(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@

bibidep

said: 두근두근..Can you feel OKCAT's heartbeat? 드디어 내일 유치원 간다냥..떨린다능..떨린 마음으로 SOCHI 올림픽 중계를 봐야겠다냥!

That is his new tweet at OkCat's twitter....Hahaha his heart beating like crazy now because tomorrow is the day!!!!!

Guest silvershoes

Lmangla said: leechalee said:

at the risk of posting something off-topic, can I just say 'TY, wae?? Why this pic?' Kekeke it doesn't help that the only cat I like is OkCat (im not an animal person).. but am I the only one who finds the cat kinda creepy? lol... is it a real cat?

BgSSDilCcAAtqt_.jpg

bibidep said: Taec posted a messages for Hottest and someone translated to English:   Hahaha for sure he read our comment in here...look at the word Omona, sound very familiar to me.

TY - happy valentines to you.

Yeah
Happy Valentine’s Day!
This is for you, my Hottests
Liste-en!

Went back home after a long time… Entered my room, turned on the computer
Saw the date.. Omona! What is this?! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day!
What should I do?
Do I confess my love? Should I eat chocolates?
What should I do tomorrow? I won’t tell you! That’s my heart..
Anyway, this is oppa. You should write reviews (of drama)!

Happy Valentine’s to you x3

Credit to Honey@Purletpunk

P.S.  Now he edit his original messages and add a Happy Valentine song.  I don't know how to post the song here.

GuiGui's Facebook on Thu, Feb 13 at 11.27pm.
Caption :  今年情人節...我送給我的老師巧克力,所以他算是我今年的小情人嗎?hahahaha 也祝你們情人節快樂喔!也希望我可以找到我的小情人 ee80a2.png  PS 讚oppa thank you so much... Translation :  This year's Valentine Day .... I gave my teacher chocolates, so can he be regarded as my little valentine this year?  hahahaha  I wish all of you Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope to find my little sweetheart/lover. ee80a2.png  P.S Chan oppa, thank you so much ....
1618590_10153864255030038_1067848095_n.j

@Packmule3 said:Let me get this straight...
The instructor texted: 
GWGM TaecYeon's partner 'Oh YoungGyeul' (GwiGwi/GuiGui) Give her lots of love/support her with loveㅋㅋ
우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^ 1. Did her instructor identify her as TaecYeon's GWGM partner? Yes, partner was spelled phonetically in Hangeul 2. Did he say... blah blah... love then ㅋㅋ ?   Am I right in assuming the word "love" WASN'T juxtaposed with the ㅋㅋ? That is kinda hard to tell b/c ㅋㅋ^^ is together ...and I believe the symbols together is emoting 'happiness' Not 'laughing at' 3. ㅋㅋis like snickering laugh, right?  keke?  As in he knows something's going on?  4. Fighting --> Do you mean it's our equivalent of saying "Break a leg!!" to performers and dancers? Yes.. but more  because you are asking them (spectators, fans, supporters, judges... audience at large) to 'love'/support the show, performance, people... the whole gamete 
I wanted to talk about #3 on your post @Packmule so I am re-posting part of your Post: Yes, Koreans use ㅋㅋ Hangeul alphabet as 'ke ke' when they text, like they are laughing or snickering... So, what you said made me think, that the instructor May Know something's going on... but More than that, he is getting GuiGui exposed to public who knows him and dancing... so, GuiGui is connected w/TaecYeon too. It is like a Slow exposure of TaecGui... it is as if "oh, that is why they saw each other" and when they(TY&GG) seen together again, it isn't too big of a surprise. Now, if only the Hottests are able to accept GG with warmth & acceptance... :-< sigh 

GuiGui's Facebook on Thu, Feb 13 at 11.27pm.

Caption :  今年情人節...我送給我的老師巧克力,所以他算是我今年的小情人嗎?hahahaha 也祝你們情人節快樂喔!也希望我可以找到我的小情人 ee80a2.png  PS 讚oppa thank you so much... 
Translation :  This year's Valentine Day .... I gave my teacher chocolates, so can he be regarded as my little valentine this year?  hahahaha  I wish all of you Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope to find my little sweetheart/lover. ee80a2.png  P.S Chan oppa, thank you so much ....

i thought your lover is just one u-turn away. Okay,i made up that 1 u turn.

Or maybe you want to try google maps,guigui?

Happy V day & Chap Goh Mei to all Taecgui shippers here.

Happy throwing oranges..which @angelangie will not be participating.haha.

May our Taec & Gui Gui find their way to get together on this special day and giving us more good news.

