[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

Guest foreverstar75

After the kiss, comes the love child plot? :(( :( I doubt so.  I seriously have no idea what will happen. I only know that SN will marry TH. I don't want TH to force SN and framed WY. When WY was not free to film when he was busy with his movie promotion, PD nim gave us so many sweet scenes of SN and TH during time to make us fall for TH. Now, PD wants us to dislike TH ??????????:-O >:P

@cherkellhope they wont break that kiss out.  its now ep19 and we are hungry for kisses. it doesnt matter which ship one is one right. now we just want a kiss and a bonus for me if its WY-SY kiss
@misstearDid you just say WY ask SY to be his?  OMG! hope somebody can tell us what is happening in the preview.. 
@larabnthanks for your recap!

Guest walkingintherain

misstear said: I have a feeling child's plot will start after that kiss :-sCos Wang Woo asked if Seung Nyang would become his empress, and Seung nyang's hair was down in that scene :-|

So for those who didn't knew what was about with that fake poison..WY gave ET that bottle with fake poison who would make him faint and i guess make him feel he died in the eyes of the people and his senses going down for a period of time and wake up just fine after some hours like we saw happening in his demonstration with DK...WY told him if he will even be prepered to "die' to find out who is by his side and who will betray him and he accepted the plan and summoned all the court to find out who among the men there could have been the Ghost Enemy's...Now i'm still curious if Et seriosly died or WY saved him and pretended all them that he died to find out who poisened him....we saw WY and SN on the bridge,i don't think that DK full of rage and TH that will not wait to take WY away to interogate/kill him...and if Et dies so fast seems like JK role wouldn't be so intersting coming out with the Vow..in the preview we saw DK mourning Et coffin but it was so easy to get rid of him in this early stageif are people intreasted i will also try to tell about SN&TH sad discussion
(for those who have problems with MBC official site,i think u should give a try using the cable of the wireless direct conected to the laptop,i do it like that and it workes perfectly the stream,without it just wireless it lags indeed,hope i was coherent in what i wanted to say :\">)

Yeah Ji Chang Wook amazed me everytime. When WY took SN away, TH is so angry, his face twitched!
I just read the comments from the China's Tieba, lots of folks are hoping that the kiss wont happen tomorrow!

Guest anjshin

Miky88 said: So for those who didn't knew what was about with that fake poison..WY gave ET that bottle with fake poison who would make him faint and i guess make him feel he died in the eyes of the people and his senses going down for a period of time and wake up just fine after some hours like we saw happening in his demonstration with DK...WY told him if he will even be prepered to "die' to find out who is by his side and who will betray him and he accepted the plan and summoned all the court to find out who among the men there could have been the Ghost Enemy's...Now i'm still curious if Et seriosly died or WY saved him and pretended all them that he died to find out who poisened him....we saw WY and SN on the bridge,i don't think that DK full of rage and TH that will not wait to take WY away to interogate/kill him...and if Et dies so fast seems like JK role wouldn't be so intersting coming out with the Vow..in the preview we saw DK mourning Et coffin but it was so easy to get rid of him in this early stageif are people intreated i will also try to tell about SN&TH sad discussion

But isn't it to early for SN to become TH concubine?? How would she be able to help WY?? Guess by being TH concubine, she'll save WY life.... but then how will the story go?? was thinking that will happen around episode 25 or soo... but i guess they'll drag the concubine issue for a while before it might actually happen. I wonder what Danashiri have to say about this issue...

From the preview, whenever SN is being mean/talking serious to TH, his emotion/expression is soo good that you can actually feel him. I bet when SN said something toTH when he use his hand to stop her from leaving, fe felt really bad. In his mind, he was like "can't you see my feelings for you?? I am doing this to protect you..." awww... poor Th...

But FIGHTING WY AND TH!!!! you guys are killing me with your love for SN!!!

SN!!! Thanks for being their goal in love interest lol.. hahha

@Miky88 - 
From the preview, it looks like ET survives but is poisoned a second time? I saw ET alive and drinking something and then Ki-Se on his knees over a coffin. (which I assume is ET's) 
@qwenli - What? Well, that's crazy that they don't want a kiss scene! (I get it, they're SN/TH shippers)I don't really care at this point WHO kisses WHO - I'm just happy a kiss is coming! flirtysmile3.gif

tessieroo said: @Miky88 - 
From the preview, it looks like ET survives but is poisoned a second time? I saw ET alive and drinking something and then Ki-Se on his knees over a coffin. (which I assume is ET's) 
@qwenli - What? Well, that's crazy that they don't want a kiss scene! (I get it, they're SN/TH shippers)I don't really care at this point WHO kisses WHO - I'm just happy a kiss is coming! flirtysmile3.gif lol... I was about to say the same thing when i saw @qwenli comment... Well who wouldn't like Th... He killed this drama.... and as for me this is the first time watching JCW drama so i like him but i can't ship for him in this drama for I LOVE JJM and HJW and JCW and based on both guys being good, it will break me to ship....

Being a No shipper is hard for Empress Ki but i can do it!!! :) :)

I swear, if the ratings do not go well over 20% for Episode 19, I WILL EAT MY LAPTOP.  (Might as well, since it's almost in little tiny pieces from me bashing it on my desk because of the crappy streaming... )

Checking Melon and Bugz right now for news of the new OST Part.4.  There's a blank spot for the new release, but no information other than it will drop by 12:00 noon KST on 7 January.  Maybe the Music Director decided to go with that SISTAR gal instead of that D.O. guy for the next round -- it sure sounded like Soyu's voice to my ears.  (Not a big fan of her singing style, but I don't want to start a flame war.  Sorry.)

I'm curious how will the writers handle the fine line on TH character because it takes one move to make us hate him...Everyone wants the couple that end together to be liked,i don't think the writers want to give us a final were we will hate TH and be sad that SN became his Empress...I guess he is the most intresting character for me because he is dangeling that fine line between good/bad guy...i really would want to see him gaining first SN respect and try to court her and not take her as his property because i won't root for him even if he's the handsome puppy...I guess i would also want a scene were SN goes to him by her own will because she felt it,she misses him,not because she needs to save WY or someone else...i would really want her to take that action at least once before she becomes his Empress

Miky88 said: So for those who didn't knew what was about with that fake poison..WY gave ET that bottle with fake poison who would make him faint and i guess make him feel he died in the eyes of the people and his senses going down for a period of time and wake up just fine after some hours like we saw happening in his demonstration with DK...WY told him if he will even be prepered to "die' to find out who is by his side and who will betray him and he accepted the plan and summoned all the court to find out who among the men there could have been the Ghost Enemy's...Now i'm still curious if Et seriosly died or WY saved him and pretended all them that he died to find out who poisened him....we saw WY and SN on the bridge,i don't think that DK full of rage and TH that will not wait to take WY away to interogate/kill him...and if Et dies so fast seems like JK role wouldn't be so intersting coming out with the Vow..in the preview we saw DK mourning Et coffin but it was so easy to get rid of him in this early stageif are people intreasted i will also try to tell about SN&TH sad discussion
(for those who have problems with MBC official site,i think u should give a try using the cable of the wireless direct conected to the laptop,i do it like that and it workes perfectly the stream,without it just wireless it lags indeed,hope i was coherent in what i wanted to say :\">)

class="H" style="font-size: 10pt; font-weight: normal; font-family: Arial, Verdana; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"

:)