♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Hi chingoo... :-h
Ok...I already finished watching ep 5 and am proud of Taemin for burst everything that in his mind and I think he know that Na Eun are feel a bit same with him that's to bring him come out with all the confession...as he say when he in front of Na Eun he naturally wanted to talk honestly...and when Na Eun ask why she just to make sure if he really mean it (extemely my POV only)...aww so cute (i know how Na Eun feel coz it happen to me too...even my hubby are no my type but when he confidently express his feeling and whats so ever...I melt and after that I saw no one but only him)  8->...and I bet Na Eun will learn how to cook it's natural if u a wife and the feeling when your hubby eat what u cook is 'heaven':\">...so am looking forward for that moment....^^
@kirane once again girl am so thankful for the cap. translation so that I have some idea what are they talking when I watch it RAW...^^@hannaveron...welcome to our spazzing thread and hope u can continue to post your POV here...^^@ice302...haha u really have a sharp eyes...they did change the cap....wwweeeee....@kellybag...live as a shipper I know how u feel...but me even worse coz I have work and family to take care so I ended up sleeping late just for me to catch up everything...keke@honeyuu...can we slap each other coz i really can move on from ep 4...this is the episode where everything started and the feeling became real...my POV only...heheedit: @nancylee....welcome to our thread to you too....and thanks for the link (so i ended up watching all the weekly idol episode and Shinee variety show and they so dorky and fun to watch...hehe) from what i understand he say he lie to them (Shinee member) just to protect his privacy...I think he hangout with his guys friend and stay with them...coz he already say that he like Male friends...kekeke
Ok...thats all at this moment my little baby are calling me so I have to attend him quickly or our house going to be upside down...b-( kekeke
before I forgot @nanzkee1 I love your page and update...fighting!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoy watching Taemin and Son Naeun, they're so innocent and pure. Really lovable!
I know that We Got Married is a reality show, I've been watching this show since the very beginning. In this variety show they can't act like a married couple if they don't have any feelings for one another.
It seems to me like Taemin like Naeun more than she likes him. That is the whole vibe I'm getting. Our baby Taemin is going to be the one hurting the most at the end if things continue like this. I wish Naeun would be a bit more bold, Taemin seems to be the one doing all the leading. A relationship doesn't work if both parties don't try. I hope as Naeun grows more comfortable around Taemin, she will start being less shy and surprise him (meaning with her comments & whats she says/does) a few times XD

Guest traffy

Yuhihu~ a new member here and my first time posting. Joined cause I wish to spazz with you guys. :)>-
I am sooooo into this couple. Oh I'm a YongSeo and SunHee couple shipper as well. ㅋㅋㅋI love how natural this couple is and how it is not heavily scripted. I enjoyed watching them cause they're so innocent and I like how Naeun laughed without controlling herself and doesn't sound fake. And they don't really looked like they're acting or whatsoever. Remind me of YongSeo. A LOT. Sobs sobsMy bias in SHINee is Onew by the way and I am looking forward to him joining WGM with his couple, the chicken. ㅋㅋㅋI never really understand how some fans overreact and say bad things about Naeun. I think I still can forgive those who put on bad comments in the internet but saying bad things right to their face and calling them with names? Pft. That's so immature. They called themselves fans but they didn't care how this will affect Taemin's feelings. Hurting Naeun means it will hurt Taemin as well. Y U NO SEE? 
I think Naeun is lying when she said she didn't hear those words (but there's a possibility she really didn't lulz). She must be really hurt if she did though. It's tough being at Naeun's place. I hope those bad fans choked on Gogumas. Lulz jk

Anyway, really really really looking forward to their next episode! (Haven't watch the fifth episode yet, sobs)  

Guest fiestyfie08

Hi guys....!!!!!just new here...I just wanna give some love to this sweet and adorkable couple....kekeke :):)

I'm really loving Taemin in this show cause we are seeing a new side of him that we have never seen before when he's with his hyung's...he's mostly overshadowed by his adorkable hyung's so it's good to see him shine on his own...same goes with Naeun...she's also a laid back person so it's so nice to see them opening up and stepping out in their comfort zone...

I really love their conversations cause they are not talking with just flowery words but instead a real talk of two people who are getting to know each other.....

Though they are just starting we can see that they are slowly but surely being attached with each other(especially Taemin) and making us squeal and have butterflies in our stomach......

