♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonghyuun

I like to see when they're holding hands.. They're more comfortable :x
But the ending of this episode make me soo curious. What is Naeun's last gift? I wonder what if she'll give a kiss for her husband 8->

-added-

I just watched next preview video. Seems like they get a mission for house-party with SHINee brothers in law. I think I heard Minho and Key voices :))

===

@kirane can you help me to translate this short video? It's taemin BRI today.^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWocqamzd8

I don't know korean well.. But seems like he said, If Naeun open the door (her heart) maybe Taemin will not come back.
Will he stay forever in Naeun's heart? :))

ok...i cant resist to come here again...can we expect bil come to visit them i think, base on preview i think i heard boy voice....but from my experience with wgm maybe we can watch them after next week episode....wahhh...i really looking forward for their episode every week....^^

Guest hannaveron

In the preview are the voices from Shinee Minho and Key? Lol. It's exciting if it will be them. I read from this http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/429617/143/taemin-naeun-couple-apink-shinee-taemin-wegotmarried-naeun-taeuncouple that it will be them. Hehe. Some good stuffs are also found there about the couple. I hope the owner of the page doesn't mind if I post the link of her page here. Please, please inform me if this is not allowed here. I will humbly delete it. Hehehe. Thanks.

I woke up at 4:30 in the morning here in Los Angeles just to find out about some sweet stuff about our Innocent Couple - and - losing some hours of sleep is worth it!  Short but daebakk episode.  I've been smiling from ear to ear!

They are both funny - TaeMin providing more laughter and this is one reason NaEun is slowly letting her guards down - she is opening the door slowly - for TaeMin.  She can see (and from what she said in the interview translated by @kirane) the  pureness in TaeMin and she does appreciate that.  They are such a fun couple to watch.

The first-time holding hands in the kitchen!  That is something proposed by NaEun.  And she is probably not even thinking that doing that game, they will touch hands. 

Next week's episode would probably include their bungee jumping (which @barbaradwi mentioned earlier could be NaEun's third gift.  So it would be MinHo and Key.  I was hoping it would be my Shinee bias Onew but with these two, they would probably be all over TaeMin - bullying him the entire time. 

Thank you @barbaradwi for the yt link; @semi-fly for the download file and @hannaveron for the  link to the next episode.

come here for awhile after the giddiness from this couple I just watched and think that somehow I can help for little bit here (not sure also). first of all, I'm actually never post here and become a silent reader for a month (more or less) but today I think there is no harm to post something here.
@shirunsaadon from my understanding, they talk about the third present for 'coming age day' which is kiss, and coincidentally - or maybe she do it on purpose - she wore a shirt with lips prints on it. taemin noticed it and become panic a little bit (I guess).
@yoonghyun can I help you? I don't master korean (yet. still learning actually) but what I can get is Taemin kinda shocked or couldn't believe Naeun said that she missed him because for this whole time it always be Taemin who tell it. and because she said it, he like it and think that finally she could open the door of her heart, which mean there's no way to go back, and he will go until the end (confused for the last part). hope this can help ^__^

Guest yoonghyuun

@dhedhede thank you so much for your translation :)

I can see a happiness from Taemin eyes. He was happy bcs Naeun can open her heart slowly. I hope once the door opened, Taemin will lock there forever :))

