[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

larabn said: rinchan76 said:
Then there is what happened in the preview, I doubt TH will rape her, because then he would out of favor with the audience, even when TH does something amazingly stupid or cowardly it is set up in a way that we can sympathize to some extent. I think he is mad and show that he is a king too and has value too, but he probably feels ignored by SN who is so focused on WY, compiled with the fact that ET's rule over him just reduces him to a useless emperor. Anyways seeing as Dankise also tried this stunt, I am beginning to believe this is some kind of odd dating ritual popular among the elite of Yuan, logic goes, if I like her I must push her down, lol.    

That new ost is SN-WY couple ost..... :-O The writers are sending mixed messages again, unless this will be played after they break up, maybe then I'll understand. Or maybe it has something to do with not realizing each other feelings...at this point it makes no sense lol.

Guest roshan90

@rinchan76 Oh. Is it? Who told??

I thought only Sungnyang was giving mixed signals in this drama, Are the songwriters also going to do the same thing??

larabn said: rinchan76 said:
Then there is what happened in the preview, I doubt TH will rape her, because then he would out of favor with the audience, even when TH does something amazingly stupid or cowardly it is set up in a way that we can sympathize to some extent. I think he is mad and show that he is a king too and has value too, but he probably feels ignored by SN who is so focused on WY, compiled with the fact that ET's rule over him just reduces him to a useless emperor. Anyways seeing as Dankise also tried this stunt, I am beginning to believe this is some kind of odd dating ritual popular among the elite of Yuan, logic goes, if I like her I must push her down, lol.    

Guest kenneth123

No i think he was really jealous knowing that WY is still alive... the emperor had a drink... and wanted SN :) hahaha  I doubt that he wanted to go to the empress chambers? why for LP or tanashil? I think at this point it is clear.. that he slept with them because someone forced him and theydon't really pique his interest.. I think he knows that SN has to go somewhere... maybe to finally meet back WY? he is trying to stop her . I think he wants to possess her.... he knows that SN does not really have feelings for him but for WY...  s0318809 said: I think the emperor drink was spike, he supposed to arouse and end up in empress chambers, but he ends up in SN room.

I think dangkise's love, like for SN
is like this when you have a doll
you burn it's hair poke out it's eyes
bang it against the wall whenever you're angry
take out it's insides
when you're all psycho you can stab it a 1000 times with the scissors
and strangle it
throw it in the garbage but run asap to get it out because
YOU LOVE IT!!!! and then sleep hugging it lol
seriously psycho creepy
this is the closest description I could find to his character

@roshan90
the writers have been giving us mixed feelings ever since the drama started
she loves him....she loves him not
that's why we are all on different ships lol
and I'm on both ships till now

Guest roshan90

@larabn Haha Dankise's description. This is the best one Ever,

Maybe I should change writer to .... what?? who is in charge of this ost music lyrics and all???  ;;)

Guest susany2k5_1

I def don't think our puppy is a rapist!! He was most likely drunk and missing uri SN and upset and jealous and wanted to show her he was a man too lol

Just like in the previous preview everyone thought our puppy turned evil and made his eunuch lie to say WY was dead. Previews are there to confuse everyone and make sure they

tune in the next day. Our puppy is immature, whiny and abit bratty but he's no rapist =))