Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Does this count as Romantic?We may not find Taec's certain gestures were romantic at all, but who knows GG does!  For instance, taking that photo on the mountain was just an ordinary looking pic with not frills, but she found it romantic!  GG is no ordinary girl that would conform to what we call normal pattern of living nor would she conforms to our norm of expectation and behavior.  
tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto2_400.gif tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto3_400.gif
tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto4_400.gif tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto6_400.gif
tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto5_400.gif tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto7_400.gif
tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto8_r1_400.gif tumblr_mur4cwdFc01shgwsto4_r1_400.gif tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto1_400.gif tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto10_r1_400.gif
Personally I would not find having a picnic/camping trip as romantic at all, much less listening to the rippling sound of a stream nearby but GG agrees with TY that it was romantic!  So, hey! who are we to say otherwise!  GG is the object of his affection & romantic gestures not us ...
and finally  @packmule3       tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto9_r1_400.gif    

:D =)) =)) =))

@packmule3 said :  others, 955th page already. Are we ready for the 1000th?   Yes, ready when you are!
I saw that you posted another set of gifs. I’ll get to them as soon as I’m back home.
No worries, take your time!  We are in no hurry!  We all do have a full time job besides lurking around here!   :D:)I've posted something on Taec being / can be considered as romantic or not, friendly debate!  I have fun making the gifs, hope you all enjoyed them too and have a good laugh!     :)=))
edited to add:  Been down with flu the last 3 days.  The cough medicine I took starts to kick in now, I am getting drowsy.  So I'm turning in for the nite in a  few minutes.  I'll catch up with you gals tomorrow!  Gud nite!  

Guest Jenny Johnson

To me......Taec is a romantic guy. How romantic? He is thoughtful. He cares about her being cold or not, yes he gave her the scarf and wrapped around her which I find really really sweet. Buying the warm can of citrus remembering she doesn't like coffee and put it on her face to warm her up was extremely sweet too. There's pretty a lot of things he doesn't have to do but he did it. Does he have to write the letter? No...he can just serenade a romantic song. Does he have to kneel down? No....he can just pass the flowers to her and ask will you marry me tomorrow? Its actually the thoughts that really counts. He is willing to change for her, playing along with her even though he doesn't like it.I think GuiGui love the "you and me only" moment. That's what she find it romantic I guess. The things you and me are doing together. 
Making events and spending money on those gifts is nothing. Everyone can do that as long as they have money.

Taec & 2PM members are back in Korea from Japan today .... Gimpo Airport
cr: as taggedBWyUWxrCEAAUOTC.jpg BWyRO-KCQAA-5d1.jpgBWyRo_kCUAABoUv.jpg:large

Checking his phone.  Checking to see if GG message him perhaps?  All he will see is a blob or a blank screen, I'm afraid!  He looks puzzled!  The start of a guessing game, so much similar to our fanfic relay!  =)) =)) =))

BiruAngel said: Taec & 2PM members are back in Korea from Japan today .... Gimpo Airport
cr: as tagged

Checking his phone.  Checking to see if GG message him perhaps?  All he will see is a blob or a blank screen, I'm afraid!  He looks puzzled!  The start of a guessing game, so much similar to our fanfic relay!  =)) =)) =))

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel

Personally I would not find having a picnic/camping trip as romantic at all, much less listening to the rippling sound of a stream nearby but GG agrees with TY that it was romantic! So, hey! who are we to say otherwise! GG is the object of his affection & romantic gestures not us

=)) =)) =)) =)) this paragraph seriously making me laugh out loud. Especially "listening to the rippling sound of a stream"

=)) =))

Isn't every man's dream that little things can just make a girl think u are romantic and sweet? <3 In my opinion, I don't know much about other girls that has linked before with Taecyeon but seems to me, they are kind of like...high expectation? Hard to please that kind? Nada I just don't like them. Anyway,..

Gotta give Taecyeon some credits for giving a thought a picnic beside the river. It make me smile that he care for GuiGui and know how that just little thing can charm GuiGui, just by saying isn't romantic listening to the sound...where GuiGui thought the same. Sweeeeet :x

BiruAngel

said:

Does this count as Romantic?We may not find Taec's certain gestures were romantic at all, but who knows GG does!  For instance, taking that photo on the mountain was just an ordinary looking pic with not frills, but she found it romantic!  GG is no ordinary girl that would conform to what we call normal pattern of living nor would she conforms to our norm of expectation and behavior.  

Personally I would not find having a picnic/camping trip as romantic at all, much less listening to the rippling sound of a stream nearby but GG agrees with TY that it was romantic!  So, hey! who are we to say otherwise!  GG is the object of his affection & romantic gestures not us ...
and finally  @packmule3       

BiruAngel

said:

packmule3 said:

BiruAngel

said:

BiruAngel said: Does this count as Romantic?We may not find Taec's certain gestures were romantic at all, but who knows GG does!  For instance, taking that photo on the mountain was just an ordinary looking pic with not frills, but she found it romantic!  GG is no ordinary girl that would conform to what we call normal pattern of living nor would she conforms to our norm of expectation and behavior.  
and finally  @packmule3           

angelangie said: guess what? the mbc director posted again lols
@packmule3 unnie u need to order restraining order against the mbc director??? :D seems like he is missing gui gui for real??? lols

angelangie said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D

pluie625 said: packmule3 said: pluie625 said: angelangie said: hmmmmmmmmm something wrong??? gui gui just updates her FB....and stated there 'Can I have a blank memory?'On her question Can I have a blank memory? My answer: Sure why not? You mean "a short term memory loss?" like in "50 First Dates?"Oh Guigui that would be a bad illness for a person but can also be a good thing for ahem Taec? He can think of sooo many ways to make you fall for him everyday... Just thinking of what things he will do to make you love him in a day makes me smile and giddy :)) And my question if that happens... What Taecyeon you think would do?1. Will he go crazy? 2. Will he abandon her?  3. Will he still like/love her? 4. Will he help and make her remember him? How?

pluie625 said: angelangie said: class="yt" id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px currentColor; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; white-space: nowrap; -ms-word-wrap: normal; -ms-text-overflow: ellipsis;"OKCAT(옥캣)_OKCAT SONG(옥캣송) Making Film

find anything familiar??? hehehehe i did....testing u girls ninja skills :D

packmule3 said: angelangie said: guess what? the mbc director posted again lols
@packmule3 unnie u need to order restraining order against the mbc director??? :D seems like he is missing gui gui for real??? lols
And what do you make of his FB update, @pluie625? lol

@packmule3 -- logging off to sleep but am not sure if we have that post in the blog... after looking at so many gifs/posts/pics/commentaries, all of them are kind of blending into one, rather like a weird milkshake where I am not sure what is in it....I need sleep....
I-)

Thanks, @lmangla! I searched @angelangie's YT account and I couldn't find it there either. Maybe she took it down. Oh well... I'll see you when I see you. My flight's not till evening so I'm hanging out here with @pluie625.  Take care! 
And oh...don't dream of milkshakes now. :)