I don't want to be so invested in this couple cause it will be so heartbreaking when it ends but I can help it... Can someone.help me...Kekeke:):)

Guest kirane

@viyra & @shirunsaadon, it was nothing.~ Don't too surprised (& I apologized) if you see some mistranslation, usually I double checked it with my peer (but not this time).

#Hope Naeun didn't cut herself, she has a brutal way to cut fruits. As example during Apink' MT, Eunji tried to stop her cutting watermelon
(02:00-02-30):

#I read the whole letter from Eunji. I can feel that Eunji (and rest of Apink members, I guess) really care about Naeun & Taemin interaction.
Summary (rough translation, edited): Eunji explained Naeun has eating habit (so members prepare watermelon' baby bib for her) & hope Taemin notice/aware about that. At first Naeun may not talk much & give impression that she's a blunt person, but once they get closer she'll talk & joking a lot. Naeun too shy to express her feeling but actually she's concern/worry about married life. Naeun is a child who always work/take an action sincerely. Eunji asked Taemin to cherish Naeun (a lot).^^

Happy Monday (already!!!), Everyone :D

Guest kellybag

Omg the subs r out at Kshow.net... Daebak indeed, i just started watching Shinee's One fine day and all the boys are sooo wonderfully sweet... I think Onew is so adoreable Anyways go and watch it everyone... Happy sunday!

Guest traffy

The subs one is out at kshow! If watching them without subs made me smile from ear to ear, watching them with subs almost made my mouth tear apart. Sooooooo cute OTL 
Somehow I felt like Naeun is afraid to say anything to Taemin, maybe because of the fans? Idk just my opinion though or maybe because she doesn't have any experience lol I think too much 
lmao at how many snacks she brought. lulz do all 94-liners love snacks? cause I do as well kekeke Naeun is my unnie by 11 days lol and I have trouble expressing myself as well.
Ohhhh please come faster weekend, I wanna watch the next episode :P

A smile never left my face from start to finish on this episode - with subs.  A touching and more revealing episode - actually from both.  TaeMin is getting more serious and NaEun, being somebody who has never been around a guy this long, is now feeling and learning  the meaning of love or crush.  She said she was even surprised at how she is expressing herself more in the interview than when she is with TaeMin.

I think these two are too honest with their feelings and that's what make them more enjoyable to watch.  After each episode, you tend to anticipate more.

Since WGM is NOT scripted at all, I am quite surprised how they are able to make those kind of conversations - and I am more surprised with the staff for not editing (I hope they didn't cut any important stuff) their conversations.

True - TaeMin is shining on his own through WGM - he is becoming a real man - and bolder each time.  And of course, NaEun  notices everything, she just can't express herself well - which  - her husband now knows through the letter from Eunji - and through the backroom interview which I'm sure TaeMin has been watching .

Glad to see more and more supporters coming to this thread - they are cute and adorable and innocent - please let us continue to support them.

Guest honeyuu

viyra said:

A smile never left my face from start to finish on this episode - with subs.  A touching and more revealing episode - actually from both.  TaeMin is getting more serious and NaEun, being somebody who has never been around a guy this long, is now feeling and learning  the meaning of love or crush.  She said she was even surprised at how she is expressing herself more in the interview than when she is with TaeMin.

I think these two are too honest with their feelings and that's what make them more enjoyable to watch.  After each episode, you tend to anticipate more.

Since WGM is NOT scripted at all, I am quite surprised how they are able to make those kind of conversations - and I am more surprised with the staff for not editing (I hope they didn't cut any important stuff) their conversations.

True - TaeMin is shining on his own through WGM - he is becoming a real man - and bolder each time.  And of course, NaEun  notices everything, she just can't express herself well - which  - her husband now knows through the letter from Eunji - and through the backroom interview which I'm sure TaeMin has been watching .

Glad to see more and more supporters coming to this thread - they are cute and adorable and innocent - please let us continue to support them.

