(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!! The one who already married each one of you will have a kiss, but the one still dating will have a few kisses hahaha and the one still single will have a piece of Chocolate for this year so by this time next year will have a few kisses too. For TaecGui.....will have a wonderful time together and whatever Oppa Taec wants to say and to give to his GuiGui will make her cry one more time and this time because she so happy to receive it from Her Oppa Taec. Why everyday with nothing going on I'm available all the time but right at the important time like today and tomorrow I have so many things to do hahaha, I don't like it.

Guest bibidep

@Korchick: I don't know how to read or understand Korean, what ever the fans translated I just copy and paste them here......the lady who translated this had posted her comment saying that after Taec posted his messages on the mp3 he came back a little bit later and edited the messages, so it could be different because of his edited too. I really don't care much what he said on this messages but I really want to know his action and what he's going to say tonight with some one important to him hahaha. I also wonder why sudden he said that long time he didn't go home but right at the night before this important day he went home??? May be he so nervous for the special night that's why he went home to let his family know what he may do tomorrow and see how they react......or he will tell his parents and the family that someone will join him to come home to see them on Saturday or Sunday....that is my wish for TaecGui.

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

bluemoonrising

said:

Happy Valentine's Day, chinguuss!

Flowers galore for everyone....

take your pick.
and Happy Valentine's Day to our crazy couple too!

To be able to hold, see and touch each other, that is the greatest gift of all.

Guest spicystrawberry

It been awhile doing collage ;) Here is for you all, on special day that Once every 19 years, Valentine’s Day and Chinese Valentine’s Day fall on the same day. TODAY is Double Valentine’s Day, which occurs once every 19 years. Most people know this day as Valentine’s Day. This year, this date is also the 15th day of the first lunar month (or Chap Goh Meh in Hokkien), also known as Chinese Valentine’s Day.
Any of TaecGui shippers wanna have babies - go ahead - this year is good @leechalee? @packmule3 unnie? :3 Especially born baby today ! XD Though for Dog person. “Those born under the Dog zodiac must avoid major events such as marriages, starting a new business or moving into a new house on this day,”  Anyone born under Dog zodiac ? O_O
Anyway ~ 
1798718_1388200211400488_1382371804_n.pn

How coincidence the software have cat couple and chick couple lol it's like everything run for TaecGui favorites stuff
#TaecGuiWorldDomination!  

bouquet78 said:

Happy Valentine's Day, chinguuss!

Flowers galore for everyone....take your pick.

and Happy Valentine's Day to our crazy couple too!

To be able to hold, see and touch each other, that is the greatest gift of all.

For a second I thought you were @bouquet78 - shouldn't you the one share pervy stuff? No? O_O or your twins? Gosh I forgot everything == 

@spicystrawberry....me?..me?..me?..the one who share pervy stuff?..have I ever do that?...I might sound 'pervy' sometimes, but,....how I wish I can share some here...but too bad I am a dumb in doing this... :)) :)) :))

Noooo lol @bluemoonrising shares tons of bouquet of flowers so I thought it was you but it actually bluemoonrising - and I thought bluemoonrising should have share some prevy stuff or her twins - lol - no youu!! >.< you are innocent.....I guess? =)) Are you?

@spicystrawberry..hahahaha...you are so funny...ok..ok..ok..don't confuse yourself!...

Guest spicystrawberry

BiruAngel said: OkCat's Facebook on Fri, Feb 14 at 11.01am.Caption Happy Valentine-! ♡♡♡♡♡  
OkCat's Twitter on Fri, Feb 14 at 11.00am.
Caption :  옥캣이는 오늘 유치원갑니다냥^^ 주인님들 행복한 발렌타인데이 보내시라냥! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

@bluemoonrising, 
For all you've done here in the thread, you've only asked for one thing -- a guy wearing an apron, with a body like Taecyeon's.  I couldn't find a hunk in an apron, so I'm giving you Daryl Dixon in a sleeveless top, instead. My assistant drools over him so I hope you'll like him too.   Enjoy your Valentine's Dream Date. lol

54492b3ea86b2a37753a1be1bc51d3bf.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

=)) dorkyy Taecyeon 
11.jpg

solo-stage-making-taecyeon-mpeg_00010962

dhs_78_b.jpg
Oh hey isn't the guy besides Taecyeon is the main role of Man from the Stars? @korchick ? :D I see they know each other lols 

cr : as tagged

@

bibidep

said: @Korchick: I don't know how to read or understand Korean, what ever the fans translated I just copy and paste them here......the lady who translated this had posted her comment saying that after Taec posted his messages on the mp3 he came back a little bit later and edited the messages, so it could be different because of his edited too. I really don't care much what he said on this messages but I really want to know his action and what he's going to say tonight with some one important to him hahaha. I also wonder why sudden he said that long time he didn't go home but right at the night before this important day he went home??? May be he so nervous for the special night that's why he went home to let his family know what he may do tomorrow and see how they react......or he will tell his parents and the family that someone will join him to come home to see them on Saturday or Sunday....that is my wish for TaecGui.

Guest yokalana

Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Cap Go Meh, and Happy 1600 Page!!!!!

Hope our ship will keep on sailing strongly till many many years to come... :) :) :)

Wish that uri couple can have a wonderful and lovely valentine together....

packmule3

said: @bluemoonrising, 

For all you've done here in the thread, you've only asked for one thing -- a guy wearing an apron, with a body like Taecyeon's.  I couldn't find a hunk in an apron, so I'm giving you Daryl Dixon in a sleeveless top, instead. My assistant drools over him so I hope you'll like him too.   Enjoy your Valentine's Dream Date. lol

Archived