♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]

Admin

Guest nanzkee1

Seems like Taeun will experience another EXTREME SPORT!!! THE BUNGEE JUMP~ 

I'm so excited. Will it be a couple Jump? 

I'm sooooo excited~
599406_394849480630547_1112939300_n.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ice308

Hello! :-h
Wow, if it's a couple bungee jump then there'll be some hugging/skinship.. :x ooohhh.. can't wait to see this.. :D
Putting this in spoiler since this isn't really TaEun-related but more of NaEun..@kirane, another FD, nice seeing you here too! :D 

I also watched A Pink News Season3 because I wanted to get to know NaEun but she was almost invisible coz she didn't talk much.. she just laughs at her members' antics, listening to others and such.. her one shining moment was when she cos-played as Marilyn Monroe..

:)) But did you see the wedding photoshoot where they went to L Studio? NaEun wore the same short dress Sora wore! I was shocked! What a coincidence..  :D and of course, the photoshoot brought back memories of our DC.. :\">

This couple has so many things in common.. same religion, both forgetful, both likes kogi, same school, same class.. really looks promising.. :)

I like that NaEun laughs at Taemin's jokes.. that she's not afraid to try extreme sports which her hubby likes.. I like that Taemin compliments his wife & initiates conversation when she gets quiet.. :)
Can't wait to see their first holding hands.. their first hug.. :x
Hope SHINee fans will also get to eventually like NaEun.. :)

Guest ice308

Okay.. why is my spoiler above not working.. :((
Anyway, one thing I'm confused about is Taemin's hair.. on the 2nd episode, his hair was dark already during the interview, but on the 3rd epi, it was still blond.. hmm.. MBC's still up to their magic tricks.. can't they just give us their raw footages? :))
I also hope somebody can shed some light on some of the words that TaEun wrote on the board because they weren't translated.. :)

Guest kirane

@ice308, I saw that & shocked too, Naeun wore the same short-wedding dress with Sora. Yes, she barely talk on APN (& other show), sometime she can play well in her own like during wedding photoshoot & start to like her when she said the reason she become center of Apink just because her age.^^

#I think Taemin' black-room interview for 2nd episode was done in end April (after school date), probably to respond Naeun interview (scenario of filming: Jeju date-Taemin interview p1-Naeun interview-School date-Taemin & Naeun interview-Taemin interview p2).     
#About spoiler thingy, here's tutorial from mywebfoot>>http://goo.gl/SyEDo.

Their messages on board:
*Naeun: 후배님들 중간고사 화이팅! 열심히 노력한 만큼 좋은 결과 있길...>>Juniors-nim, fighting for your midterm! Study hard (enthusiastically) as much as you can, (I hope) you'll get a great result...
*Taemin: 졸지 말고 시험 기간인데...>> Don't doze off (because) it's test/exam period... (kirane: Am not sure about this)

It's really cute to saw their competitiveness when they bragging their own accomplishment during school days.

The Brave Couple (Park SoHyun and Kim JongWon) did a couple bunjee jumping and they were separated - but they both screamed 'saranghae' while doing it.  I wonder who'll get scared first between NaEun and TaeMin.

Glad to see some more fans of DC coming to support this Innocent Couple.

It's gonna be a long time waiting for their  next episode so I decided to re-watch this couple's  first meeting.

I guess we didn't notice that TaeMin was also wearing this rosary ring when they first met.  These two are just too cute for words.

Guest ice308

viyra said:

The Brave Couple (Park SoHyun and Kim JongWon) did a couple bunjee jumping and they were separated - but they both screamed 'saranghae' while doing it.  I wonder who'll get scared first between NaEun and TaeMin.

Glad to see some more fans of DC coming to support this Innocent Couple.

Innocent Couple/First Love Couple off to Japan for a few days together with the other WGM couples - good for them.  That makes me so jealous for my other ship - TeukSora/JungSora who never got to go anywhere further than Nami Island.  But that is quite okay - there is a BIG reason behind that.  I will continue to support our Innocent Couple.  I want to see how the other couples will encourage them to act as husband and wife. ;)

Guest Dollua

OMO.... they're so cute... i'm so in love with this couple... I loved the new episode! they are perfect together... I didn't enjoyed a couple like this, since goguma couple! *.*

It's just nice to see how taemin has grown up so well through wgm. He's soo manly yet still cute. And i love naeun's innocence. Seriously, watching them makes me happy. Tho i'm not getting that "married couple" feel yet, well why rush? Young love... Ahh so adorable. I do hope they stay long in the show despite their busy schedules. TAEUN Fighting!

I just saw an article in AKP about obsessive fans and how they were bashing NaEun when they had their date in the street... I really feel sorry for her !! I hope this craziness will stop oneday ...

These two are really cute and deserve more support :) fighting TaEun couple :x

dardy said: I just saw an article in AKP about obsessive fans and how they were bashing NaEun when they had their date in the street... I really feel sorry for her !! I hope this craziness will stop oneday ...

These two are really cute and deserve more support :) fighting TaEun couple :x

It's only Saturday here in LA and I could hardly wait for the next episode already! 

Our couple is moving in to their house!  It would be more fun now! And looks like husband TaeMin's got a new hair color!

WooHoo!!

Hope the basher antis will find their own lover so that they will leave this couple alone...Naeun are so innocent cute.... :-*

TaEun couple fighting!!!!! Am sure they will gain more fan as time goes by....

P/s: Just remember that there are only few antis but they are just so loud.. ;)

I dont understand why their are still people who dont like this couple..they are so cute and lovable..if you cant stand watching taemin having A good time with other woman then dont watch...i hope this two will mot listen to small minded people..

• Guest changed the title to ♔ THE OFFICIAL TAEUN COUPLE THREAD pt1♔ [Taemin ❤ Naeun]
  • Guest locked this topic

Archived