Guest ice308

What I liked about this episode just judging from their actions (because I could only understand a few words here & there :)) ):
1. When NaEun was peeling the pear and she put her thumb on the left side of the knife (to support the peeling), Taemin removed her thumb.. I just found it so cute. :D2. The eating contest which NaEun won. :D Taemin probably didn't think about his visual image coz he really looked kind of funny when he had those tomatoe-looking (or were they tomatoes?) fruit inside his mouth.. :D  NaEun also got shy when she was putting them in but she got past that & won! :D3. I liked how Taemin asked NaEun to feed him the 7th fruit even if he could do it by himself and wifey feeding him the black fried fruit thingy. :D 4. The holding hands.. notice that the 2nd time they did the game, NaEun's palms were sort of facing downwards but Taemin interlocked their hands.. which in my opinion, he didn't need to do coz he could have just held her hands but he did it anyway. :x (I'd like to see their reaction when they finally hold hands while walking.. :D)5. Hubby making his wife laugh so much with all his jokes.. even if the "going up/down the stairs" is an old joke, NaEun still laughed so hard.. :D6. The "elevator" scene... the 1st time was an NG because of wifey but the 2nd time, was great, they were in sync'd, :D7. I ilke that NaEun is now able to look at Taemin during face-to-face conversations & not having to look down.. :)8. In this episode, hubby looks like he's the one getting embarassed/shy for a change.. :D9. Glad NaEun's finally opening up and even said I miss you.. :D
I'm so curious about their background interviews esp Taemin's.. hope someone can translate.. :D

I watched it again - and - I AM LOST FOR WORDS!!  I don't know how to describe this couple anymore.  Just like what some netizens said, they are not funny yet they are fun to watch.  This is a couple who has never experienced dating or being with somebody for a long period of time while filming and they are experiencing it now.

Like what one  member posted before,  for this  couple to feel or act as a married couple, they should at least have even a slight liking to one another.  NaEun was hesitant before but because of TaeMin's non-stop effort for them to get closer, I think he is slowly winning her heart. 

I guess Danny Ahn is more excited about the coming of the third gift than TaeMin.  He's already cuffing his face - waiting for the kiss to happen.

Some netizens were already complaining how short their episodes are - meaning - a lot of viewers are enjoying this couple.  Hopefully WGM give them more time and not edit a lot of their scenes.  The scene were TaeMin was helping NaEun with her apron was never shown in this episode - while it was shown on last week's preview.

@dhedhede - thanks  for helping out.

Guest kirane

#Cute conversation about last gift (video: here, 20:05-22:40)
N: Do you know three gifts for 'coming-of-age day'?T: Perfume, flower, ... (blushing ^^)Studio: 뽀뽀...kiss...N: What is the remaining?T: I don't know. Is it only two? Two gifts (that you gave to me)?N: Really? Is it three kinds?T: Why your cloth is unpleasant to see, more particularly today. Then, what is the last one?N: I don't know.T: No...I think you know it.N: I don't know.T: I only know two.N: Then, it seems only two.T: I see.N: To tell the truth, there's another one (that I prepared).T: ... (blushing again)N: What do you think? Try to guess it!T: Something to eat?N: No~T: Something to wear?N: No~T: Is it an action?N: Yes!T: Is it something can be done alone or by many?N: Alone or two persons.T: What kind of activity that can be done by two persons?N: An activity that makes both of us very tremble (get cold feet).T: Ah really? It's hard (to guess).N: Quickly! Guess it.T: (Usually) We talk about it in English or Korean?N: English.T: How many letters?N: Two or four letters. Studio: I think is kiss, the spelling (note: Kiss or 키스). Today, is she really going to give a kiss as a present? No way!  T: Something that makes us tremble when we do it?N: Yes, really tremble.T: By any change, is it something that usually appear in movie?N: Yes!T: Is that something that will makes me happy (or like it)?N: Yes!T: Really? I think I know it!N: What?(To be continued...)
kirane: Yes, I think so. It's bungee, in Korean can be write as 번지 (2 letters) or 번지 점프 (4 letters). It's quite amusing when they done game '사랑테스트', two times they done it & both can not be undone after holding (it means they are matched/connected), Taemin & Naeun themselves surprised about that and saying "We're connected". Sneaky Taemin suggesting to continue doing the game (~holding hand) until they can be undone the tie.
[Edit]@yoonghyuun, am sorry, bit busy yesterday. But thanks to @dhedhede already translated it.^^ 

Guest ice308

@dhedhede, thanks for the translation of Taemin's BRI.. :D 
@kirane, thanks also for the translation of their convo.. :D
Now at least i have an idea what went on.. :)) Hope they do a couple bungee jump.. :D
Yeah, I really liked that part (the connected game).. I thought Taemin was going to break NaEun's hand/arm or do a hug or something but he twisted her so they could get undone.. and of course, wifey laughed so hard again.. :))

