♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest evangeline ong

Hello everyone! I have been lurking around and viewing all your posts! Thanks everyone for their updates and insights! :)) appreciate much

Can anyone tell me what the game that taemin and naeun held hands is about??

Really hope that whatever feelings they shared about in the episodes are real and not scripted! Hope that they will be a real couple in real life next time or even now!!!

By the way, it is Wednesday here in Singapore!!!! Yay!! 3 more days!!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evangeline ong said: Hello everyone! I have been lurking around and viewing all your posts! Thanks everyone for their updates and insights! :)) appreciate much

Really hope that whatever feelings they shared about in the episodes are real and not scripted! Hope that they will be a real couple in real life next time or even now!!!

Guest fiestyfie08

Hi guys....sorry for not being active... hopefully I'm not too late to spazz with you about our adorkable couple...kekeke...:):)

This week episode was so so so much fun to watch...they are both so dorky and silly that I can't....kekeke:\">they really get along so well that you can't even say that they've only met 4times...their actions are so natural, their playfullness and silliness are so refreshing to watch... and it makes this noona/unnie to gigle like a lunatic...hahaha

Regarding to 'mildang' thing, I don't think it's necessary for this couple to play hard to get since they are both interested to each other..even though Naeun isn't that expressive like Taemin still she is trying...besides why do they have to do this silly idea if they can directly ask since they usually talk/ask their affections to each other....

Anyways I'm so excited for the next ep...shinee hyungs are in the house...I'm sure it will be a riot...kekeke

:D:))

Guest kayekrisher

fiestyfie08 said: Hi guys....sorry for not being active... hopefully I'm not too late to spazz with you about our adorkable couple...kekeke...:):)

This week episode was so so so much fun to watch...they are both so dorky and silly that I can't....kekeke:\">they really get along so well that you can't even say that they've only met 4times...their actions are so natural, their playfullness and silliness are so refreshing to watch... and it makes this noona/unnie to gigle like a lunatic...hahaha

Regarding to 'mildang' thing, I don't think it's necessary for this couple to play hard to get since they are both interested to each other..even though Naeun isn't that expressive like Taemin still she is trying...besides why do they have to do this silly idea if they can directly ask since they usually talk/ask their affections to each other....

Anyways I'm so excited for the next ep...shinee hyungs are in the house...I'm sure it will be a riot...kekeke
:D:))  

Guest myheartskipsabeat

evangeline ong said: Hello everyone! I have been lurking around and viewing all your posts! Thanks everyone for their updates and insights! :)) appreciate much

Guest kayekrisher

GOSH!can't stop watching their previous episodes again. Have you seen the Taeun account in FB?

There was a clip where Taemin & Naeun was there. I think it is when they had a rehearsal for  their KPOP Nature Concert (I guess), they sing the  Heal the World song. I guess they don't know each other then.

Check it out!

Guest mercuria

Can I check where can I watch the latest episodes usually and in English subs? And on which day will it be released? I am new here. Thanks! : )

Guest mercuria

viyra said: mercuria said: Can I check where can I watch the latest episodes usually and in English subs? And on which day will it be released? I am new here. Thanks! : )

mercuria said:Can I check where can I watch the latest episodes usually and in English subs? And on which day will it be released? I am new here. Thanks! : )
This site organizes each episode weekly, you can find everything easily here because it's ordered so neatly:http://smb2stfinitesubs.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/eng-sub-full-mbc-we-got-married.html

Guest ice308

In the last episode, I also liked the part wherein Taemin immediately rubbed the perfume on his neck when NaEun asked him if he liked it. :D I wonder what kind of perfume it was because I wanna know if it's really fragrant. :)
I liked that hubby wanted to put the perfume in his bag so that no one will be able to use it other than him and brag about it & tell his members that it's from his wife.. :D I wonder what his reactions are when they (esp Minho) tease him. :D
Hope the next episode will be a longer one.. I want to see the bungee jumping & SHINee members scenes.. Hope NaEun won't be too shy to interact with them.. she'll probably just laugh around a lot. :D

Guest hannaveron

Hi there! I'm here again :) Welcome to everyone. Hi to the lurkers. Warning. This will be long, as usual. I don't want to flood the thread so I just post once a week :)
I was kind of OMG as in literally when I heard the news of Minho and Key visiting the couple. My most anticipated moment. Wahaha. Key, Key, Key. I wonder what he have to say to Naeun and then the mean hyung Minho? Lololol. Too much pressure to Naeun. No wonder her eyes almost popped out when she heard their voices. I think Minho and Key will be easy on Naeun, being so close to Taemin they somehow know how Taemin cares for his wife. And, LOL. There is the B2ST oppa who look after Naeun. Nyahaha. 
Printscreen37_zps0cda4edc.jpg

