subsided  as she spends more time beside him.  A part of her is starting to take notice of him... well she pities him... but will surely grow into something more. 

From the preview i don't think TH will rape her,he will want to posses her as his mean to make her stay by his side,i don't think he realizes what he's doing in the beggining(as raping) but he won't do it...they have a discussion after that if i saw clearly in the preview,i think that conversation is after his break down...i'm curious if SN will make it to the encounter with WY or if she even finds out he is alive in town to see her,from what i understood WY came there but doesn't find SN...I still have faith that Th will stop or SN will tell him something and stop him form his crazy attempt to make her stay by his side...i'm more curious what will El Temur plan to do with WY,i bet he will not take him lightly after knowing he beated the Turks on his own with a bunch of just trained men...and who is the man that was hunged in that room...what rank will WY have in Yuan,we see him dressed quite good,in his royal clouths...I'm more worried now that TH actions involving SN will cause her more problems,he is acting by instinct and heart and doesn't think at all in many moments,TS will see his intrest for her very fast and the whole palace at this pace,a king going into a maid room,worried about a maid health and so on,a palace that big has many ears and more in El Temur side i bet...he is at the moment SN biggest enemy and he doesn't even realize it...he took SN to be his maid to protect her from DK and El Temur but he is the one who can harm her more than DK...And i want WY back to his hair that he had till now,his royal hair doesn't suit him at all,let the worrior come out...It's funny that in all this shows no good guy can't kill the bad one,like El Temur,poison the old man and problem solved,i don't think it isin't possible in all this time and with all the people,or hire an assasin,but i guess good guys don't do something so horrible,good guys have in their CV to cry and sufferI don't really think the writers are changing the story,i think i heard they worked quite some time at it so i don't think they didn't plan this things beforehand..they have 50-60 episodes to tell the story,of course there would be many things,ups and down for the characters to keep the story stedy and moving...i for one didn't find any episode boring and it made me love the drama even if i don't watch historical shows(i big plus for me,to make me like something that i normally don't,now i love the battle scenes)...The writers are behind one of my favorite long show 'Giant" so i don't think they are the type to move because of general public so much if they worked so many mounths even 1 year,and when they selected JCW as TH i bet they knew this will be the result:)>-

Guest sogongx3

I don't think writers are changing the story suddenly. It is pre-planned I think. If at all they are switching the OTP WY-SN of the novel to OTP TN-SN in the drama, they should have already decided this beforehand and way before the drama even started. Looking at the recent example Mirae's Choice and how it changed for the worse I dont think the writers are that foolish to go down that same path.

If they are suddenly changing the OTP I dont think they would have given so much screentime between TN and SN. Just my 2 cents.

The original OTP is WY&SN but it doesn't mean that they have to end up together. But maybe we are all wrong, maybe the plot is about the love between TH-SN-WY. Also, maybe the writer wanted to test the viewers to see which man we prefer.

I also don't think that TH will rape SN and I fear that SN will not be able to see WY in the next episode, No writernim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't do this to me, I WANT SOME SN-WY SCENES TOGETHER TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!!!!!  [-O<

And for TH-SN shipper, i know JCW is doing a FANTASTIC job portraying TH, but JJM is baeksang Actor, i don't think that they will put JCW in the same level hum... maybe?? so it's not the relationship between TH-SN-WY but rather TH->SN<->WY

the writers are playing us again
don't worry guys no rape is gonna happen
believe me...they are doing what they do best
raise confusion with their misleading previews
but I'm confident the writers will not screw Th's character so fast in the drama like that
they'd rather leave it out for dangkise lol

but if the little portion of me doubts that it might actually happen
based on some members' comments...I do find it a reason to turn all evil and take revenge on him