♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest ice308

Err.. what does "push and pull" mean? I don't have any idea. :)) Can someone explain this pretty please?  :\">
I wish I was invisible and I can just go there in Korea and follow them around to see if they contact each other or something. :)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonghyuun

@ice308 here's from yahoo answer :)

Mildang (밀당) is actually literally translated as push and pull. It’s the Korean combination between flirting and power struggle.It usually occurs between couples.
like for example, u can see this in WGM between Seohyun and Yonghwa. there is a period of mildang where Seohyun didnt really care about Yonghwa after he made her angry, she did this hoping that Yonghwa would apologise however, Yonghwa, not willing to back down, acts as if nothing had happened. this create a slight tension between them as none of them willing to apologise first. of course this is nothing too serious and in my opinion is very much an act of flirting and wanting the opposite party to show more affection.

another answer : 밀당 Mil-dang: A Game of Tug of War

A guy and girl have a lot of fun on a date, but then the guy doesn’t call the girl for another date until 1 week later (and he really likes her and wants to see her again)… he is doing “밀당.”

• A girl picks up a phone call from a guy she really likes after the 3rd time he calls (and she is not busy), then she is doing “밀당.”
  • A guy asks a girl to see a movie and she says she is busy (even though she really likes him and has no plans), she is doing “밀당.”

So “밀당” is kind of like doing something on purpose to make the other person work harder to get you… I guess it’s like “playing hard to get.”

Why do “밀당”?

Most of the time, the girls do it because they want to see how far their guy will go for them.  In other words, they like the attention and want to feel cherished by their boyfriends.  On the other hand, the guys who do it want to establish themselves as the “man” in their relationships.  The guys also want to see some love from their girlfriends!  And… most Korean guys like 밀당”- so it works for most couples… I think.

cr: lilaznkelly.wordpress

===

Actually I also first heard about mildang when watching YongSeo.. But somehow I think doing mildang is not bad bcs after that period they're become closer, Seo can express her feeling first and comfortably.

Guest shennlynn

tumblr_mnrwmdXxTB1srcdnro1_500.jpg
[Fantaken] Taemin and Naeun really went bungee jumping and left their autographs at Youldong Park. 

If TaeMin followed his friends and do mildang (push and pull) without NaEun knowing it, then she probably would be okay after that.  But since he told her beforehand, he might get in trouble later - especially now that she told him she don't like that kind of play - and - especially now that she has opened her heart a little bit to him.

NaEun is innocent and this is the first time she is experiencing a relationship (even tho' it's only for a show - but seems real for both of them) and she might get offended so easily.  She already trusted TaeMin, and if that game happens, he might lose that trust.  This is how first-timers are; and she is getting serious also.  She just wants to go with the flow - and that's what TaeMin should do also.  He is doing a fine job - and he should continue with it.  Otherwise, he might see an early end to it.

About the 3rd gift - I think TaeMin knows it is going to be another extreme sports since he likes it so much.  He knows it would be too early for a kiss for both of them.

8703_402596799855815_559304758_n.png

Photo courtesy of: www.facebook.com/TaeminxNaeunCouple

My favorite scene from last weekend episode!

I personally think that the elevator joke was cute. Look at how Naeun is now able to look at Taemin's eyes bravely. And Taemin's jokes were able to make her feel more relaxed around him. Good job! Now I still don't believe you've never dated girls before, looking at your 'pro' behaviour like that. Hahaha..

AND THE HOLDING HANDS! Wasn't that the cutest thing? They were kind of hesitant at first but still, Taemin ended up slipping his fingers between Naeun's. And Naeun didn't seem to mind. She just giggled nervously. But she obviously liked it. Cute! Cute! Cute!

Then here comes the whisper. I mean, c'mon, there was no one around (besides the staff of course). But they don't have to hide anything from the staff, right? Besides, it was not a CIA-kind-of secret anyway. Tamin could just tell Naeun right away that he wanted to play the elevator joke. But then again, I'm glad that he chose to whisper it to her because it creates the closeness ambience between them. They don't look awkward standing so close to each other anymore.

Basically, I love the way how their relationship grow. It felt like love at first sight and both of them have been trapped without nowhere to go :x

So next week the in-laws will be visiting.  I don't think NaEun would laugh the same way she does in front of TaeMin - she is not close to her in-laws yet and I she might remember TaeMin's warning from before - DO NOT LAUGH SO BRIGHTLY IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE.

@noona2069 - true - I like everything you said!  I've watched the subbed episode several times already and I don't seem to get tired watching them - they look so happy - and that makes me giggle too.

I think they are beginning to feel the  thing called - affection!

Guest tenzeronine

I guess I should start checking this thread more often since I'm starting to love this cute couple <3

Guest kayekrisher

I've been a silent lurker for this thread...but now I can't get hold of it. Really love this cute couple.

I was watching WGM becoz of the GWGM thing but now as I started watching this 2 I've been addicted and can't get enough of it. Been watching there episodes every week..GOSH! they are so cute. As if we are watching a documentary movie...he..he.. Can't help myself giggling and laughing for this couple.

Every episode shows a revelation for them both. Taemin surely knows what he feels & he's not afraid to show it...And that's his strength, hope he continue doing it which of course he will. He's the type of person who listens to his group but at the end he still follows his heart. What a MAN he is... For Naeun, like what Eunji says, she has difficulty expressing herself but she pours her heart wholeheartedly whish is good. I really like this girl because she is a STRONG person deep inside. Very different from her outside appearance which is kinda cute. Guess, since she is an achiever as what I see on her  during their visit in school so naturally it will shows. Good thing Taemin can't easily read her and continuously surprises him. It makes their interaction as funny & interesting. Totally DAEBAK!