As watching the cooking part...I just can laugh and then adore both of them. How naive can they get in the kitchen? How can the visitors eat? Take-out every shooting day? Junk foods? Hahaha. Anyways, they should join the 'Worst Cooks in America' or maybe a Korean version? Hahaha. Just kidding. I think our Naeun will learn how to cook, especially Taemin already said that he wants to wake up smelling breakfast. But, really Naeun? Fry orange? Fry banana skin? Waaaaah. Now, now I can say I'm not the worst in the kitchen, just because I burn everything I fry. Hahaha. I never thought of frying orange. Anyways, Naeun is still young and there is a lot of cooking schools. She will learn in time.
And in the kitchen...when they re-enacted the elevator and stairs joke. Uhhhh. It was kinda old, but this two are too adorable that I can't say it's cheesy. Hahaha.
Printscreen39_zps5abf4f90.jpg

And then....BAM. Wife suggests a fried banana every morning. Hahaha. Husband looks devastated for  a while. He's really transparent. Husband's emotions are obvious in his face. Key said it in the first episode. And yeah, he can't hide his emotions well. I don't know much about Taemin, though.
68_zpsa3dd506d.jpg

I know almost everyone noticed that Taemin initiated the intertwining of fingers. This boy really knows how to make his move. Smooth and suave. In both game, he initiated the intertwining, right? I was watching their fingers. LOL. And, its really FATE. LOL. Both, are locked? Uhm. They already accepted that its FATE. Hahaha. 
69_zpsda5f5589.jpg

Seeeeee?! This boy knows how make his moves. Gosh. Trying the game until it doesn't work? You're fated to meet each other! It won't work! You'll just end up holding each other's hand till you guys finish shooting. Hahaha. 
I just can't help but to wonder if they contact each other after filming or if they have each other's cellphone number. Wahaha. Oh gosh. 
613_zps76c4aa96.jpg

And Naeun really uses her bib? How cute. No comment on what they are eating. LOL. Awwww. Maybe Taemin can go shopping for a bib for his wife to use? Or they can buy a couple bib? Oh noes. What am I thinking? 
63_zps5d896a8e.jpg

Ayyyyyy. I love Naeun's glances over Taemin when he can't see it. It is so cute. It just shows how adorable they are. Naeun looks like she's a high school girl in love. Ahhhhh. I remember the days... *SLAPS SELF* LOL
64_zps26d62857.jpg

And I love how Taemin looks at her wife, especially when he looks at her like this. *insert the way you look at me song* Okay. Corny overload. Even though he doesn't look at me, I feel like melting by the thought that someone can actually adore someone as innocent and pure like that. I can't explain it with words. So I hope you can feel it. Hahaha.
Printscreen38_zpsdf6953d8.jpg

Wife says she missed him that husband's wants to hear but still gets shocked to the fullest. Oh c'mon. We're all surprised. LOL. From all the  previous epsiodes, there's only Taemin pushing such things and then BAM! Naeun makes him blush with one sentence. Hahaha. How can you hate this girl? She's pretty, innocent, pure and most of all she makes Taemin blush with just one sentence. Hahaha. And, she makes him fired up. LOL. He wants to see it to the very end? Uh-oh. If you put it that way, there will be big chance she can make him cry. I don't mean there will be only one crying, there's a possibility that it will be both of them. But........the one who cares most, hurts the most. And, I think its too early for me to think of that way. *slaps self* LOL. We should just enjoy what they have now. LOL. 
614_zps1d05a25b.jpg

And the 'MILDANG'. I read different opinions about it. Each has a point. And for me, seriously, I don't think its needed for both, now that Naeun is being vocal of her feelings. They are both smart. They both know what to give to the other.Just like Naeun being vocal of her feelings. She knew that its needed, so she prepared and did it. And, if Taemin do it, it won't be much of fun because he already blurted it out. I mean, c'mon! It's like saying to someone 'Hey! I'll steal your pen.', that someone won't be flustered on where his pen is. He knows that it is in your hand.
The friends Taemin refers to....maybe they are just worried that their friend is too giving in this WGM. He's very vocal of his feelings and he's very into his wife. Maybe they are afraid to see him doing so much and getting nothing. I hope when they see this episode, they'll change their mind. 
622_zps87658b0d.jpg

OMG. My favorite scene on this episode. I am smiling the whole time and rewatched it many times. Wahahaha. I love the shy faces and answers, especially of Taemin's. My goodness. They both know what it is, but still denies it, just to push the other to say it out loud because it's kind of embarrassing for them. Is talking about kiss that awkward?! I mean!!! YES. Hahaha. Taemin, why you so obvious that you are excited?! Pfft. Hahaha. It must be bungee jumping. So the anticipation leads to if they jumped together. Ahhhh. I remember the Goguma couple talking about the song Yonghwa wrote thinking of Seohyun. Hahaha.
624_zps03077a7e.jpg

And of course, who can miss Danny Ahn's epic reaction to the couple when talking about the last gift for coming of age day. Hahaha. Oh gosh. He's more excited than Taemin? Wahahaha. 

Ahhhhh. I think I should stop now. It's super late now in my country. See you all after the anticipated next episode. Yiee. Finally! Shinee members. Not a hardcore fan though. Hahaha. Hope you guys don't get bored and forgive me if I take so much space everytime I'm here. Hahaa.

