Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

gil_noona said:

Hi @BiruAngel
I’m sorry to give you this job :) but in one of your gifs that you’ll post for the 1000th page, would you mind copy-and-pasting the names I’ve listed below. These are current and previous posters [and lurkers] here and I’m afraid they might not be included in the celebration, for one reason or another. They’ve left their marks here too and should be recognized.  @angelangie, did I miss anybody? 

aawww, i missed the 1000th page but anyways, congratulations to us!  <:-P   <:-P   <:-P you guys are awesome! B-)  =D>  i also vote for @angelangie for the new thread... hehehe :D

Guest Goongfan11

Chukaehaeyo!!! Congratulations TaecGui Couple!!!  Congratulations TaecGui Shippers on the 1,000th page!!!
Thank you for all the love and happy times you shared with us fans!!!  You brought much joy and laughter each week and thereafter... I never get tired of rewatching Global We Got Married, but only to see the TaecGui couple. Hehehe...
8fa4a42d-f868-481e-b685-fd67ed15bc0f_zps

Just posting some of my favorite scenes and pics from the show...
e164704d-ff23-47e1-8817-b5b618562e7a_zps

This photo and the photo below go together...29381809-0357-4f04-8f27-d23a9c025e4a_zps
f1c6f236-a366-439b-8cec-cdb06f4c3a57_zps

I love Taec's proposal to Gui Gui:Taec: "Let us be honest...do you feel something when you see me?  During the photo shoot...did you feel something different from the usual?  Not being able to look at me straight.  Laughing whenever I get closer.  I have changed for sure...little by little you've changed me.  Now, I want to say this from the bottom of my heart...Gui Gui, will you marry me tomorrow?"Gui Gui with tears streaming down her face. Gui Gui: "Hmmm...yes." Nodding with happiness.Taec: "Let's have a fun and beautiful marriage...yagsog? (promise?)"

Taec wipes the tears from Gui Gui's eyes and hugs her.

Guest silvershoes

Congratulations to the Michiso family , 1000 page milestone is significant achievement ! Special thanks to the dedicated efforts by @angelangie,@pacmule3,@pluie625 and many many more members for making the celebration pages happen ! You ladies are just so wonderful ! Last but not least , I really wish that our strong and unfailing love for uri couple will transform into the couple's equally (if not more intense) strong and unfailing love for each other! :)>- :D =((

Guest ShermaineL

congratulations252015_zpseaa6e16f.gif?t=

Hi  Everyone

Happy  to see the 1000 pages that we have  fulfilled and made for TaceGui couple. 

May God bless this forum with more good stuff  to come that always fill with good fanfic, goods news,  good laughter and friendship loves forever in this ship.   

\:D/

Guest yokalana

My MICHOSO Family, CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR 1000 pages!!!! Yaaayyyy!!!! I think this couple really has that special charm which able to bring all of us from all other different side of the world together. What they have make us like falling in love all over again. I will always cherish snd ship them in my heart whatever the future holds for them. And i just want to say thank you to all of you here, becos not once you've lighten my days and put a smile on my face everytime I came here..... once again Congrats to us all!!!! Love you ♡♡♡♡♡

@b818 your post which gathered all of our first posts is so touching... Soooo touched by that, thank you!

P.S. I will edit and post some of my fave taecgui moments once I got home, since im only using my tablet now.....

Guest yokalana

Hehe... My name wasn't on the list too... But thanks for posting my submitted pic... You guys are fast as always and i was planning to post an update on my fic for the 1000th page but i didn't make it in time lol :)) maybe later then lol....

Congratulations everyone!!! Happy thousand pages... Looking forward to the 2000th page and the opening of a new thread soon! :))

EDIT: who's counting on the votes for the soon-to-be new TaecGui thread? I vote goes to @angelangie too but for options sake... any more nominees? what are the qualifications?

1. Should be an active poster... because the opening thread/thread owner shall always be available since there's a need to edit the very first post from time to time right?

My name was not on the list too, might be because i was kind of MIA this last 2 weeks, i'm so swamped at work and other matters.... anyway, I'm still very excited for our 1000 pages celebration!!!!

@angelangie 姐姐 you are definitely got my vote too!!!!! :D

Guest Thet Witch

Awesome job guys... All yor hard work @b818 @angelangie @pluie625 @packmuke4 and @biruangel made all of us part I the 1000 pages celebration although we may not be online or just lurking at that time.. Mwaaah mwaaah mea

So I nominated @angelangie to open the next "TAECGUI THREAD 2" and voted as well by the names below, anymore nominations? 

@pluie625
@bladerunner
@minwooluv78
@129alphabet
@torreydinh (I included you because I know you agreed by clicking the LOL button ) ;):))

Who will close the nominations? hahaha 

@angelangie have my vote too!!

:)

Guest Goongfan11

Here is the video portion of just his proposal to Gui Gui.  Enjoy!
http://youtu.be/sGpS_Oognrk

Guest Thet Witch

My MICHOSO Family, CONGRATULATIONS FOR OUR 1000 pages!!!! Yaaayyyy!!!! I think this couple really has that special charm which able to bring all of us from all other different side of the world together. What they have make us like falling in love all over again. I will always cherish snd ship them in my heart whatever the future holds for them. And i just want to say thank you to all of you here, becos not once you've lighten my days and put a smile on my face everytime I came here..... once again Congrats to us all!!!! Love you ♡♡♡♡♡

@b818 your post which gathered all of our first posts is so touching... Soooo touched by that, thank you!

P.S. I will edit and post some of my fave taecgui moments once I got home, since im only using my tablet now.....

Totally agree with you @ yokalana... Gave us all a sense of personal "history". ..

Also can anyone post a congratulatory gif or post at gui gui's fb? Just a thought.. I think it would make her happy to know she has very strong support from an international /global community like ours ;)and that we gave reached a 1000 pages... What do u guys think? If not a good idea... By all

Means lets scrap the thought lol

Guest bladerunner

Gui Gui's new facebook post!Cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2657916887?pn=1
5b486e4e9258d109ad7d5494d358ccbf6c814d12

061621d8bc3eb1352d3d539da41ea8d3fd1f443e
um...I don't know how to translate this properly, can anyone help?
Don't know what happened to her but I think she is sick~Poor Gui Gui!She should stop her diet for now, get healthy first!

Guest bluemoonlight

I'm gonna put in a vote for our sometimes angel...angie :P  So everyone "put yo hands up!" to vote for @angelangie to start the 2nd TaecGui thread!...hahaha :))ksme.gif
cr: orig. uploader

Guest bladerunner

This is my favorite TaecGui moment.
But we can only see it in the preview video, MBC never show this in the full episode or BTS films.
5ab5c9ea15ce36d3eca8a9653bf33a87e950b132

Look at Gui Gui's expression and their eyes...OH MY~~~~~ OH MY~~~~~LOVE IS IN DA AIR!

I know!TaecGui is real!
S0zl2.gif

bladerunner said: Gui Gui's new facebook post!Cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2657916887?pn=1
Don't know what happened to her but I think she is sick~Poor Gui Gui!She should stop her diet for now, get healthy first!

Guest bladerunner

mikoshine

said:

bladerunner

said: Gui Gui's new facebook post!Cr: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2657916887?pn=1

Don't know what happened to her but 

I think she is sick~

Poor Gui Gui!She should stop her diet for now, get healthy first!