(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

I will @ spicystrawberry, most of the time delurking here makes  my day complete/lol having to know that all of us here are still alive and kicking for uri taecgui thread and also love to read @packmule 3, excellent analysis of uri couples moshi moshi and decoding all of their  fb and twitter pictures and messages lol. I am very glad and happy to be with you all in this 1600 pages of TAECGUI thread. @129alphabet@ahjumaafan@akasia@alisonchua@amylove@angelangie@annyeongie@anotherdelusional@ardorie28@b8l8@bibidep@biruangel@bladerunner@bluemoonlight@bluemoonrising@bouquet78@burger78@cannakat@charliew@chinlylin@chocolateicecreamcupcake@chu3x@diamond05@dianah@didoniji@dina_dana@drft , @elisluvgeunscouple@fanfromsoutheastasia@fangirl11@gil_noona@goongfan11@idabalingit@jaebin@jazcabbb@JenJ@jenniferlum@korchick, @labbit, @lamey@lauramcfarlane@leechalee@lmangla@lovetg, @mikoshine@minshariff@minwooluv78@miz_em@nalikahibar@nicolemae24@pluie625@runlha@shermaine_leong_yi_fang@sshevolkth@shiirlaaay@silvershoes@spicystrawberry  @tamah@tdwe@torreydinh@wati0801@wishstarz@woojie@xybershock@yokalana@crazymiss@runnyeggs,@guadalupe_anguiano,@matahari85@lyta6684@arwenique@runnyeggs, @rose999@rosewhite69@DaniellaD@Zalisha@khylie@queencece

Guest didoniji

Guess who was spotted walking on the street this evening?

Credit to ownerBgVV2pBCYAAzl7n.jpghttp:BgVV2pBCYAAzl7n.jpg

some spotted his member too, some said wooyoung and some said junho. wonder where they are heading to.BgWD4i-CEAAJWBY.jpg

angelangie said: Gui Gui new Dance Studio Teacher just updated his Facebook with Gui Gui pictures :)
we going to need @minwooluv78 & @korchick translations :D
13th Feb 2014 - 7.02pm (+8GST)
춤 때문에 좋은 친구가 된 "귀귀"

너무 즐겁고 열심히 춤춰서 고맙고, 의미있는 선물도 너무 고마워~~^^

Thank u~ My good friend

우결 세계판 택연의 파트너였던 대만배우 '오영결 (귀귀)' 많이 사랑해주세요 ㅋㅋ^^
 — with No Oh Wu.

Guest chocolateicecreamcupcake

ANNNDDWAEEE!!! It was just 1599th page this afternoon!!...

I missed the 1600th page AGAIN!!!

Anyway, HAPPY 1600th Page to our Micheoso Family!!!

Guest spicystrawberry

Is this happen to GuiGui's Oppa? I see he got to handle/take good care of GuiGui and OkCat clumsiness and so on and on =)) 
1779941_10201360929288467_741012950_n.jp

Credit to owner

some spotted his member too, some said wooyoung and some said junho. wonder where they are heading to.

When I saw your "guess who was spotted walking in the street this evening", I was stunned and the first thing that comes to mind is...finally TaecGui being spotted. I wanted to say good job FBI!...but..but..but..it's still too early to be happy :( why the lonely look?...not dating wifey?... :P

Guest bibidep

HAPPY 1600th PAGE!!!!!   Wow we still sailing so strong.....even stronger then the real time that GWGM broadcast.    I hope it will be the same for the next 1000, 2000 or 3000 more pages to come.    Only went to sleep for a little bit now already went over 1600 pages.....I'm late for the party again hahahha.

Which moment didn't we like????  :P

Do you really want to know? kekeke. I adore them to bits but I'm not blind and they're not perfect. I could list at least 5 instances for Taecyeon and 3 for Guigui when I was displeased by their words or deeds.

But that's what mature love is all about, right? You see them as they are, their beauty marks as well as their warts, their cuteness and their idiosyncrasies, and still accept them. :)

Guest spicystrawberry

bouquet78 said:

Credit to owner

some spotted his member too, some said wooyoung and some said junho. wonder where they are heading to.

@Angelangie,

@korchick might not be able to translate this morning as she'll be digging her way out of a foot of snow today. Her young children will probably want to go sledding, too. Lol. The northeastern portion of the US had snow dumped on them overnight. Yippee!!! :)

Guest spicystrawberry

4500-617-2013-04-08129329.jpg
HAPPY 1600TH PAGE :D
Wanna share a video to you all ~ 

Why so serious?  =)) 
I am really glad we, mischose people know how to have fun, joking, playful with each other and keep our ship going strong! Of course thanks to GuiGui and Taecyeon couple for bringing us altogether ;) TaecGui is happy,michose and unique couple! :x
#TaecGuiFighting ! 

Happy 1600th page to all.

Tho i have been 2 pages late but thanks for keep on moving and cheering all of us up with gifs,beautiful collages and happy posts.

Thats so us,beautiful and happy..mwahahaha.

Sorry for lack of flashy gifs,still in the office doing annual appraisal thingy which i hate the most.

Its almost 1 year already and we are still going strong..i am so proud of us all * flips hair *blow nails

#taecguifighting

iMQBeJjYAbgSi.gif

It actually happened to me at the exact same place last week!  Of course…it wouldn't be as dangerous to me as it was for TY ;)
I was just looking at the Dunkin'donuts on the back and thinkingwas it this place where Taec almost got hit?  And bamm, I almost run over it myself!  

:)

)

:)

)

Mwahahaha. Tell me you were wearing slacks and not a skirt!!!

So you think he had turned his back while walking and hit the metal bar. In the paparazzi shots we had of him, he always looked calm and collected when he did the "airport strut and stroll". But during his honeymoon, he was dancing, making funny faces, bumping into barriers, and generally acting like a kid. What's up with that? Lol.

packmule3 said:

packmule3

said:

Comment spam.

I like this gif, too.

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

It proves that nice guys DO finish last.

[/size][size=2]

And the reason is because they let their gals win and go first. 

[/size][size=2]

[/size][size=2]

...unlike a certain husbunny who demanded to be given a piggy  bunny-back ride.  <rolls eyes> 

[/size]

1600 pages project: @akasia, @chinlylin, thao hyunh, @xybershock, @bouquet78, @cannakat, @woojie and other birdwatchers...
do tell us how you would complete the following sentence:

Q: what did you learn from TaecGui?
your answer can be insightful, awesome or just plain funny!

ducks-crossing-1309176433.jpg

Archived