Was able to love A-pink coz of Naeun, now I've been watching their previous music video from time to time. LOVE IT!

Guest myheartskipsabeat

ice308 said: Err.. what does "push and pull" mean? I don't have any idea. :)) Can someone explain this pretty please?  :\">
I wish I was invisible and I can just go there in Korea and follow them around to see if they contact each other or something. :)

Guest myheartskipsabeat

Let me share to you this video. I just love how our Taemin being nice to his fans :)

Progress on each episode!!!  what next?  They will do bungee jumping but of course that has to be done separately - not unless they want to hold hands while doing it.  Usually, when jumping out from somewhere out space or somewhere high, you scream something out.  Brave Couple both said 'saranghae'  to each other; LeeTeuk said 'saranghanda' before taking off from the zip line in Nami Island.  Wonder what's going to be with this Innocent Couple.

BTW, their innocence on the path they are currently taking is what makes this couple really special - that's what make them stand out from the rest of the WGM couples.  I am looking forward to them walking comfortably, either holding hands or NaEun's arm linked on to TaeMin's.

I like when NaEun said in the BRI that she got the courage to tell TaeMin now that she missed him because (being shy that she is) she might not be able to tell him again in the future.  This just shows she does care about him and his feelings too.  And TaeMin???  There is no going back - since he already showed her he is interested - and he wants to continue until the end.

I guess TaeMin's statement from last episode saying there is a possibility NaEun might make him cry is what alerted NaEun to tell TaeMin how she feels. 

Hi guys...

I want to spazz again about last week episode!
Their interaction in the kitchen was awesome..and the lift scene was so hilarious!!
I also surprise about how a bit unique or weird Naeun is..how come you get an idea of fried the fruit??
I will also answer the same as Naeun about their first experiment in the kitchen was succes bcoz it was so fun..
Who cares if it taste good or not?The important thing is the process..they become more comfortable with each other!
And the scene in the cafe..I really like it from the beginning until the end..
I was really surprise how bold Naeun can talk about she miss Taemin!
About Mildang..I also know this from YongSeo couple!
Yonghwa didnt contact Seohyun for about 1 month and Seohyun really worried about him..
Yonghwa just want to confirm Seohyun affection to him..bcoz he said she almost never contact him first!
After that Seohyun become more open to Yonghwa..
So in YongSeo case I agree with Yonghwa method to use Mildang to know how big Seohyun affection to him..
But in Taeun couple I dont see it so important bcoz Naeun already open her heart to him..
She already show him that she is interest in him!
And she already told him that she doesnt want to do Mildang..
From her eyes when she told it..she looks so sad!
I hope Taemin doesnt do it or he will regret it..
I think the progress of this couple is really fast!
Not like YongSeo couple which need more episode to become comfortable with each other..
Well I think every couple has their own charm!
I cant wait until Saturday!
I think there will be a big chaos in their house with all the member Shinee...
I am curious how Naeun will handle this!
I hope she patient enough to face her BIL..hahaha
5 days to go guys!

@barbaradwi - I'm glad we feel the same way as far as mildang is concerned.  That's why I am hoping and praying TaeMin don't do anything like that game.  He already knows how she feels and has opened up to him by saying she missed him - looking at him straight in his eyes. 

I am worried that if TaeMin decides to go ahead and play along with his friends, NaEun would lose interest in going forward with her feelings for him.

Counting days again - I just can't get tired of this couple! 

Hi everyone here!!!! I agree with @viyra and @barbaradwi about doing mildang....Taemin shouldnt do that coz am not sure what Na Eun will do if he really diced to to do that....Emmmm... Ok....I also want to know what will they Scream when they do the jumping....I hope they will say saranghanda to each i other.....kekeke...I keep watching their wgm for nth time and Am so happy with their progress....they have their own charm....Am so glad they are so bold and straight forward...I think Taemin really want to know what Na Eun feeling toward him....maybe they hardly contact each other after filming.....am so glad that Na Eun are more brave and open now....now she open her heart slowly to Taemin.... Shinee members visiting them is a must watch....cant wait....hope BIL will spill as much as as they can about Taemin....kekeke :x edit: post using table and it turn out like assdf$$$@&&/ :-?

Guest ice308

@yoonghyuun, thank you for enlightening me.. :D Didn't know there was a term for that thing that couples do. :)) anyway, for me, them doing that after discussing it will only show that wgm is a 'show'.. Creating scenes just to spice up the 'story'.. These two are entertaining enough without doing mildang.. The MCs are all even saying that they're so cute so i hope the PDs (& Taemin & NaEun's friends) will just let nature take its course.. :) Taemin's going on a Japan tour at the end of June i think so he'll probably become busy but i hope he still has time for wgm & of course, NaEun. :)

ice308 said: @yoonghyuun, thank you for enlightening me.. :D Didn't know there was a term for that thing that couples do. :)) anyway, for me, them doing that after discussing it will only show that wgm is a 'show'.. Creating scenes just to spice up the 'story'.. These two are entertaining enough without doing mildang.. The MCs are all even saying that they're so cute so i hope the PDs (& Taemin & NaEun's friends) will just let nature take its course.. :) Taemin's going on a Japan tour at the end of June i think so he'll probably become busy but i hope he still has time for wgm & of course, NaEun. :)

Archived