[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

oops double post

so this post doesn't go to waste let me say that my bet is ET is still alive and that whole scene is the best staged death act ever
who's with me?

on a serious note, the dancing showcase/display of sword skills was a beauitful scene, I honestly liked it

Like other said i also loved that SN told TH that WY has nothing with her decision,life isin't all about a man...TH told her when he took her to speek with her in that room that he knows that in her heart is WY but he also knwos that he is as well and she told him taht she never felt anything for him and that she hated him because of him JH died.TH told her because of that simple man is like that and she was quite hurt telling him that that simple man(a nobody) was her father,the one she recently gained,she faked a man to save herself and not be sold and lost because of him and all this time by his side she wanted to kill him so many times...TH took out the knife and told her to kill him if she wanted but she refused...TH asked her why she won't do it and she told him that if she killes him all the Goryo people in the palace will die as well and he asked,what about him,his pain,what can he do to be forgiven..SN told him all she wants s for him to forget her and leave her aloneThe marriage is still away because we saw in ep 1 that WY was more mature,older so i think it takes more that a year to go there...
@loli i know, but i guess i would have wanted to see some signs in the future that SN will also love TH and go to  him by her one choice,people can love in many ways...now we know that she will hate TH with all his actions and will never go and be natural and smilling like she was around WY...at the moment i'm curious if TT and By will betray TH because i see they had their on plan when they get the Vow

I don't think that Th is trying to trap WY !It could have been possible until Sn told TH about her father ! He won't make the same mistake twice  (or at least I hope so )
He needs to get the power back and he probably want to make some alliance with WYor at least get some information and in exchange TH will freed WY and the goryeo people
And I don't think that ET will die that easily but you never fully recover from drinking poison so he will probably remain weakand since DK is not as intelligent as his father it will be easier for TH !
Anyway thanks for the live recap and the preview !!!Since I can't watch it live nor bear to wait for streaming links ( I am not a patient type xD )You SAVED my life GUYS    :x

anjshin said: Miky88 said: So for those who didn't knew what was about with that fake poison..WY gave ET that bottle with fake poison who would make him faint and i guess make him feel he died in the eyes of the people and his senses going down for a period of time and wake up just fine after some hours like we saw happening in his demonstration with DK...WY told him if he will even be prepered to "die' to find out who is by his side and who will betray him and he accepted the plan and summoned all the court to find out who among the men there could have been the Ghost Enemy's...Now i'm still curious if Et seriosly died or WY saved him and pretended all them that he died to find out who poisened him....we saw WY and SN on the bridge,i don't think that DK full of rage and TH that will not wait to take WY away to interogate/kill him...and if Et dies so fast seems like JK role wouldn't be so intersting coming out with the Vow..in the preview we saw DK mourning Et coffin but it was so easy to get rid of him in this early stageif are people intreated i will also try to tell about SN&TH sad discussion

you remember?when Seung Nyang saved Lady Parkseems to have serious knowledge about poisons
dammit
I think this time she will work against Ta Hwan and save El Temur's life  and Wang Yoo skin as well

EDIT: wrong again!!    image

@Miky88, if i keep going with you about what we think, i will not get any work done here at work lol... hahaha... But Yes TT and BY fo have their own plan from day one... they want to live a wealthy life and n doing that, they''ll so their own. but their plan involve praying that the ET family will disappear forever so they can take their post lol...

But surely SN will come around for TH... in episode 1, we did see her smiling while getting married to TH so there;s still Hope. A BIG One too lol...

@qwenli I'll say SN does like TH but more in the friends zone for now from what we are seeing.

SN doesn't quite have respect for TH in the way he is doing his stuff.

roshan90 said: knowing this writer team, they'll find a way to break up that kiss scene.

@CherKell

I know them too well. I have watched 2 of their dramas.. I thought only the Writernim was trying to break My Heart.. You too Brutus???
:((
There is a saying in our country, "If a person has Black Dots in their tongue, it means whatever they say comes true.." I seriously hope you dont have it.. [-O<

loli

said: @Miky88, if i keep going with you about what we think, i will not get any work done here at work lol... hahaha... But Yes TT and BY fo have their own plan from day one... they want to live a wealthy life and n doing that, they''ll so their own. but their plan involve praying that the ET family will disappear forever so they can take their post lol...

But surely SN will come around for TH... in episode 1, we did see her smiling while getting married to TH so there;s still Hope. A BIG One too lol...

@qwenli I'll say SN does like TH but more in the friends zone for now from what we are seeing.

SN doesn't quite have respect for TH in the way he is doing his stuff.