♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest nancylee

I really wish this thread was more lively...........lol.
I can't wait until the next episode!! I always watch it raw on Saturday morning then watch it subbed on Sunday afternoon! It's basically the only thing I look forward to on the weekends.........! There hasn't been much updates about this couple lately..sadly.
Here's a video I found with Shinee watching Apink's Hush performance in December 2012. Taemin looks really tired and bored though. Who would've thought they'd become husband and wife?!
http://www.youtube.com/embed/CUT8wLYOWls

cr. fuku yama @ youtube

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi..... I'm new in posting, so i didn't knew how to made comment.

Song 너에게난 나에게넌, at Yongseo, sang by Jonghyun, when CNBlue came at their last meeting, ep 50.

I'm goguma shipper, and i also like Taenun couple. I'm glad to find this thread.

Hai everyone..
I really enjoy Taeun couple in WGM..
I had been enjoying WGM since season 1..
My favorite couple is Ssangchu couple and YongSeo couple..
After yongseo couple ended I am still following WGM but just for fun not really into it..
I also really like Apink..I watched Apink News until season 3 but I am not really pay attention to Naeun eventhough she is the center of Apink coz she's barely even speak!!Chorong,Bomi and Eunji are the main reason I watch Apink news..but all member of Apink are nice girls..they are really them self and not pretending to be cute and acting..thats why I like them!
So when I first read that Naeun will join WGM I was like WTF!!How can she join the show when she is barely speak on her own show??
About Taemin,im not really into Shinee so I dont really know his character..
I only remember when I saw the teaser of Shinee previous album and they were all like gay..sorry no offense!!
But I like their song like Ringdingdong and Lucifer!
So...back to Taeun couple..
I am really curious how they start their first meeting coz like in every couple it was the most interest episode to watch!
I was quite surprise how Taemin can speak so smooth like that..
make me doubt if he has no experience before in dating!!
For Naeun I am sure she has no experience at all..like she is soooo innocent!
I really enjoyed all of their episode so far..
Hope to see more progress in each episode!!
I am counting days to Saturday now...
2 days to go!!
Fighting...

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 19px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

Our Taemin talks about NAeun here in his rankings. Idk if this was shared but its soo cute!!!! <3 

Guest myheartskipsabeat

noona2969 said:

sanzo_reload wrote: » I AM A TAEMINT AS WELL AND I FREAKING LOVE THIS COUPLE!I have stopped watching WGM after the Goguma couple because I don't think any couple can be as interesting as the Goguma couple. But Taemin and Naeun are just too adorkable! I don't understand why people would bash any of them cos they're awesome! I didn't like Naeun at first but she seems like a pretty cool person. She seems softspoken, like the typical girly girl, but when I saw how she was on the speed boat, I'm instantly becoming her fan. LOLThese two made me feel so giddy. Never thought Taemin could make so much jokes when he is not surrounded by other SHINee members. It's so nice to see him taking care of other people after being taken care of by virtually EVERYONE around him. Love love love this couple. I NEED MORE OF TAEUN COUPLE!

Guest shennlynn

Hello this is my first time posting here..i've been a lurker since the news of TAEUN doing wgm came out hehe..i really hope someone can translate this--> ARTICLE from naver. 
Saw this in tumblr: screenshot20130531at356.png
Does the article really say that Naeun gave Taemin a rose, perfume and a kiss(?) for coming of age gift? I'm planning on waiting for the article to be translated by allkpop or other english kpop sites but I just really can't wait haha.. Are we really going to see them kiss this soon? Uggh Saturday come faster!

Guest ice308

Hello! :-h
It's Saturday tomorrow, another TaEun episode, yey! 
@kirane, thanks for the translation.. we'll wait again for tomorrow's epi.. :D no pressure! :))

Glad people are coming out from being lurkers & posting.. hope this thread gets livelier with each episode.. the more the merrier! :D 
Wow, there are a lot of YongSeo fans here.. :D I wasn't able to watch them coz I just started watching WGM because of Leeteuk & Sora. :) 
Anyway, hope other Taemints/Shawols & Pink Pandas will also post and provide insights on Taemin & NaEun.. :) 
Re: if WGM is scripted, in my opinion, I'd say it was more of a "planned" show rather than scripted since where they'll go & what they'll do are planned in advance but their reactions to these happenings are their own..  just my two cents. ;) 