Goodnight.

korchick

said: @Packmule3 said:Let me get this straight...

The instructor texted: 

GWGM TaecYeon's partner 'Oh YoungGyeul' (GwiGwi/GuiGui) Give her lots of love/support her with loveㅋㅋ
우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^ 1. Did her instructor identify her as TaecYeon's GWGM partner? Yes, partner was spelled phonetically in Hangeul 2. Did he say... blah blah... love then ㅋㅋ ?   Am I right in assuming the word "love" WASN'T juxtaposed with the ㅋㅋ? That is kinda hard to tell b/c ㅋㅋ^^ is together ...and I believe the symbols together is emoting 'happiness' Not 'laughing at' 3. ㅋㅋis like snickering laugh, right?  keke?  As in he knows something's going on?  4. Fighting --> Do you mean it's our equivalent of saying "Break a leg!!" to performers and dancers? Yes.. but more  because you are asking them (spectators, fans, supporters, judges... audience at large) to 'love'/support the show, performance, people... the whole gamete 
I wanted to talk about #3 on your post @Packmule so I am re-posting part of your Post: Yes, Koreans use ㅋㅋ Hangeul alphabet as 'ke ke' when they text, like they are laughing or snickering... So, what you said made me think, that the instructor May Know something's going on... but More than that, he is getting GuiGui exposed to public who knows him and dancing... so, GuiGui is connected w/TaecYeon too. It is like a Slow exposure of TaecGui... it is as if "oh, that is why they saw each other" and when they(TY&GG) seen together again, it isn't too big of a surprise. Now, if only the Hottests are able to accept GG with warmth & acceptance... :-< sigh 

Huh? Come again? Why am I throwing oranges at you? lol.

Edited:  Like this, you mean @akasia? 

Ouch!!  That's gotta hurt. 

Ouchhh thats surely hurts.

I dont know really but my chinese single friends will be throwing oranges into a river during Chap Goh Mei.

Thats tradition but they kind of doing it for fun now and improvise things here and there.

I would love to throw oranges but no river here to throw. Only swimming pool.

Lmangla

said:

flashback!
if you either read the thread from the beginning like @korchick or have been a member of this from the beginning, you will remember when this guy called @bulletcargo dipped his feet into our pond for a bit and gave us a guy's perspective. he also discovered a new word "skinship" through his interactions with us. he never did say who his sister was but I do have my suspicions. hope he did have a nice vacation. 

family photo: bulletcargo + mysterious sis

<<<Hey all, interested in the perspective of a 26 year old straight male? Yeah, me. Haha. My sister asked me to watch the show (i get a paid for vacation in return, this isn't free). So, anything you wanna ask, ask away. Let me start of by saying that girl and the guy in police uniform together are two dead bodies. Too cold. The guy needs warmth, sunshine, lumos. That's where your cutie girl comes in. That girl is warmth personified, just from what I've seen so far.>>>

to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/10/a-guys-persepctive-bulletcargo.html
happy 1600th page! :)

Guest xybershock

This comment on GG's latest post is funny :

Ayumi Cheng 情人節快樂!i knowoppa=贊多利oppa.17 minutes ago · Like · 1

Trans: Happy Valentine's Day! I know Chan/Jan oppa= Jan Do Ri oppa

Actually make sense, coz the way you spell the shaded word is similar to Jandori. Btw, GG's last sentence (ps Chan oppa, thank you so much) is fishy. She probably got something for V day already from Chan oppa (Jandori oppa), so she's thanking him hihihi using code words again, besides her dance instructor last name is not Chan.

Taec: Another Oppa?....You have another Oppa???

Guest bluemoonlight

Happy 1600th page TaecGui chingus! happy-dance-cheetah-emoticon.gif
Mianhe, it's late...you guys are so fast these days! :D
Love this tight hug of theirs! :x J03Tx1.gif
cr: bluemoonlight
Sorry it's from the last episode, but that doesn't mean it was the end...it's definitely not over!

xybershock

said: This comment on GG's latest post is funny :

Ayumi Cheng 情人節快樂!i knowoppa=贊多利oppa.17 minutes ago · Like · 1

Trans: Happy Valentine's Day! I know Chan/Jan oppa= Jan Do Ri oppa

Actually make sense, coz the way you spell the shaded word is similar to

Jan

dori. Btw, GG's last sentence (ps Chan oppa, thank you so much) is fishy. She probably got something for V day already from Chan oppa (Jandori oppa), so she's thanking him hihihi using code words again, besides her

dance instructor last name is not Chan.

Taec: Another Oppa?....You have another Oppa???

Archived