Guest kellybag

Hello peeps, its been such a buzy week for me but this does not stop me from rewatching last saturday's episode...my source of energy..thank u TaeNa :-*

Its hard to understand why this thread is not too active, theres so many people who are often online but i guess they wish to remain as lurkers... it really would be great if all could leave some comments, their observations, opinions and whatnot would all be very welome

from the latest episode, here are my rants and silly observations (its from the second part during the cafe scene) :

• when NaEun tells TaeMin that her friends thought he was "cool", note that she was a slightly hesitant to say he was cool - i too was like that ~ i dont want the guy's head to swell too much.. but anyways this is what i think, i think its actually her herself who thinks TM is cool but probably she couldnt say it out loud
  • when TM mentioned abt his friends and how he should be playing hard to get "mildang" ~ NE was v honest how she expressed herself immediately before TM could finish his sentence, she was already pouting a little in defense asking "why...?" and as usual TM makes a joke out of it and quickly submits/surrenders to her slight plead... he such a puppy honestly and a v sweet one too
  • when TM asks her abt when they werent filming, does she anticipate for the next filming ~ NE nods and acknowledge what he says (i see at this point NE is not afraid to look at TM in the eyes and even holds her gaze), he further delve to ask her "what was the waiting like" to which she replied in the most sweetest/innocent voice and look... she had butterflies and if that wasnt enough, he had to ask her what was that like...omg he really needed NE to SPELL it out for him literally ~ and my goodness what a DAEBAK moment when she responded by saying "bo-go sipo" whih literally means I WANT TO SEE YOU......geeeez i cant stopping watching that scene - TM must be dreaming nothing but sweetness since that day... =))
  • when NE gave him the flowers ~ she asked him whether he had received flowers before and sadly and obviously of course he had...he tried to make her feel better by saying that her bunch was the  best...awwwww
  • and again same with the cologne, she had to ask the obvious ~ to which he looked a bit awkward but nevertheless answered honestly that he did indeed had received such gifts ~ i like that hes quite sensitive here and that hes not showing off that he had received such gifts in the past.  btw, did u ladies noticed that there was a greeting card inside the bag which TM took out before the perfume but obviously the PD must have edited the part out..grrrrr i would have love to see what she wrote 

well thats my little contribution for this page :P just a few more days now yayy cant wait to see the silly BILs, i hope ONEW will be there, i only found out recently that he has an amazing voice...

I have notice in this episode how they both have amazing bright smiles...theres just no denying that they are very much enjoying being with each other and learning/understanding one and another....

btw, im not liking TM earring too much...just saying...!

@viyra i think i remember talking to you in joongbo thread..heheee i hope it was you 

hiiiiiinnnnnggggg~ I'm getting so many warm fuzzy feels from watching this coupleeeeeeeeee ;-;why are they so cuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeee????? :x
Is it okay to share how I came to adore this couple???I'll try putting it in a spoiler keke. 
EDIT: unfortunately the spoiler tag doesn't seem to be working properly, so click the "show" button once before continuing to read further, and the spoiler content should be hidden (sorry!!!! ^:)^ )

I admit, when I first learned of the new WGM couple i was a bit upset, mostly because my bias is Taeminnie, but then after about....20 minutes I came back down to reality, and realized that it doesn't matter how upset I am because there's nothing I can do about it. I was also a bit upset because I felt that WGM staff was trying to re-create YongSeo and I didn't like that idea because...well...I'm not really sure why. I had just gotten to know APink through Eunji (Reply 1997 anyone???) so I sort of knew the group, but not really. Let me just say that when I first saw the group, Naeun immediately caught my attention because she was so pretty. And so just like that I semi-began to follow the couple. I think Naeun really won me over when she and Taemin were grilling the lobster and she said "I'm sorry, but I must eat you". :)) the way she said it was just so adorable I couldn't help but love her. 

And now, even though Taemin is my bias, I am completely rooting for this couple because of how cute they are. ps. Naeun has really pretty eyes.  :P

Hi guys!

I really like @hannaveron post..Its really long but really meaningful!hahaha
and post from @ysgoguma23 also bring back my memories about yongseo couple..
I really hate it when they say goodbye with this couple!
My heart was really broken on that day.. :(

Apink will attend We are concert in Japan on 30th June 2013..

Anyone know when Shinee will held a concert in Japan?
Maybe they will meet up there?
A date in Japan (like Yongseo) will be really nice!!

I also really curious if they contact each other outside WGM..
I mean both of them have a couple handphone case..
It would be weird if they dont have each other number right??
They can learn from JvJ couple how they text each other outside WGM..

I really miss Apink stage!
I want to see them again soon..I hope they have their comeback as soon as possible..
So Taemin can see her on tv often..coz Taemin appears on tv really often nowadays!
I believe WGM make them more popular..
I hope everyone who hate this couple become a shippers.. :)

Tomorrow is Friday and finally the day after tomorrow is Saturday!!
Cant wait to watch it streaming..
I already ask my fiancee to do shopping before 10am or after 11am in the morning bcos WGM is airing at 10am here..
Dont want to missed it!

Ps : I also like the way Taemin look at Naeun..he looks really like her for real!

Archived