(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

@Lmangla ~ Wait...I didn't forget :D
What I learned from TaecGui...
fe2.gif
cr: uploader
...that "patapatapatapata" meant a French kiss :-* :>

we have seen some great answers for our valentine's day project already.
if you can't find the post, check out our blog. okcat is basically organized into 'okcat and photo of cats' (all the cat photos, including the recent mutant cat); 'okcat photo post', 'okcat poster', 'okcat stationary' (includes all the memos, android images etc). Taec's twitter updates can be found in 'taec social media' GuiGui's posts are broken into 'guigui fb/weibo updates 2013' and 'guigui fb/weibo updates 2014'. also, check out virtual tag and connect the dots sections. so post and tell us your favourite social media interaction! pali, pali, pali!

tumblr_myroulK8bK1t0ja8oo1_500.jpg

Guest leechalee

before i log off and drink my frustrations away with the crates of wine downstairs... 
my awesome chingus with the help of @Gil_Noona unnie (coz i totally borrowed without asking :)) 'miahne geurigu saranghae' *TY rapping voice* kekeke...)
"have the gift" HAPPY VALENTINES :x
1904087_1422377704672841_432724550_n.jpg
"you find you???" 

Guest spicystrawberry

Saw this - thought of sharing <3 Even my enemies who have degree or professional work - they does spelled wrong on these stuff don't they? @Lmangla you will love this! :D 

1451571_10151646506711157_1659138479_n.j

Btw I don't know who share it to me - I love the music video of TaecGui sang by Tiara - Be With You :) Any of Japanese songs with TaecGui in ? I am interested !
cr : as tagged 

labbit said:

OkCat Facebook on Fri, Feb 14 at 6.07pm.

Caption OKCAT...with my little masters...  

Noticed 1 interesting thing...This okcat looks shorter...Is the okcat kneeling down?Or could it be someone petite?Baby okcat for kids :)

Don't think the CEO is free today to be there personally.  He's got a very important date tonite!  

:\">

@biruangel I was thinking petite okcat = Guigui :) After the event they can celebrate together...

Archived