(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@bouquet78  Not sure about Astro channel but I think we can watch it with English subs on KBS World TV, like The Human Conditions.  But I think it won't be current.  This drama will on Korean TV on Feb 22 and we can watch it on KBS youtube on March 8 only. 

@biruangel, you are right. But since the 'Hwang's Family' is showing on 392 now and 'Very Good Times' will be aired after this ends, I think we can watch it through channel 392 and it will only be a week late (self-experienced)....hmm..will check the Astro channel a week after Feb22... :-) :-) :-)

@rose999 said:Headquarters prohibit glaring lights. Before rooster reaches the farmers, big bird and little chick will have made their sounds of a good morning. rooster will be slaughtered by the vultures. fyi: 

little chick's headquarters released this good news 

while trying to put out the fire. this confirmed big bird and little chicks' intentions.

@Packmule3 said: Don't worry. There was a picture of Guigui in a chicken suit when she was doing the The Food Slacker's Diary.  (I couldn't find it though.)  That chick has heft to it. Besides Big Bird has skinny legs. Our baby chick can easily kick them in self-defense. lol. 

I like, I like... I can work w/this image (yeah-- nodding my head) :xAnd to boot!!!... it cracks me up seeing a skinny-legged tall bird being "bullied" by a shorter "hefty" chick :))

@bouquet78 said:wow...thanks @biruangel!  So, papa bird is really in Seoul to assess big bird, I suppose?!....Big bird, you'd better behave yourself to be stamped 'approved and qualified' by papa bird....why suddenly so many 'birds' flying around here?...
Oh, oh.... I hope this isn't gonna get ugly! Bird poo and feathers!!!... ugh!!... it can get nasty. But my main fear will be the retaliation == visions of the movie "Birds" is not my dream----> NIGHTMARE of birds attacking

Archived