I AM A TAEMINT AS WELL AND I FREAKING LOVE THIS COUPLE!I have stopped watching WGM after the Goguma couple because I don't think any couple can be as interesting as the Goguma couple. But Taemin and Naeun are just too adorkable! I don't understand why people would bash any of them cos they're awesome! I didn't like Naeun at first but she seems like a pretty cool person. She seems softspoken' date=' like the typical girly girl, but when I saw how she was on the speed boat, I'm instantly becoming her fan. LOLThese two made me feel so giddy. Never thought Taemin could make so much jokes when he is not surrounded by other SHINee members. It's so nice to see him taking care of other people after being taken care of by virtually EVERYONE around him. Love love love this couple. I NEED MORE OF TAEUN COUPLE![/quote']

same here! i'm a yongseo fan and havent watched wgm after that couple ended. Watching Taemin and Naeun kinda brings back the similar feeling from when I watched Yongseo. Taeun is definitely worth watching. They're so cute together ^^

i would say that this couple must be destined to be together..they have A LOT of common interest and similarities!! *keeeeeeekkkkkk*they are both amazing in playing piano XD ♥♥♥
935211_399993750116120_1557024063_n.jpg
#sheesh!!! i'm always downloading full episodes of WGM just to watch TaEun couple! i don't like dailymotion so yeah.. self cutting of video XXDD kkkkkkk

I just finished watching the couple and they are adorable! Taemin seems to genuinely like Naeun and her too. No doubt that she expresses herself better in her personal interviews than to Taemin.I really wish that she just ignored the  delulu fans and just go for it and open her heart to him because his opening his heart  is WIDE OPEN!It really tugged at my heartstrings when he said that she's probably going to make him cry at the end. Seriously, I can imagine myself crying along with him. >.< 

Some of my favourite moments from this episode. The gifs are not mine, I credited them so please do visit their tumblr ^^
tumblr_mng7wdwabL1qhgy2to6_250.gif    tumblr_mng7wdwabL1qhgy2to2_250.gif

tumblr_mng7wdwabL1qhgy2to3_250.gif    tumblr_mng7wdwabL1qhgy2to4_250.gif

tumblr_mng7wdwabL1qhgy2to1_r2_250.gif    tumblr_mng7wdwabL1qhgy2to5_250.gif

Source: mintytaemin  
tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to1_250.gif    tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to3_250.gif

tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to2_250.gif    tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to4_r1_250.gif    

tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to5_250.gif    tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to5_250.gif    tumblr_mnfipqAQuF1qhgy2to6_250.gif
Source: mintytaemin 
tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo2_250.gif    tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo4_250.gif

tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo1_250.gif    tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo6_250.gif

tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo7_250.gif    tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo3_250.gif

tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo8_250.gif    tumblr_mnf7p4lx971sq4fpeo5_250.gif
Source: fytaeun    

Guest kellybag

Ok peeps im gonna be so dumb here but i need some clarifications for the scene in part two around 4.38 where NE says "i was surprised - iam really... You're a happy person" is TM saying that because of her, that he is a happy person OR just that she is a happy person??? It seems to be a touching statement as the ppl in the studio are all "woahing" at this comment.... Can some kind soul pls elaborate.... Many thanks although this week didnt make me squeal as much as last week but im still totally satisfied ;;) I think they both r pretty much into each other, NE is just typical a young girl perhaps a little reserved and a little protective of herself and her status and also v aware of the antifans out there so its v normal for her to act the way she does

Guest hannaveron

Please forgive me for another long post. I'm warning you in advance. Lol. And another warning, I may sound redundant of my previous post. Hehehe. I just got through my laziness. So, I screencapped some of the scenes I liked from episode 1 upto the latest. So yeah, this is gonna be long. 
Printscreen_zpsd28554c2.jpg

I just love how Taemin whacked the wall with his thin arms. Haha. I cracked up when he did it upon the idea of having a younger wife. Haha. I know he won't do it because he got smoother moves than that. Just like:
Printscreen7_zpsd7e0b2b4.jpg
when he wants the gaze of his wife, he will lower his face just to get it. Lol. Only he can do that move. Smooth and suave. You can't blame Na Eun if she can't look at him directly. This boy got his own charms that will surely make one embarrass in front of him. Plus, Na Eun isn't experienced to those kind of things. Or maybe, even experienced girl can still get embarrassed by that move of Taemin? Uhhh. And the face after she gets embarrass is priceless. He got the look of a I'm-a-man-who-can-melt-you-down.Yeah, yeah. Taemin you look so proud and happy. Good for you.
Taeun2-3mp4_snapshot_1128_20130527_10202

And who does not love it when your man fixes your hair? Swear. It sents a butterfly to any girl. Unless, it is our hairdresser. *slaps self* Yes, I got no humor. Lol. Again, Taemin is such a big revelation in WGM. Lol. I didn't even think he'll grow up to be such a fine man. Lol. His look here 

far, far, far from today. Key's baby is grown up. He can even handle his own date coolly. 
Printscreen10_zpsb1b3e8b0.jpg