Guest kirane

#Conversation about 'push & pull' (video: here, 12:52-13:50).
T: Did you watch last week broadcast (note: I think it's episode 3, school date)?N: Yes, I watch it.T: What do you think?N: My close friends say that Oppa looks cool.T: Me? What (part) of me that looks cool? Even there's friend who scolded me.N: Why?T: They watched the broadcast & told me that "You have no idea how to play (not fun at all)!" I asked, "What should I do?". Then, push & pull?N: ...T: Your expression get worse?N: Push & pull?T: Yes. Should I (we) do it?N: I hate it. Why we (or people) must & should do it?T: It's like a life. In a life, there ups and downs. If everything going too smooth (straight), that's not fun.N: Yes.T: It is similar to dating, isn't it?N: I hate push & pull (or something similar to that).T: I see...(smile)
kirane: From his smile, seems he has a plan about it.^^
#Naeun to Taemin: I miss you (13:58-14:50)T: When there's no WGM filming, what were you thinking (about)? Like (a thinking about) when we will filiming again, do you have (that thought)?N: Yes.T: You look forward to it (filming)?N: Yes, I am looking forward to it. How about Oppa?T: Me too, of course.N: Ah, really?T: Yes. In what kind feeling?N: With a flutters feeling.T: Ah...really? What kind flutters (feeling)? I am curious.N: Therefore, I miss you.^^T: Really...? Is it true? If feel embarrassed, because you mention it. N: Right, me too!
kirane: In BRI, Naeun said she prepared her heart/mind for 2 weeks (to express her feeling more). #Taemin BRI about perfume: He want to showing off (the gift to SHINee members), but not sure how to do it. He planned to carry around the perfume on his bag. Then quietly spray it, members (probably) will say: "It smells good, who gave you that (perfume)?". He'll say "(My) Wife!". But he worried, members will tease him even more.^^ 
Woo Hoo. That's all I can share. See you again next Saturday. Have fun.^^

Guest kellybag

@farah2044 thanks so much for sharing the pre-bunjee jump pic... getting excited just thinking the closeness they will hopefully encounter before and during the jump....woooohooooo =D>

@kirane - i cannot thank you enough firstly for answering my question back at page 9 and now for providing the brief translations above of their conversations...im so hyper to read all the translations and really cannot wait to watch it with the full on subs later tonight...fingers XX it will be ready later on..begs!!

Taemin is uber cute, he such a straightforward guy... you can literally read him like an open book...as for Naeun, i do sincerely hope she is true to her words in that she dont like to play the "pull and push" game...as that could prove to be a bit of a time waster...remember with Yongseo couple [-X

Did NE say that she "missed" TM during the cafe conversation? and if so, was TM a bit taken back?  TM is all very readily straightforward when it comes to displaying his emotions but when NE and if she did indeed say that she "missed" him - was he somewhat a bit lost for words and or felt embarrassed that NE is eventually returning the affection?  hahahaa he such a kiddo..they both are...and all their emotions are only natural... fighting TM and NE!!!

BTW, has this video been posted here before - its a cut scene of them dancing when they were in Jeju island but not shown on their episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU9BCD6mCAA

Happy Sundays!!

Guest yoonghyuun

@kirane thank you so much for your translation :)

I also think that the 3rd gift is bungee jump, after reading your post and some comments on netizenbuzz. And also fantaken shared by @farah2044 . On that fantaken, they wore the same shirt when they met at cafe.
20130602000008_0.jpg

Also it seems impossible if Naeun give a kiss so quickly :))

Can't wait to see the next episode >//<

Guest yoonghyuun

[Engsub] 130601 Episode 6

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k6Y9a9USOpeLXp492lP
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kbgq5sMtnFr0hP492oK

other link: http://www.videoweed.es/file/5kqz6ud7ah17e

shared by: http://smb2stfinitesubs.blogspot.com

Archived