NaEun's so innocent & shy.. hope she gets over that and become a little bit bolder & say things that will catch Taemin off-guard.. :D and will he cry at the end of their WGM stint? let's all see. :D
@shennlynn, thanks for posting that article & hope someone does translate it. :D
Hmm.. aren't there any previews or articles of the next episode? How about unseen clips? 
Well, hope tomorrow's episode is a long one! :D

Hai guys..
want to share a news about our Taeun couple :

A Pink’s Na Eun and SHINee’s Tae Min exchange coming-of-age gifts on ‘We Got Married 4’

In the upcoming June 1st episode of MBC TV ‘We Got Married 4’, virtual married couple A Pink’s Na Eun and SHINee’s Tae Min will be picking out presents for each other to commemorate their coming-of-age day recently.

Son Na Eun who has never been in a relationship, said shyly after receiving Tae Min’s gift, “You are the first man who gave me perfume.” This was followed by Na Eun presenting Tae Min with her gift to commemorate his coming-of-age day, where she revealed that it was something special.

Before presenting Tae Min with the gift, Na Eun tried to up the suspense even further by saying, “This is a gift that can only be given to 1 person or shared by a couple. It’s really thrilling and had happened before in movies,” which sparked much curiosity from Tae Min.

This particular episode will be shown from 5:10PM (KST) on June 1st, where viewers will get to find out for themselves what Na Eun had gotten as a gift for Tae Min.

By: Jo Hae Jin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

cant wait until tomorrow!!
I live in Netherland btw and tomorrow morning I will start my day with watching WGM streaming!!
Hope we can spazz together tomorrow..
Have a nice weekend everyone!!

Guest kirane

Hi Everyone! It's already Saturday (here) :D

#Text preview for today' episode (130601):

Taemin Son Naeun: Sloppy Cooking Lab!

Taemin & Naeun who had no cooking experience! They challenged to peeling fruit, what is Taemin’ safe & quick method to eat fruits?! While eating, they play game ”to put a cherry tomato in mouth as much as possible”. Taemin v. Naeun, indeed the winner is?

Taemin & Naeun decide to use fryer, a gift from Apink’ members. However Naeun wants to fry fruit, peel, and noodle (?). How Taemin' reactions towards this unexpected side of Naeun? And how is the appearance of their messy kitchen?

Two weeks later, Taemin & Naeun meet again at Café. In the broadcast, they saw (or talk?) about an acquaintance respond of “push & pull”. How Taemin & Naeun thought about “push & pull”?

While talking, suddenly flowers delivery arrived. It turns gift that Naeun prepare for Taemin to celebrate a “coming-of-age day”, not only that, she also gave him perfume. Usually there’ three kinds of gifts for “coming-of-age day”, and Naeun already prepare rose & perfume. There’s one more gift to give…what will Naeun prepared for “last gift”?

(Rough) Translating & rewording by kirane
Source: imbc.com
Note: Based on my limited understanding, it's Naeun who give rose & perfume. Let's watch today' episode to cross checked.^^

Guest kirane

@viyra & @ice308, it was nothing~^^ But please remember I have poor understanding of grammar, in most time will lead to mis-translation.

#Summary of Naeun' interview (130531)
*Before debut, I enjoyed watching WGM. I felt happy & concerned when selected for this (program). I am an introvert (person), so I had thought "Can I do well (in this married life)?". But this year I become an adult & I was greedy to change my own-self (to be a better person). So I think WGM is a great opportunity (for that process). (Sometime) I'm still puzzled but it's fun & (it's) true (made my heart) flutter.

*Taemin Oppa real character similar with what he shown through broadcast, a nice-person. He take good care of me. Actually I am not a type person who able to get friendly towards someone, because Oppa help me, I am able to adapt quickly. Fortunately, we have many things in common, such as school, religion and profession. (Now) Awkward feeling is disappear.

*At my 20 years old, I already wore a wedding dress & got married in drama. So, now is a second marriage (for me). Is any other 20 years old person (who already married twice) like me? I want to get married at 28, this is like pre-marriage life (for me), so I worried once I get married for real, romance & flutter feeling (of doing something) will disappear (because I might feel/do it during this show).