Wooosh. Way to go to this couple. Why do they look so cute together? So unfair! Lol. I just like the way he feeds her. He stands up from his seat, extends his arm fully so his wife will just comfortably seat and eat the food. And, and his left hand in the side to assist. Such a gentleman.
Printscreen11_zpsf2aa2de9.jpg

THIS. This scene is just epic as Taemin. Woooh. I re-watched this for like I forgot to count. They just so cute. Taemin's smile. Na Eun's shyness. It is obvious in Taemin's smile that he is expecting something after he feeds her. The way he smiles and look at her. Gahhh. Can't explain it. Lol. And there, Na Eun caight what he meant, but she's so shy to do it. And then BAM! The man with the double S (smooth and suave) move operates. 
Printscreen12_zps1758b08c.jpg

This boy really has his way to get things go to him. Especially if its about his wife. Others will surely just drop it, knowing its their first meal together. Only him can think of this move. Now, now, he got his wife. Smooth and suave.
Printscreen13_zps8d6fb1b2.jpg

The move was so smooth and suave that even the commentators said that he's better than Mr. Danny. Lol. I love the poker face of Mr. Danny. Haha. Taemin just got his own way.
Printscreen19_zps87f4bcf0.jpg

Okay, okay. I kinda had an idea that the Shinee members are on an all-out support for their maknae. Their baby is babying a wife. Aww. I'm sure Key and Jonghyun wouldn't let their son go out on a date without getting him equipped with their lesson. Haha. Amp. Now, I'm excited to death to see them on WGM. Printscreen20_zpsd333f133.jpg

I think this was when the haters shouted. Gah. Na Eun is a strong girl. Even if she is getting hate and bad comments from the antis, she's still being herself. Though she's strong the girl is still young. She's on the transitional period. Everything almost matters in this period. Maybe behind Na Eun's shyness towards Taemin was affected by the comments. Ehh. I don't want to think too much about it. The more antis Na Eun, the more Taemin will feel the need to protect her. Well, as far as I believe. 
Printscreen34_zps0b2d92fc.jpg

THIS. This scene really caught me off guard. I was surprised by Taemin's words. For a man to talk about crying, or even just think about it is a big thing. I mean, no man wants to show their weak side to anyone. The words he said left a big, big, big impact. I believe that Na Eun will eventually learn the meaning of his words through his actions. She has a good pick-up of things. Na Eun surely knows what her husband says in a roundabout way, she's just shy to do it.

Printscreen28_zps54529bcc.jpg

Just like about the hair color thing. Haha. The husband wants to hear his wife say a thing about his new hair but the wife just smiles there and cracks up when the husband can no longer hold it. Uhh. Can they stop being cute? As in seriously? Lol. Na Eun will surely express herself more in the future. She will. I believe. Haha. Taemin has his ways. Let's wait till she does. 
Printscreen18_zps555b0b4b.jpg

Or maybe not? Lol. I hope no. I just love how they are themselves. I find it so cute when Taemin opens or pushes Na Eun to one thing and ends up doing it or giving up, but still he makes his wife smile. Tsk. Tsk. They need more running time in WGM. Lol. I just wonder if WGM releases BTS? Lol. A variety/reality show with a BTS? Lol. I need to wake up.
Printscreen29_zps6001687e.jpg

From the horse to the chair (to play music) and finally to the sofa where the wife is. Okay, let's pretend we didn't saw that coming.
xXMzSmilesXx said:
It seems to me like Taemin like Naeun more than she likes him. That is the whole vibe I'm getting. Our baby Taemin is going to be the one hurting the most at the end if things continue like this. I wish Naeun would be a bit more bold, Taemin seems to be the one doing all the leading. A relationship doesn't work if both parties don't try. I hope as Naeun grows more comfortable around Taemin, she will start being less shy and surprise him (meaning with her comments & whats she says/does) a few times XD

Guest lasco1015

can i ask??
i'm curious about the song. the song play that beginning preview wgm taeun episode 1?? please tell me the title. sorry my poor english
PS : i'm shinee fans but i really love this couple

Guest honeyuu

lasco1015 said: can i ask??
i'm curious about the song. the song play that beginning preview wgm taeun episode 1?? please tell me the title. sorry my poor english
PS : i'm shinee fans but i really love this couple

Guest honeyuu

@lasco1015 I think I'm right. I couldn't find which episode they used that song in wgm Yongseo but there are few fanmade videos of Yongseo on Youtube using that song.

honeyuu said:
viyra said:

Archived