(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

chinlylin said: packmule3 said: bibidep said: Taec posted a messages for Hottest and someone translated to English:   Hahaha for sure he read our comment in here...look at the word Omona, sound very familiar to me.

TY - happy valentines to you.

Yeah
Happy Valentine’s Day!
This is for you, my Hottests
Liste-en!

Went back home after a long time… Entered my room, turned on the computer
Saw the date.. Omona! What is this?! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day!
What should I do?
Do I confess my love? Should I eat chocolates?
What should I do tomorrow? I won’t tell you! That’s my heart..
Anyway, this is oppa. You should write reviews (of drama)!

Happy Valentine’s to you x3

Credit to Honey@Purletpunk

P.S.  Now he edit his original messages and add a Happy Valentine song.  I don't know how to post the song here.  

Guest spicystrawberry

xybershock said: This comment on GG's latest post is funny :

Ayumi Cheng 情人節快樂!i knowoppa=贊多利oppa.17 minutes ago · Like · 1

Trans: Happy Valentine's Day! I know Chan/Jan oppa= Jan Do Ri oppa

Actually make sense, coz the way you spell the shaded word is similar to Jandori. Btw, GG's last sentence (ps Chan oppa, thank you so much) is fishy. She probably got something for V day already from Chan oppa (Jandori oppa), so she's thanking him hihihi using code words again, besides her dance instructor last name is not Chan.

Taec: Another Oppa?....You have another Oppa???

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said: And we know that our Guigui LOOOOOVEESS to play on words. lol. 
I didn't even know that Chan and Jan sounded the same. 
I swear the 10th letter of the alphabet, J, is such a nuisance.  There are just so many ways to pronounce it. Spanish say it like an H as in jalapeno, the French like a ZH as in bon jour, the American like a soft G like jump, the Dutch say it like Y like Jan. Then there's fjord, taj mahal, Iulius Caesar (there's no J in Latin) and hallelujah. J is a such a troublemaker. 
:)   

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonrising said: Happy Valentine's Day, chinguuss!
Flowers galore for everyone....take your pick.
and Happy Valentine's Day to our crazy couple too!
                                To be able to hold, see and touch each other, that is the greatest gift of all.

Guest spicystrawberry

leechalee said: Is this a napkin? 

I think I found it Link wont work miahne...  Dal Siktak restuarant in Gangnam **?  I think its this restaurant :) ** Edit: jackpot! :) too bad we're like a whole day too late :))

@mikoshine said: @chinlylin said: 2packmule3 said: @bibidep said: Taec posted a messages for Hottest and someone translated to English:   Hahaha for sure he read our comment in here...look at the word Omona, sound very familiar to me.

Yeah
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Liste-en!

What should I do?
What should I do tomorrow? I won’t tell you! That’s my heart.. This is INCORRECT!!!
Anyway, this is oppa. You should write reviews (of drama)! So is this!!!

Credit to Honey@Purletpunk = this person got only partial correct!!!! You will be mislead if you go by this interpretation!!!!

P.S.  Now he edit his original messages and add a Happy Valentine song.  I don't know how to post the song here.  

korchick said: @mikoshine said: @chinlylin said: 2packmule3 said: @bibidep said: Taec posted a messages for Hottest and someone translated to English:   Hahaha for sure he read our comment in here...look at the word Omona, sound very familiar to me.

Yeah
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Liste-en!

What should I do?
What should I do tomorrow? I won’t tell you! That’s my heart.. This is INCORRECT!!!
Anyway, this is oppa. You should write reviews (of drama)! So is this!!!

Credit to Honey@Purletpunk = this person got only partial correct!!!! You will be mislead if you go by this interpretation!!!!

For a second I thought you were @bouquet78 - shouldn't you the one share pervy stuff? No? O_O or your twins? Gosh I forgot everything == 

@spicystrawberry....me?..me?..me?..the one who share pervy stuff?..have I ever do that?...I might sound 'pervy' sometimes, but,....how I wish I can share some here...but too bad I am a dumb in doing this... :)) :)) :))

OkCat's Facebook on Fri, Feb 14 at 11.01am.Caption Happy Valentine-! ♡♡♡♡♡  
OkCat's Twitter on Fri, Feb 14 at 11.00am.
Caption :  옥캣이는 오늘 유치원갑니다냥^^ 주인님들 행복한 발렌타인데이 보내시라냥! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
BgZyTPbCIAAF9WG.jpg

Guest cannakat

Happy Valentines to everyone around here...micheoso family, shippers, lurkers, passerby
To Taec and Gui, sending love to both of you, may your lives be filled with love (for each other)

Valentine Assignment:

favourite has to be Okcat crying!! Sorry Okcat, I laughed really hard when you cried.
1e087d42-4f76-4421-8672-7b0504b868e8_zps (sorry @packmule3 this is taken from your previous post)

Favourite by Guigui is the happy birthday message to Oppa (heart)

Q: what did you learn from TaecGui
-there is a girl from taiwan standing in front of a boy from korea and that girl has a   
   sweet voice , cute personality and so  gutsy to say "SARANGHAE" in front of a frozen boy /lol,   
  -a combination of two names "TAECGUI", YEONJIE
  -that you have to take pictures wherever you go to be remembered
  -that TAICGUI couple has many ajuma, unni and donsaeng followers who love
    this couple.

Archived