Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

hahahah so we have all the loving memories posted up.....what about their Tom & Jerry moments??? 
None could have done it any betters than theirs right?? :) :x :D =))
cr: as taggedFanMix00105_zps112f40bf.jpg

angelangie said: lols yes there always coincident in between this two lovebirds :) too much if you ask me lols........
somehow that it dont felt surreal if they are not together lols........
share with you girls some of the old arts that i had posted before....im heading out to shop a lil....so wait for me yea :D

Guest lovetg

Congratulation ! I proud of us ! Taecgui forever ! We got married face book let fans to leave a question or comment about GWGM. I go through all comment 90% are want Taecyeon and Guigui together shooting again no matter season 2 or others ! It is amazing.. everyone from different countries having a same wish .. "Taecgui" together again . I really believe is fate connect Taecyeon and Guigui together ! Hope our dream will come true.

b8l8 said: pluie625 said:here unni @packmule3 I want Taec to kiss Guigui like this...It's perfect for them, same as Inhyun couple's height difference too...and since Guigui is short, she can do a tip toe kiss like them, right? hahaha

ok time for me to power off!

Guest lovetg

angelangie said: my very own msg to TaecGui and also the very one pictures that I love of TaecGui :)
they had not only bonded them but also all of us together :) and here we are being as crazy as we can get but staying rational all these while....
what will we do if not for all of you :) that stood with each other thru it all..... :)

Guest mimitski12

Way to go Micheoso family!!! Happy 1000+ pages.  
It's amazing how TaecGui brought so many great people together. I continue to hope and pray for Season 2.  
Take care everyone and thanks for all your posts and contributions!  Have a happy weekend!
Always a lurker, mimitski12 

Guest chu3x

Happy 1000th page to all of you!!! Here's a made-up quote and a collage of pics for TaecGui by me♡♡♡
"Smile...because you brighten up my dark daysLaugh...because the sound is like music to my earsStay...because I can't be without you by my side andLove...just the way that I do towards you"
k7z3.jpg

chu3x said: SURPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!Since probably this coming week I won't be able to upload the video on youtube I decided to do it now, my early gift for the upcoming 1000th page.Thanks to @b8l8 for suggesting me to do a cf of Taecgui and @JenJ for helping me at the message part to act as Taecyeon/GuiGui.. I enjoyed it a lot and had a lot of fun by acting as Taecyeon/GuiGui as well too!!!
I hope you girls enjoy watching the very first commercial of TaecGui.. I won't tag samsung in this because they will probably ban my video ^^ (let us be careful lol)

amylove said: I know I posted these pictures way before but I'm going to repost it again.
My three favorites quotes<3

Guest Sutarura Rura

Happy 1000th page to all ! Congratulation to the admins and all members for what we all have accomplished! Really appreciate to all that never stop in updating taecgui news. Love u all

Lmangla said: you know what would be really nice as we hit the 1000 pages? an acknowledgement from the both of them about the existence of each other... now that would be like cake! icing would be if they actually said they were interested in each other but since that would be too much to hope for, I would much rather just have cake..

the thread reaching 1000 pages is more really a celebration of this great community here. like the couple themselves, the thread has this positive cheerful attitude that takes any mundane comment and rolls it into a laugh fest. we are able to laugh at ourselves and our delusions and enjoy this great camaraderie. on so many dreary days, we have cheered each other on with witty barbs and gigglefest... our motto can be summed up by what Taec says to GuiGui, "happy"...

so gambei to all of us!

p.s -- I checked out the shipper's paradise and there are not too many threads that have hit the 1000 pages.. so it would indeed be kind of milestone..
and yes, I do realize this is more of a 1000 page post but I felt like writing this now... so,
:P

we all knows that Taec had mental break down when Gui Gui took out the 3 eyes alien sleeping pajamas for the two of them....and also how he 'sighhhhhhhhhhhhh' when he put it on....
but we never see the cuts or the filming when he was enjoying IT!!! he might frown and irritated but there is definitely a part where he is ENJOYING it dont you girls think so?
Alien007_zps2f719f46.jpg

Guest jccm0810

Congratulation!!!! reached 1000 pages!~~^^96c9699agw1e9oqq55qwrj20cl0753zg.jpg

Guest bladerunner

Congratulations Taecgui shippers!We did good!
t8zvc.gif
Now let's run to 2000 mark!

Guest bladerunner

Another Gui Gui's Chinese "Hello Baby" preview video.

I think she drove that little girl crazy and made her cry!!!lol

Guest bladerunner

I am reading Baidu now and I see they are pretty hyped about one of the 2PM magazine interview.@angelangie posted these magazine images couple days ago.

1380441_10151796035143512_1979215367_n_z

1391979_10151796035178512_1770929956_n_z

See the image above.The question reporter asked Taecyeon is: " What you gonna do when you go on a date with your "trench coat style"? "(I guess trench coat is their new japanese single Winter Game fashion concept)Taec answered: "When we go out and holding hands walking on the street in the snowing day, if she says: "my hands are cold", I will warm her hands with my breath."

I don't think his answer has anything to do with the question nor trench coat.
I think he is RELIVING the memories of THIS:

tumblr_muth2smaAQ1shgwsto3_400.gif
(ok, I have no shame and I steal this image from @BiruAngel )

He is talking about his 1st date with Gui Gui, right?Poor Taec, He sure is missing his wife!!
He is more open and honest about his feeling when he is in Japan.:\"> :\">

If this is a repost, then please ignore me.I have fish memory, still can't remember my password for photobucket.

Ok seeing @bladerunner mentioning about 2000 I just remember that once we hit 2000 this thread will be closed and turn into archive so the new thread can be open and we can have a diff thread owner so we shall decide then who will be taecgui second part first poster :)