*I like (a man who) manly, consistent, sincere and trustworthy. As adult, I think it's better to have a driver license but the thing I want to do (the most) is traveling to Bora Bora Island. Postpone all planned schedules.  

Source: sport.donga.com
kirane:
I am not quite sure about driver license part.

@kirane: thank you so much for your confirmation. I thought so too because that account looks fishy. But somehow I really thought it was him *silly me heol..* Anyway, thanks for the spill on this week's episode. Can't watch to watch them ^^

Hiiii!!!!! Everyone..... Finally it Saturday here....yeaahhhhh....Am so bz this few days both my sons are not feeling well but am glad they slowly recovered...^^ Actually I just finished browing my FB and found post regarding today episode...goshhh am sooooooo anticipate and I bet it gonna gooooddddd, better and upgrade fom last weekkk.....our couple are progressing slowly but progresss....kekeke Are they going to kiss today?....hope NaEun will give a kiss to Taemin....yaaahhhhh am so excited.....but to think again isnt to early for them to kiss....woaahhhh this spoiler really killing me slowly and aging me quickly....kekekeke Am still wondering what kind of gift she will give to her hubby.... :x :-/ :x :\">

Looks like our young wife is beginning to feel the same way her husband is feeling towards her.  This means, our young husband need not worry about 'NaEun making him cry in the future'.

Good to know that NaEun admitting the  awkwardness between them is gone and that she  appreciates everything TaeMin is doing for her.  I love her statement about getting married for real - that she may no longer feel fluttery when it is time for her to get married since she (might or already) feel it here in WGM.

Hai everyone!!
I just finished watching WGM streaming and Taemin couple appears first but today episode was a bit short than last week i think!
They try to fried banana even Naeun want to fried the skin of banana also..I think Naeun really has a unique taste!hahaha
They also fried noodle which I want really weird..;p
They really laugh a lot in the kitchen and they make a lot of jokes also..I laugh together with them eventhough I dont know what they are talking about..
But they body language are really funny!seriously...
Then they meet again 2 weeks later and Naeun gives Taemin roses and parfume..
Naeun seems to open up a lot today!She said something like she miss Taemin..
They are really so cute today that I got the feeling like they are so real..make me giddy all the time!
I think they will go to bungee jumping next week which we already saw the fan picture of them in the park..
Hope next week episode will be longer than today!
Cant wait to see another episode of them..
Now I need to counting days again until Saturday.. :(

Hai everone!!! What do you think this week episode....^^
For me am enjoying every second of their air time, happy to see them are more comfortable with each other...and their first skinship holding hand (even it look like the play game or something but who cares as long as the hold their hand together):\">...the most shocking scene for me when NaEun confess that she 'Miss Him"...yaahhhhh even me blushing...LOL....don't you guys think that both of them look chubby in the cafe scene...I don't know but they look chubby for me.....they must be really happy now...haha
I agree with @barbaradwi the third present from Na Eun is Bungee Jumping...
Oh, before I stop can anyone explain what are they talking about when they show Lip on Na Eun shirt...
Thank you and happy spazzing everyone... :x

Guest myheartskipsabeat

@kirane Thank you for the text preview. It made my day :)

I envy those people who already watch today's episode. I'm still waiting for someone to upload it. Even there is no sub yet I want to watch it, like badly. Hehe. I cannot contain my hapiness everytime I watch this couple. They make me addict. I never made any accounts to forums, this is my first time. Every time I read posts I feel like, Oh I want to comment. Hihi.

Good afternoon everyone.

hi guys..
I got link in youtube for today episode :
part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRefoJaiiYo
part 2 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qj4SEB9Glg
part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX_7BycGBLM&sns=em
preview next week : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhgtsCF1O6c

i think part 2 already blocked by MBC!
you can see it on facebook and join this group: https://www.facebook.com/taeminnaeuncouple
Their update is really the best!!!

enjoy!!!

Seriously... both of them are hopeless in the kitchen ~X( But they seemed like they were having a good time. I love how both of them has become more comfortable with each other. Can't wait for next Saturday :x

Archived